Double standards

>"le there are no le biologically different :^) only different color skin"

after 5 minutes

>hahaha how can whites even compete everyone on olympic running is black hahaha where is your master race now white boi :^) :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PFM6adFQYs
youtu.be/7q6brMrFw0E
youtube.com/watch?v=qwLviskWpyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Haha fucking white bois can't julp
>w-what do you mean there is no black edison? Teacher dis whitey raycizz
They're still a childish race imo

They need that speed to run away from the police

>why do liberals deny science and pretend that races can't differ on intelligence?
>climate change? It's a massive hoax and all the scientists are lying!

>there is a vast conspiracy that planned out the 9/11 attacks and then covered it up!
>there's no way that Trump is throwing the election for Hillary despite all of their past dealings

>Islam is a violent sandnigger religion that must be destroyed
>Christianity is the whitest religion and is absolutely faultless and will be the saving grace of the white race!

They get good running genes form running from lions or running from police

So other than running what are the blacks winning at?

most sports and music

Specifically, what Olympic events are the blacks currently holding gold medals in?

lol how can even manlets compete. I love usain bolt for shattering the "golden ratio" meme.

Life's not a sprint.

Christianity is the whitest religion. It's basically platonism for the poor

you've done well, except Trump throwing the election for Hillary - it makes no sense as Trump does not do favors such as this to people, Clinton does - for money

i'm not spoonfeeding you retard. regardless the olympics doesn't represent many of the highest paying sports.

I accept your apology.

Summer olympics is for blacks
Winter olympics is for whites

come on OP

I don't follow the Olympics or usually advocate this, but this is a seriously a case where you should learn to Google. It's been on some front page of some website for the entire duration of the event, hell, look at Sup Forums. There's absolutely no reason to ask someone.

your the sorry one

>white boys can't jump
>white boy wins pole vault
>white girl wins long jump and pole vault
>niggers BTFO

>music

Not for the last 30 years they haven't. Even then they are hopelessly outclassed by white's music.

Unless you are a good goy who listens to shekelstein records. Yeah hip hop is so cool. Muh dick muh hoes muh guns muh mix tapes.

this was a good post

One of the best shows ever.

Pic real?

Swimming

>most music
My sides

pic related, tyrone bolt training for olympics

*you're
>kek

逃げる!

Honestly, it kind of makes me sad, and it really brings home how race relations have declined in recent years, me and all my black, indian whatever mates would be quoting this show, dave chappelle etc all the time like screaming NYUKKA in class.

Now shit like this is basically taboo and people will probably call me racist if they heard me quoting 'can you lend a nigga frenchfry' in public.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PFM6adFQYs

oh yeah?

but mah master race!111

oy vey. keep falling for the (((BBC))) myth. Breed with blacks, it's cool!

breddy gud my frend

Double Standard:

>le white people are smarter and physically better than all other races :^)

Insert statistics:

>no shit Asians are smarter and have a higher iq, they study all fucking day - we should limit how many we allow into OUR universities cuz it's not fair
>blacks have a higher testosterone level than whites, is it any surprise they beat us at sports?
>yeah, no shit Indians are the highest earning ethnic group in the United States - they only send their best!
>jews are trying to destroy the white race, also jews are now white and so were ancient Egyptians (I've honestly heard white people argue this)
Keep crying, whiteboi xD

Pole vault is upper body strength not jumping

Nigrunning is not a sport
We got the only gold medal that counts for a real sport

This is basically the only nigger who can swim

>also jews are now white
kek last time i went home to visit, my dad tried to explain to me how white europeans are actually the real "chosen people".

Gymnastic

It's called banter, applehead.

There is someone in this world who painstakingly made a college of buff negros with small dicks
This is genuinely depressing

>jump
>pole vault

oh 'murica.. never change..

I think he's pointing out how banter is only allowed as long as it is directed towards whites.

this is the gayest shit i've ever seen.

>being so upset that you collect pictures of dicks to prove a point

Like, he was trying to say white people are all Jews?

