Is publicly displaying this flag acceptable?

is publicly displaying this flag acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/02/police-sergeant-fired-for-having-a-confederate-flag-in-front-of-her-house/
breitbart.com/pre-viral/2016/08/17/fire-department-reconsidering-flags-ordered-removed-fire-trucks/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

no

Go back to Germany if you love it so much fucking kraut

yes

I still fly a confederate flag from my home

Teutonics have the prettiest flags.

Retards will assume you're a Nazi regardless.
>pic related, my room

In Germany? You might as well commit suicide instead, the social (as well as professional, if you got a job) backlash would be huge.

>draping your walls in flags

What's next, rugs? You fucking untermensch.

that's what I thought. I guess most people don't realize that Germany actually had a history prior to 1933

Nice room.
Pic's mine.

I figure it would be like your confederate flag. There's stigma in some parts of the country but not others?

fuck off, flags make great wall decor. You don't deserve trips

is it acceptable to hang this flag on house?

Cringed

>drr
if you insist. pure trash it is though

Tad too yellow for me, but looks comfy regardless. Is that a Stahlhelm on the table, fuck I want one.
>pic related hangs above me while I sleep

confirmed autist

I'm surprised that the USSR flag isn't taboo. You can buy it on amazon and see it at just about any left wing oriented rally

Cry about it nigger.

I'm so autistic I even iron them regularly.

Nah. Even in Bavaria, which is arguably the most culturally conservative region in Germany, displaying the Reichskriegsflagge would get you socially crucified. You might as well get out a swastika flag. Remember that we are talking about a country in which you cannot even hoist the _current_ German flag without getting looks, even though it carries no bad political or historical connotations whatsoever. On the contary, it stands for the admittedly shortlived German quest for liberal democracy. Still, everyone in the leftist-infested mainstream loves to hate it.

Yes, we are that cucked.

Yeah it is. Finnish surplus M35, picked it up at a gunshow near me for 115 USD.

geez, even our liberals don't have a problem with our national flag

Tapestries you faggot. Nice trips.

does anyone know the stance of this flag? Is it contraband?

This one is better desu senpai

Nah it aint illegal, sometimes you see it hanging from some dude's house

Expect a bottle to come flying through your window if I see it.

nice

i have this one

I appreciate that Italy isn't interested in tearing down its own history

DDR was the best country in the Warsaw Pact

I thought that was Hungary

made me chuckle

>be american
>have flag banned

i think only the nazi flag is banned, like everywhere

somethings wrong with my leaf flag bros

the confederate flag was pulled from amazon, so in a sense, its banned. You have to resort to some shady website or craigslist just to find one

The swastika isn't banned here.
See: The first amendment.

No DDR and Czechoslovakia were the best

good luck finding one though. Only place I ever saw one was a gun show

can you fly it? without being sued? would be a shame if it was really banned... it a beautiful, impacting flag.

found the commie

Could you actually buy a swastika flag on Amazon?

no, but you might lose your job and have your reputation ruined

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/02/police-sergeant-fired-for-having-a-confederate-flag-in-front-of-her-house/

nope. you can't even buy a rebel flag on amazon anymore

Cool, got a link to that flag?

wtf you're right

i bought a nazi flag on amazon no more than 2 years ago. bought an israeli gas mask on the same order

I bet you fly one from the back of your dodge pickup as well.

you can still find the German Imperial Flag though. I don't where the hell you'll find a Nazi flag anymore. And if you do, you'll probably get put on a list just for browsing for one

breitbart.com/pre-viral/2016/08/17/fire-department-reconsidering-flags-ordered-removed-fire-trucks/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

speaking of flags...

>Sup Forumslack buys nazi flag and gas maks online
>NSA be like "wtf this guy doing on his garage?"

Yeah, of course.
But they sell both, they just hide the results to make them harder to find like how google does with sites that dont match their narrative.

>rooms

GET

A

HOUSE

Can someone explain to me what that whole deal with the Confederate flag was?
Is it illegal to own now or what?

I didn't realize how hilarious it was until the order showed up in one box

I'm living in an apartment whilst in college you queer.

No, it just all of a sudden became socially unacceptable last summer.

last year the supreme court rules that the Texas DPS does not have to issue confederate flag license plates. A week later a drug addled shithead shoots up a black church (search Dylann Roof). The media publishes photos of him waving the confederate flag. South Carolina removes the confederate flag from their state capitol, and the media begins peddling the narrative that the confederate flag is "Racist."

i know I was just fucking with you

people moving out before they have a family is a blatant and rash waste of money/ consumerism

it has been stigmatized though. Before that, someone might not have liked the sight of one, and that was it. Now, its "Literally the American swastika!"

Over PR and shit, sites like Amazon and Walmart(?) removed rebel flags and similar products with the flag on it due to SJWs and niggers bitching over it.

have you received any comments on your flags?

I drive a jeep my dude, you're right about the other part though.

Not yet, my roommate seems to not care and my apartment only has gooks from the Chinese mainland. Maybe I'll get a flag pole and hang it next to my front door?

Same senpai

I have one, I got it from some flag website, it wasn't too expensive either

They'll probably only have a problem with the Jap flag.
Chinks love Germany

i bought it in toronto from a palestinian owned shop.
i bought an israel one from there aswel

Fuck you I love my beat up Dodge

Remember, only hang that flag, tightly displayed in the Fuhrer's presence.

In the United States, any flag can be displayed. The First Amendment protects freedom of speech.

>japanese flag
yep no nazis here boss

I'm pretty sure Japan still uses it though. Are they "Nazis?"

Japan uses the white flag with red circle in the center, not the imperial emperor shit

Classic canada

filthy whitu piggu go home

You fucking illiterate they used that always.
The flag this fag has is a flag of Japanese Navy.

*was

Not just social backlash.
>Because members of the far right have used the imperial war flag as a symbol, its use is considered to be a "breach of the public order" in seven states, and flags will be confiscated. In the other nine states, any provocative misuse of the flag can be prosecuted as an Ordnungswidrigkeit (summary offence).