>We wuz knightz: the game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/81LYhV9p6nk
store.steampowered.com/app/368080/Aurion_Legacy_of_the_KoriOdan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Shit controls
>Shit gameplay
>Shit story
>Graphics are lincesed and predevolped in cryengine by by CD projekt red, so literal witcher copy
>edgy developer

Why would anybody buy this

>Shit gameplay
There is one?

99% of gameplay

>Why would anybody buy this
I thought it would be similar to Mount&Blade. I was wrong.

>>edgy developer
delete your existence from the universe

>not checking gameplay before you buy

leh redpuihll bahsed MAGA PEDE!!!!!! BASED EBIN LEFTIST BTFO!!!

Absolutely Horrible.

History's been whitewashed

The game isn't that bad
Killing bald guy, german knight and monastery service was a challenge

OH NO NO NO NO

The game looks like an Elder Scrolls Oblivion mod with the gimmick of 'being realistic' wtf

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

why are eurogames all so janky?

Not defending our shit here, which is even worse optimizaton wise, but still...

I am still mad not a single samurai warriors port is good. NIHON REEEEEE

This game is overrated as fuck

So judgeing from this thread I should just wait till mab bannerlord?

>our
Hello English teacher, enjoying life in Japan? Good.

Holy shit

If you are looking for a good game, with gameplay similar to M&B, then yes, you should wait. If you are a european nationalist, having wet dreams about the time when you were kangz and women and minorities knew their place, and you want to play an even shittier and blander version of Oblivion, then buy it right now.

you should but bannerlord will never come out

You can refund it anyway.

>some African-American makes comment on twitter about Nubian/Ancient Egypt Civilization
>WE WUZ! Why are they so pathetic lol

>literally make a game about being non-syphilitic, non-poor ancestors in medieval Europe for boys to play endlessly
>true greatness, preservation of history! We really Wuz from this dagger or cloak

>mrw i see a wh*Toid

The difference is Europeans actually know our history (because our ancestors knew to write shit down) but black Americans are almost all from west Africa and try to claim Egypt as their heritage.

Looks like the Arabs missed one

kek

>syphilitic
>1403

I thought you were going to hit me, with blacks being incapable of basic OpenGL function calls, game engine development or their genuine contempt for anything without a quick payoff, but you're right

Too bad any history here whatsoever will be flushed down the drain because its pre-Islamic and as such, degenerate and based on idolatry

I am willing to bet that Treponema Pallidum existed back then

Yes they do miss me, I am quite lovable

>The first written records of an outbreak of syphilis in Europe occurred in 1494/1495 in Naples, Italy, during a French invasion

Because it's made by some small Czech game dev with too much ambition?

youtu.be/81LYhV9p6nk

This scene is so fucking hilarious.

And the fact you have to give mass right after as part of the quest is even better

Several bacteria existed prior to their documentation and recognized, it would be hard but you'd need to genetically/evolutionarily-biologically prove it didn't exist back then as a spirochaete

It used to be French/Brit/Spanish disease, Erysipelas was St. Anthony's fire, etc

G O T Y
O
T
Y

WE WUZ KANGZ BACK IN BOHEMIA BEFORE THEM DAMN BURGUNDIANS CAME

Still better than j"""rpg"""where lolis in school uniform swing railway-sized swords.

Sadly it seems like he’s gonna make profit on this. I really wished he would fail miserably.

Give me a quick rundown on this whole situation.

Unironically though, why hasn't anyone ever made a normal life-tier GTA/RPG sandbox with relatable issues

You woo the girl at the ice cream parlour instead of taking strippers home, do 20 missions where you annoy the absolute living hell out of the supermarket cashier for trying to woo your waifu and beat up the school bully at the end of the first chapter

I would buy that - especially if Britain/US in 19th/early 20th century DLC

Yeah why would you want your countrymen do well? If shit when really bad he might start paying taxes and hiring people!

Why does this game make people here so mad?