I'm confused

>most sports

No, just no.

yeah, apparently white europeans are descended from the "best" tribe of israel that is actually God's chosen people. It's called Christian Identity. I don't know. I love him, but he's an idiot.

most types of sprinting

Oh, that's actually very similar to what Mormons KIND OF believe.

youtu.be/7q6brMrFw0E

Captcha: Whitehead cres

Yes there are biological difference between the races.

>I love him, but he's an idiot.

Maybe he is not. I thought the same about my father, but I recently realized he is not an idiot. He just refuses to use his brain. The result is kinda the same tho.

perhaps 'impressionable' is a better term.

Whites actually do outscore asians, adjusted for income.
>import the smartest asians
>"w-what nowwhiteboi!?! "
And let me guess, you haven't produced any art worth preserving because of the evil white man?

nobody gives a fuck about cycling. all cyclists are crossfit tier annoying.

;__;

I cant imagine how upset and booty bothered someone must be to not only make this college of small nigger dicks but then actually post it and admit they are that insecure

Your Dad is a smart guy. Do your research, the Israelites, like their Phoenician and Egyptian cousins, were white. After a few thousand returned from Babylon, they were interspersed with Edomites who had settled their lands, later known as Sephardim. Most 'Jews' at the time of Christ were Edomite converts, very few were from any of the twelve tribes. Ashkenazim are, of course, Khazars and Huns, who converted en masse in the 8th century.

The majority of the twelve tribes of Israel had "settled in the land of the Medes," Josephus backs that up, claiming they lived East of the Euphrates. They made up the Parthian Empire and the Scythian Tribes, known as 'Sacae.' They were later pushed westward by the Huns, ie the same 'Jews' who despise them today, emerging onto the Roman frontier in mass migrations. The German tribes already settled there, along with the Celts, the Greeks, and many other Romans, were in fact their cousins, descended from Phoenicians and Trojans and Thracians.

Blacks don't 'dominate' all sports.

Eastern European fighters = GOAT
White wightlifters and swimmers = GOAT
White Quarterbacks = Only

Niggers are only so fast because they are used to running from gun shots...

youtube.com/watch?v=qwLviskWpyY

Don't upset the 'I'll run every red" status

>spammers post BBC threads on Sup Forums 24/7 for years
>someone throws together a collage to counter it
>WOW THIS GUY MUST BE SO UPSET

well obviously niggers are fast they've pretty much evolved to run away from their children

I have heard the theory that Ashkenazim are descended from the Khazars, but genetic studies don't back it up.

I'm curious though. Sources?

>>someone throws together a collage to counter it
>someone unironically got so triggered by shitty bait they went on the internet and looked for small nigger dicks

No amount of damage control will save that cuck in denial

Don't forget soccer. Best 11 in world at soccer, the sport that is BY FAR the most popular sports with niggers.

Best 11 today.

---------------------Messi----Ronaldo-------------------
Robben---------------Neymar---------------------Bale
----------------Iniesta-----------Hazard------------------
---------------------------Lahm-----------------------------
Alba----------Hummels------Silva------------Ramos
----------------------------Neuer---------------------------

There's 1 nigger in that team, Neymar.

I went full retard and put 13 players in.

>Black men
>can run sightly faster

>white men
>have inhuman strength
>dead lift 500kg
>can left up cars and carry them on their shoulders
>can pull tucks along with a rope
>can Bench Press 202kg
>can Squat Lift 325 kg
>can do the Atlas Stones
>can pull along fucking planes aswell!
>can throw huge wights over their heads and high in the sky like it's nothing

>worlds strongest man
>white

>world heavyweight boxing champion
>white

BLACKS ARE ATHLETICALLY SUPERIOR TO WHITES AND HAVE BIGGER DICKS! U MAD WITE BOIZ

>white people actually believe this

WE WUZ KANGZ N KURVA

this gets my honorary leaf approval

WE WUZ KANGZ

giving bad education to their kids
thinking that being a thug is cool
living from welfare
single parenting
aids
murders
deaths because of murders
illiteracy