Adult to children surgery, is that even possible?

Sex change is becoming more common and socially accepted than ever and surgeons have helped people with special demands to turn into what they always wanted (or tried to), cat, barbie girl, blind person, you name it.
However, I've never heard of anyone using surgery to turn themselves into little girls or boys, is that even possible with today's technology and lots of money? Vaginal rejuvenation surgery seems able to make adult vaginas look more like that of a young girl.
Pedophiles could focus their attention on adults that look like perfect children rather than actual children, cp could be produced legally and harmlessly, it's a win-win situation.

Wew, i just remembered i still haven't finished Dishonored.

moot can finally be the little girl

The point of little girls isn't just that they look great(which they do) but also their personality and behavior. You can't replicate that by turning women into girls.
The best would be genetically engineered Non-Human Femaler-Replacements, like Gurley pets.

Do it, it's a good game.

People have been trying to regain their youth long before any of this sex change degeneracy existed.

If such a surgery (or other method to reclaim youth) ever exists it would become so popular that it would eventually be covered by obamacare.

>Adult to children surgery
>loose pussy
>no flat/small breasts
>obvious freak show of a surgery

no

>expecting the sterile jew to solve all your problems

wasn't there that guy that got a head to body transplant?

surely all you would have to do is attach an old head to a young body and voila, immortality

right?

Isn't what celebrities do? Pic related.

Technology in the distant future may allow one to reverse cellular multiplication essentially deaging a person so yes in the future adult women could turn into children.

none of the genetal mutilation actually works right now

give it 30 years, we'll literally have 90% accurate sex robots before we can give a dude cat ears

>MFW u are a little girl but cant get child support anymore

Crispr will do it

>One day you will be able to relive life as a little girl.
Humanity will become much cuter.

do not want

yeah it's easy
kneel down and tie your ankles to your arse, then put your knees in your shoes and waddle about going
>Ayy papa left me
>poor gypsy child very sick
>Ayy please money givings please
>Ayyy
make sure you're clean shaven

Force everyone to be lolis, solve all world problems overnight.

>Become Loli with grown /po/tard mind
>Go to Afghanistan
>Find No. 1 Warlord
>Get done in every hole
>pic related
>Get into his dirty uzbek mind
>control him
>take control of 90% of the worlds's heroin production
>profit
>fund worldwide jihad
>allahu akbar

You're going to find a loli warlord? I bet she's super cute! Not sure how she is going to do you in your loliholes, maybe a cute loli toy? Oh well as long as everyone is lolis, everything will be cute no matter what it may be. (loli cops, robbers, leaders, etc.)

Oh, please, I want this. I want to be a little girl and marry a big strong man and get fucked by his big adult dick.

ok fuck of course
I assumed an Uzbek paedo warlord wouldn't fall prey to your degenerate weakening jewish tricks.
damn you guys

It would be world wide, everyone would just magically become a loli, no one would be spared the loliing! loli for the loli god!