America is ignoring largest natural disaster since hurricane sandy

Why is the media not talking about the flooding in baton rouge?
>8000 homeless
>40,000 homes damaged
>Eleven dead
You'd think the media would at least mention it
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/america-is-ignoring-another-natural-disaster-near-the-gulf/496355/?utm_source=atlfb

Other urls found in this thread:

dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-hurricane-katrina
cnn.com/2016/08/13/us/louisiana-flooding/
nbcnews.com/news/weather/louisiana-flooding-u-s-s-worst-disaster-hurricane-sandy-red-n632496
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/17/us/louisiana-flooding.html?_r=0
inthesetimes.com/rural-america/entry/19397/over-10000-firefighters-are-battling-eight-large-wildfires-in-california
abcnews.go.com/US/82000-evacuated-san-bernardino-county-california-fire/story?id=41440848
abcnews.go.com/US/massive-southern-california-wildfire-covers-30000-acres-contained/story?id=41452228
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obama's Katrina

>Louisiana
>flooding

post-Katrina, this isn't surprising anyone. The place is like 6" above sea level and nobody should fucking live there.

Also they're all black.

because no one cares about negroids being homeless

Literally what else is new

The media doesn't care because people aren't killing each other in the streets.

They loved reporting on Katrina because of all the looters and crime and anger. They reported on this the first day thinking it would be the same, but since there were more white people this time, they worked together to save people who were trapped or stranded.

It doesn't fit the usual narrative and it isn't as interesting as a race war. So the media ignores it.

The media is pretty busy with the Olympics.

its not just black people, its a lot of poor whites are being displaced too.

11 dead just isn't very interesting for the media. American media just doesn't seem to care much about property damage and homelessness. Katrina got a lot of press because of how big a mess the rescue process was and the riots afterwords. The final death toll of Katrina was 1,836 in Louisiana and Mississippi.

dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-hurricane-katrina

This flood is being handled pretty well by rescue and law enforcement.

Poor whites are niggers

>6ft above sea level

New Orleans is 8 ft BELOW sea level. kek

this, let it all go back to nature

They're too busy bragging about Hillary.

The CNN drone flying overhead showed some pretty nice homes and a nice neighbourhood being flooded to shit

Everyone I've seen that got wrecked from the flood so far has been white

Obama doesn't care about white people :(

Did US Army shoot civilians during katrina?

>It all returns to nothing
>it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down

>Why is the media not talking about the flooding in baton rouge?

Too busy shilling for Clinton

>survive catastrophic flooding
>find one patch of non flooded terrain
>die

Because it's not a bunch of niggers trapped on section 8 housing roofs screaming muh Gibbs. It's white people being rational and being patient.

It's not niggers looting for beer and stealing flat screens. It's not niggers sniping people from roof tops. It's white people who will call their insurance company's and rebuild, not move to another town and make the crime rate go up

They can't come up with a way of presenting it as a white patriarchy's fault.

They can't all have rich mommy and daddy's.

This would be headlining the 24 hour news cycle if Bush was still president. Kanye would be screaming about how Bush still doesn't care about black people.

That has nothing to do with it. Most people I know who had rich parents that are from the south are usually meth or heroine addicts living on the streets.

actually this mainly hit denham springs, an area next to baton rouge. it's where all the white people who work in baton rouge live

this.

I live in denham and my house almost got water in it but didn't. a lot of people I know got flooded and instead of looting everyone is helping each other clean out their houses and taking care of each other

Obama hates white people.

Media is too busying talking about some dindu's getting shot by cops and instigating a race war.

Affected areas are far inland above 100 year floodplain and worst hit spots very white

Its just niggers and white trash.who fucking cares?

BARACK OBAMA DOES NOT CARE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE -Kanye West

On this subject 2 members of my family lost everything here
I opened a gofundme for them but no clue how to shill it
Can anyone offer ideas?

don't forget the muslims that got shot because it was obviously racist

Is it possible that you just hang out with too many meth addled retards?

say you're an oppressed muslim on Reddit and cash will pour in

I don't think they would have had reason to, what with confiscating guns and all.

Mari?

Kind of wish I was willing to lie to strangers for money right now

No
They are both in Saint Amant if that helps narrow it Down any

because government is functioning as opposed to the Bush years

Now you know why the Louisiana purchase was only 5 (five) shekels

Bush isn't in office and the black community would NEVER call out Obama on anything ever

Are you serious right now? Do it you faggot, it's the Internet

No one is telling the truth here, or anywhere else; it's all a joke.

do you people not know about flood insurance or just don't want to pay for it.

There's already a thousand gofundmes for the flooding there, including my homeless guy with an injured pupper.