Your claim was that syphilis (a rather dangerous disease) was widespread in 1403 Bohemia. You don't get to weasel out just by saying diseases could have potentially existed before being documented.

Because only thing my countrymen deserve in infinite unending humilation and misery.

Well you're not supposed to be some terminator, you're just son of blacksmith

>Battlefield
>Crysis series
>Dishonored
>The Witcher 3
>Divinity
>Horizon Zero Dawn

>janky

It's called The Sims.

You're missing something here, syphillis wasn't documented as a distinct disease from leprosy till the 15th century

Even after intrauterine transmission, it can lie dormant for decades and culiminate in late-stage or tertiary syphillis (tabes dorsalis)

There are viruses today that are prevalent and might be awaiting the laboratory tools to document and characterizes, several diseases have been reclassified, Pneumocystis, Burkholderia, etc

Here in Africa there could be disastrous disease with minimal symptoms awaiting characterization and the lab tools

No enough sandbox freedom

>Horizon Zero Dawn
few thousands years of european civilization to create another shitty the last of us/uncharted/any console game knockoff

Is this Varg?

That actually looks pretty good

>russian pc faggot angry there is a game he wants to play that he can't pirate

umm sweetie everyone in Russia has both PS4 and PC it's not a big deal

>syphillis wasn't documented as a distinct disease from leprosy till the 15th century
That's just a theory and leprosy itself was hardly a common thing. People showing symptoms were segregated from healthy population.

I'm still waiting for some kind of proof that it was common in early 15th century central Europe.

>I thought you were going to hit me, with blacks being incapable of basic OpenGL function calls, game engine development or their genuine contempt for anything without a quick payoff,
Well i heard about at least one game made
store.steampowered.com/app/368080/Aurion_Legacy_of_the_KoriOdan/

Even Morrowind was better, what an utter shit lol.

>this level of damage control

Okay, it was a joke, but how would you document the prevalence of a disease before it was even defined in 1495, you know its spirochaete brothers have been in existence in the new world since 3000BC, possible earlier, and what was Syphillis' original name prior to its characterization (French, CHristian, Italian, whatever disease)?

We need to do better

>it was a joke
Your life is a joke, nigger.

>but how would you document the prevalence

Dunno, I'm not an expert. But probably by examining historical documents where people describe leprosy or checking graves near historical asylums for lepers.

I really dont get why people buy game consoles. Like PCs are both cheaper and actually useful for things other than games plus nobody will think youre a manchild for owning one.

>85689291
It existed far prior to that, look up yaws, pinta, bejel and its earlier cousins, the current consensus was that it was an outgrowth that mainly skyrocketed after New World discovery

Here's a joke, a Russian walks into a battlefield, he drinks the molotov cocktail and throws his rations at the enemy!

it's easier for dummies to just buy a 'box' and not have to actually know how to work a computer
this dumbification is starting to become present in the east as well

intended for Historical documents would be near-impossible to extrapolate from, syphillis in particular

Before lupus, it was known as the great mimic of other diseases among doctors, it can present in a ridiculous amount of ways to medical staff

Well, that's why we always win, dude.

>Some people have a lot of money
>It's easier to manage
>Lots of casual fun games
And most importantly
>One machine can handle more players, making it a social activity

>insulting me like that and then backtracking after all the nice times we had, feels we shared (programmer bro and his tough times), and stuff we discussed
I don't like you anymore

varg when he spots a m*Doid

Test lmao

10/10
*throws shit into the wall of german house*

>Russia always wins
Do Russians consider the USSR as Russian?

Oh I see now, you unironically thought syhillis was a disgusting attack on medieval European ancestors, you are right. You don't see a lot of people laughing at malnourished kids here too

I apologize. This is why I always have to delete or hold back, with an American, European flag it would be pure/unfiltered shitposting with a Sup Forums pass

Why are the game's controls so awkward and janky? Also does there really need to be a video that plays everytime you pick up an herb?

