/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

All your waifus are shit Edition

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13582197
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHERE'S MY BOOPER

He's right here, chillin with Charlie in the glass box room.

Why does Lynch keep shilling Chrysta Bell? Doesn't he realize he is the only one obsessed about her?

I hope you all liked tonight's episode!

Diane is my waifu

kino

>everybody wants the old cooper back
i just want more dopplecoop. i might like him more than other version of dale

Friendly reminder of where you belong if you didn't like tonight's episode.

RIGHT HERE!
*boops you*

Can someone do an edit of this where Sonny Jim throws LYNCHED at Dougie?

david lunch lol

edgy
Dougie Coop > Coop > Evil Coop

>lynchfags were so caught up over unseen/unknown characters they missed the point of a simple scene (the Audrey scene)
>I, as a person who has only watched season 3, was able to understand it because I just figured it was a call back to old characters and that it would make sense later

Newfags win again. Get fucked lynchfags.

LYNCHED

what did he mean by this?

>That leg/Louboutin combination

Lynch knows my weakness

Thanks Mark Frost. I'll be sure to order the special edition of the Bluray Boxset that comes with your book!

Friendly reminder that you can be critical even of your favorite series and that's okay. Nothing is perfect, you should be able to dish out criticism for your favorite movie, tv show, book, etc.

This episode was clearly a FROST episode. We haven't been LYNCHED, but FROSTED.

I would let her jerky my beef if you catch my drift.

I got chills when the same music from the Lets Rock scene in FWWM played. Definitely the spoopiest Angela piece.

So wait, that's Audrey's husband? What's he doing with Cooper? Is this from a Croatian leak?

>anything that's bad about the series is written by Frost, honest guys!!!
Buy the fucking book pleb, and make sure to preorder the Final Dossier, or else you're just a bandwagon-pleb.

dopplecoop has more momentum than other character on the show. except maybe bob or the giant judy thing that threw up all the eggs

To be fair I think there could have been a decent amount of time between those two scenes. Maybe she wanted to switch it up.

>10 minutes of French waifu getting off the couch while Gordon laughs was Frost not Lynch
It was a tag team effort

Why do they always conceal Diane's pack of Spirits out of frame, but Sarah's carton of Salems can be front and center?

>There are people who don't like the episode when it had this scene

That FWWM music and Sarah freaking the fuck out was Twin Peaks gold.

>Reddit said shit taste bad, I'm gonna start eating shit with every meal.

Memes aside you can't name a worse episode.

Next week Frenlos [:^0

>being this fucking autistic

No, that's not Audrey's husband unless there's another midget under that trenchcoat he's standing on.

>audrey´s husband saying "im sleepy" at 12 hours of watching, will make more sense for the future 18 hour marathon of twin peaks.

>lynch saying to Ferrer "im worried about you" and ferrer almost crying knowing that will die in real life

>the french girl long scene breaks the ilusion of inmersion, and make us relate with albert. then in a long pause, after saying that he is worried abut him, we remember that he died, and is the effect is more strong bicouse we are related in a emotional level that all that scene build up.

this episode was pure kino.

Thats the European scientist that was mentioned in an earlier episode. He created the box.

maybe that's lynch's way of saying spirits are a shitty brand of cig. or maybe it's the opposite
the product placement is really weird in this show

>thinking this episode was bad
You deserve to be buried alive under unsold copies of the Secret History, friendo

Was he in Sarahs kitchen?

It's him, he's just wearing a big coat. And in the scene in EP 12, he is pushing his chin down to make his neck appear fat, when it isn't, so that you will be less likely to connect him to this pic of Charlie and Coop.

Nice completely off-base analysis, reddit.

Sarah scene was kino but the Audrey scene was fucking unbearable, nice to see Audrey grew up to be another shitty cunt

What the fuck is his problem?

$

I don't think it was bad per se, but if you were to rank it against the other episodes, is it better than any of the previous episodes? No, its not, therefore its the least good episode so far.

There's no need to be critical of pure KINO unless you're a Redditor.

>Lynch made this guy Audreys husband

Why the fuck does he hate us Audreyfags so much

>Tammy, welcome to the Blue Rose club
>Chet, Phillip and Dale went missing, i'm the only one left
>"I'm worried about you Albert"

You metafags are the worst.

He gotta meet the deadline

It was better than part 9. Also checked.

His wife's son is Richard Horne.

so was he eating Corn Pops, made to look like Garmonbozia?

Manlet

Tonight's episode was a shitload f setup for act 2. I liked it.

Albert is ok...right guys?

;_________;

Worst episode of the season probably, but it's still a very good episode.