You fucking what?
cnn.com/2016/08/13/us/louisiana-flooding/
nbcnews.com/news/weather/louisiana-flooding-u-s-s-worst-disaster-hurricane-sandy-red-n632496
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/17/us/louisiana-flooding.html?_r=0

dont listen to hem user . he has no soul. if you give him 5 bucks he will suck your dick. dont be like him ! think of your parents

It was atleast on fox front news page
>watch live stream
>heli dropping water
>zooms out
>see area of fire
>welp, you might want to get atleast a few more helicopters there buddy

it happens every other year. should we be worried California is on fire in august?

People in the US generally only but flood insurance if they are in the 100 year flood plain
This was a 1000 year flood

Too busy propping up Hillary and everyone knows them niggers will still vote democrat anyways.

The Negroid in office, does not care about homeless blacks, in the country he was elected to be the president of.

The "man", is a disgrace.

lmao there was flooding in west virginia that killed 20 and nobody cared. it happens.

2 1000 year flood events in 2016 so far. cool.

The massive tornado outbreak in 2011 that killed over 300 people in the southeast was mostly ignored by the media while it was happening. You would think a massive tornado ripping through Tuscaloosa on live television would be CNN worthy, but they were talking about something else at the time. Then later that night when they brought their "meteorologist" onscreen, he declared the outbreak "over". At least a dozen more people were killed by tornadoes later that night.

Obama visited the wreckage so it wasn't completely ignored, but still... they could give a shit what happens to people in flyover country.

My parents live there. They're in their 60's, middle class, and got real lucky their home didn't flood.

God smites whitey.

Because fuck the south that is why. Nothing but inbred, mouth breeding, low IQ, Bible banging, obese, pants on head retarded, worthless, low life scum occupy the south.

>All those pictures of obese Americans falling out of mobility chairs and shitting themselves in Walmart = South

>All the worst shit teir food in America = South

>Dumb ass redneck memes = South

>Can't figure out how to not build homes in a flood plain = South

States receiving more Federal welfare then they pay back in taxes = South

The sooner the south falls into the ocean along with its population the better. Can't say it enough, Fuck the South.

13* dead.

Hurricane Sandy was pretty disappointing. I remember it was heading straight for Jew York and I was hoping it would bury that shit hole in 8 feet of water. But nothing even happened.

this is why Trump is winning hahahahahahahaha

Maxists all became the class snobs

You guys should be ashamed. None of you mentioned the LITERAL trap that tried to fuck that hand. Trannys are in nature too aparantly.
>"Oh hey! I'm a cute little thingy! Pet me plz ;) "
>"SIKE NIGGA! IM A DUDE BRAH! LET ME FUK YO BOIPUSSI"

Only retards would live in floodplains or in tornado alley. I feel no pity on people when their areas get fucked year after year after year yet they continue to live there.

>this is what Yankees actually beleive
>being this indoctrinated by the pro union government

Fucking Yankees. I bet you want our daughters to marry off to the sons of Africa? I hate northerners so God damn much.

>May 6th best day of my life
>Robert Lee did nothing wrong
>Secessher master race
>Confederate pride world wide

He's black, user.

He knew he'd drown instantly if he stepped into the water, so he stayed on that dry patch until he starved.

it shut down a lot of essential infrastructure for weeks. Sandy seriously fucked up a lot of shit in NYC because the place isn't built to handle flooding.

It was hilarious watching all the libtard manhattanites get BTFO on facebook, too.

Don't remind me. The infrastructure in my town is barely holding together since half of southern Louisiana moved here and didn't move back. Crime has spiked too. They're not like us, they're feral.
t. Mississippi fag

underrated

Looks like you guys needs some more Dutch Engineering© like after Katrina.

Man what an odd vid, the sign just hangs there. >sees shitty rice patty language and buildings
Rolling brown out maybe?
My head muscle cornfused

>a flood
I thought it was supposed to be a fire?

inthesetimes.com/rural-america/entry/19397/over-10000-firefighters-are-battling-eight-large-wildfires-in-california

abcnews.go.com/US/82000-evacuated-san-bernardino-county-california-fire/story?id=41440848

Fuck the south, they're the worst. America would be close to nigger free if lazy southerners hadn't brought them over en masse because they were too lazy to do their own damn chores. Southerners are the single most devastating thing to ever happen to America.

Because they don't want to scare you, Sup Forums.

They don't want people to know what's coming.

The floods will begin to spread throughout the world, not just Flash Flood locations.

The End is almost here.

This is just the beginning.

Nothing can stop this, the Elite know so they don't want the common people to panic.

Prepare.

Southerners didn't bring them over, portugese jews bought them in africa and sold them all across both south and north america.
The worst thing that ever happened to america was lincoln being assassinated before he could send them back

10500 bc

This was headline for a week.

Now California is on fire and in the news.

Where were you when the World began to decend into the End times Sup Forums?

abcnews.go.com/US/massive-southern-california-wildfire-covers-30000-acres-contained/story?id=41452228

>Black people don't float.
No Republican president to blame it on. Therefore, no story.