Found an assblasted mutt. This is a game for WHITE europeans made by BASED Vavra, you won't get it.

>hurr durr we are from the same country so i should wish him well.
Fuck right off, i didn’t choose which shit country i was born in, half of this shithole is pro-Russian and hates “DA WEST”.
As soon as i can im moving out, the only worhwhile place here is Prague and even that falls short in comparison to much of Europe.

BASED
SJW BTFO :D

Japanese game dev has only few solid wins which known over the world and 98% of it are stupid grind and pantsu stories.

BUY MY GAME AND ALL DLC

y-yes master
I love supporting the developers

>>>/anywhere but here/

>Clearly not understanding how damage works in the game
>Not just hitting him from overhead a few times

Me when I spot a Dr*mpf supporter

Fighting more than 1 opponent is quite uneasy because of targeting tbqh

This game is infamously ahistoric actually. Massively downplays German influence.

WE WUZ SLAVS AND SHEEIT basically

True, every building in this country should be razed to the ground, soil salted and all its people slaughtered.

Is it this game about Hussites?

THank you for taking the time to write this, I am clueless

How do you reinvigorate that spark you have with games in childhood, after wagecuckoldry and life problems its hard to commit to RPGs, deep games. That feel when you'd come running home with GT1/2 or GTA or FF9 after finishing homework at school

Just PSP and android now

No, but Jan Hus is mentioned

You can't.

This is an immersive game though which is what you're looking for my fellow schitzo

>Battlefield
Notorious online issues.
>Crysis
One of the first meme games, looked nice but godawful optimization required what would be a super-rig at the time
>Dishonored
Can't say anything bad here
>Witcher 3
Can't say anything bad here eithe- LAY LAY LAY LAY LAY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>Divinity
No notable performance issues I can think of
>Horizon Zero Dawn
Oh hey it's that game that tried to compete with BoTW and got forgotten in like a week.

Very much this.

Find a stabbing sword and just stab someone in the face a few times and you always win though.

Also behind the mill kill the fucker in front of you before he can draw his sword or you will probably lose. Also take his bribe

I remember you posting those greentexts about schizo too

I beat it, fucking beat it bro and I was really hoping you did too, you had a much better shot. I got a child psychiatrist, classical psychiatrist from Britain days, and original schizo diagnoser, reviewed the history with family, and they said yes, autism was inevitable BUT - depressive/psychosis as co-morbidities

Last week I visited the original psychiatrist, brilliant and sharp guy, the discussion went all the way to the underlying dopaminergic hypothesis underpinning similarities in neuropathology between schizo/autism. He reminded me that nobody in the world can administer a clear-cut test to diagnose autism, but was quite sympathetic

Next stage: non-verbal autism, phonological processing defects and persecutory beliefs management.

You will achieve this much more easily. If I don't come back one day or on desuarchive and find you have triumphed, I will be very, very disappointed

>How do you reinvigorate that spark you have with games in childhood
You can't, m8. It's all downhill.

hurts inside...

>being so pissed up that you can only intimidate the audience because you're covered in blood and fully armoured
Fun time

Would be a good feel man. How's America looking with that out of the way?

They'll never put me in a residency, I have gobs of knowledge, I have no excuse not to produce a sky-high score on their licensing exam (late in career a bit, did the British exams), but the CV gap would be disastrous.

It'd have to be a job near the new wall with diabetes/HTN prescription top-up, traveller's diarrhoea, snake bites and maybe border patrol binges because of their depressing job. If the kind Americans would have me

I have played every single card in my life wrong. I even recently sold a GTX 970 for 190 USD, in the mining crisis, because I was scared shitless of currency devaluation

Remember bro, psychiatrists need a target in interviews, if you look up Psych textbooks, handbooks or the DSM you can literally see them try to corner you into a diagnosis with every question. They have to do it though and are blameless, there's no clear-cut organic disease to manipulate via mano or final diagnostic test

Sure thing, bud.