See here, he's leaning back really far his his chair, and making his chin appear fat. In the pic below, he's wearing a huge coat to make himself appear to be someone taller, when its really just a midget in a coat.

Spirits are shit though. When I smoked, Spirits made me smell like a homeless man. It even seeped into my apartment, though I never smoked indoors. It's just bullshit marketed towards hipster cuz MUH ADDITIVES. Maybe you put in additive that makes it smell less like shit.

I'm sorry to have to bring you these news

can't find his jacket

He is dead.

10/10

>bitches leave

He's CARSICK

What the fuck was that entire last conversation? Why does Lynch love non sequiturs?

I had a dream last night that I screamed and chased after someone as if I had been possessed by BOB

At what point did you realize Windom Earle was the one pulling the strings?
BASED MARK
Lynchfags getting WINDOMINATED this season

>what's the matter, too Lovecraftian for you Lynchpleb?

I loved that bike. The bike that my dad, who was also a bike, gave me. That bike. Ah, loved it.

Don't be rude, user. We need to make sure Angelica doesn't have any more pain in her life after how bad she's had it recently.

Lynch BTFO

She fucked the clerk from the store, right?

Why are they calling him by his real name now?

Game of Plebs can keep all the normies. Twin Peaks is reserved only for the true patricians.

a lot of the lynch stuff is lovecraftian in tone, just not visually. the minds of the beings that inhabit the lodges aren't exactly comprehensible

>A dream

Don't read the local news this morning.

>Reddit and Memey below some literal who HBO show
I thought that show was popular?

Tammy might be a good photomodel, or just have sexy body, but as an actor she just sucks, and fit poorly into scenes. She can't feel the scene, and she acts unproperly.

I'M FUCKING BILLY ZANE

mark frost had nothing to do with windom earle (note that he's not in the secret history)

Reminder that Natalie performs in the Roadhouse next week to impress Trick.

She did say Billy Zane right? I thought it was just me spending too much time here.

I wanna squeeze the fuck out of that ass

Like this guy? I'd sure like to have a coffee and pie with you and him but the lively discussion might be too much for my plebian brain.

I liked Audrey, the evolution of the character made sense. Did people seriously want her to act all manic pixie "oh isn't it too dreamy" again?

>(note that he's not in the secret history)
But he is.

Jesus Christ. I'm an English graduate and these people make me sick.

>open up local news
>"Police are looking for missing 13-year-old girl"
Fuck

Twin Peaks has always been about Chess. The interplay of black and white, the dualistic nature of man and conflict, the imagery of kings and queens, authority, masters and pawn's, Pete's and the bookhouse's associations with it ... Window was just the Chessmaster Lynch's second rate sitcom needed for Frost to elevate it to the realm of refined cosmic horror.

Can someone tell me what the fuck the last five minutes were about? The Audrey scene didn't bother me because I know it's building up to something and her son is heavily involved in the plot already.

But who were these women and who were they talking about? Is this like the other roadhouse scene with the nasty bitch with the rash, which is apparently pointless fluff to make it apparent that random people also live in Twin Peaks? Did I get lynched?

It's a filler scene to hit the required runtime.

the answer to your last question is always yes

>there are people acting like Chet Desmond being verbally acknowledged in this episode was definitive proof that he was real

He was mentioned by Gordon in FWWM after Jeffries disappeared and again in The Missing Pieces by Sam Stanley to Cooper. There's an entire scene where Cooper goes to investigate his disappearance at the trailer park. Why would he do that if Desmond was just a gary sue dream? Why did you retards ever believe in that retarded theory?

Is he better or worse than Billy Zane?

strawpoll.me/13582197

At the moment? It was nothing related to the plot. I think those scenes are trying to portray the state of the town.

The whole episode was a big filler scene.

But there really ARE a lot of messages in this episode. The French woman is clearly an FBI messenger of some sort, just like Lil from FWWM (Lynch said something about her friend's mothers kid missing or something like that, which is a code phrase).

I don't know what the fuck it meant, but that French woman and Gordan's commentary is meant to be similar to the commentary on Lil in FWWM (who is connected to Blue Rose)

lynch is literally using irl dead people to show how shit this world has become in the past 25 years and I gotta hear some dude talk about coded messages?

This pisses me off so much.

>Lynch surrounds himself with beautiful women
>makes this little shit Audreys husband

Yes Im mad

Billy Zane was at least handsome and not a manlet.

please don't skip the book

t. mark frost

>Lynch was genuinely upset over Cooper/Audrey never happening and the direction her character went in
>he decides to make it go in an even worse direction

Is Lynch going senile or was he always this hateful?