What the fuck is going on with Al Roker?

What the fuck is going on with Al Roker? youtube.com/watch?v=v82-MPeCPnM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rErKIkw09mM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes a nigger

He became a vessle for the holy ghost

>those quotes

ahh he got the feminist bug

they told him in his earpiece to stop talking so the female anchor could take over

Seriously, is that some sort of trigger word? I cannot explain what happened there besides government mind control.

I suppose it was a reaction to her weird holy ghost comment.

Does anyone actually care enough about his Uncle Tom ass to find out?

He just doesnt look right thin.

the pure refined crackerness he had just witnessed short circuited his brain

this

lmaaaoo wyypipooo
yuh nigguh yuh nigguh bix nood

t. Insecure ytboy that can't handle the fact that BBC was made for ytwimmon

He's 62 years Young.

He was going for that "stare at the camera with a goofy face after bad joke" effect

DAS Rite, black kangz be taken over!

Remove Jews and watch that white stat plummet.

Remove Jews and watch that black stat be nonexistent.

Only white people are allowed to do that

He looks disgusting with grey stubble.

God damnit I wish al roker would get hit by a bus. I fucking hate that dumb piece of shit.

He's a nice man. What did he do to deserve your hate?

Dis nigga done shit hisself at the white house
Nasty as fuck

Based Al.

fuck off cletus, being a racist isn't cool or funny. literally try pulling your shit to any hot college age white girl and watch her publicly ruin you and fuck a 7 foot tall jamal that very night. you're pathetic.

He's black

Do millennial summer 12 year olds google people that we all know and just parrot the search results to fit in?

Go watch one of your alt-right asshole ecelebs on youtube.

Fucking racist prick.

It's called a Roker or pulling a Roker. I shit my pants waiting for a torrent last week on a wifi hotspot across town. It was either that or walk half a mile home or wait 10 minutes and limp home.

Is le internet hate machine really picking on little old Roker? You disgust me you ugly fucks!

Is there anything worse than seeing a jigaboo shuckin' and jivin' on the Talmudvision?

youtube.com/watch?v=rErKIkw09mM

Something strange happened to this nigga for real.

But being a cuckold is?
You can't even contain your cuckolding fantasies.

Al Roker has been white since the 90's

It's just politically incorrect to mention the Holy Ghost as it promotes bias. Rokes be like "is dis bitch serious"?

Also someone was probably squeaking in his earpiece about it or something else. Rokes just didn't know he looked all fucked up and silly looking as he's used to being NBC's house negro.

>BINGO!!!

where are asians on that chart?

They did the math and made the chart.

FPBP

why are they holding microphones?

So they can allow people in the crowd to speak. Holy autism batman.

what's autistic about asking a question? i've never seen the show.

Because you obviously seen TV and they are either mic'd or boom mic'd. Now in a situation where NORMAL people talk to other NORMAL people in a crowd they need a handheld to allow them to speak. Did you expect them to lean forward and let people talk into their lapel mics?

i didn't expect anything. i was curious. all 3 wave the microphones around to gesticulate but then also use them as if that is how their voice is amplified.

lol nevermind you obviously care more about this to me. good night user.

Night bro