Marry, fuck, kill

Marry, fuck, kill.

I'd marry Illyana, fuck Emma and kill Jean.

Mary Jean
Fuck Emma
Kill the Russian

Same. But I'd kill Jean three times.

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck

Marry & fuck Illyana, kill Jean & Emma.

JEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Mary a demon
Hohohoho

Honestly though marriage to any of them is risky. Jean and Illyana are the most volatile but Emma has her episodes too. Hers have the least damage afterward so you just have to chance it. Now the kill is the real issue, Jean/Phoenix is never staying quite dead so that's a vendetta you'd have to live with for as long as you're kicking but pissing off the freaks of Limbo and Belasco and Piotr is not exactly fun either. I suppose if you killed Jean when she wanted to be she wouldn't hold it against you.

You know I just realized I don't want to fuck Illyana because it's about the same as marrying or killing her.

>Fuck and Marry
>Kill
>Kill
Jean and Emma are too dangerous to be kept alive.

Marry Emma.
Fuck Illyana
Kill Jean three times over.

If you aren't marrying Emma you've chosen wrong

Emma and Cyke are OTP, user. I only want a taste if that.

Fuck, Marry, Kill

mary Illyana
fuck jean
kill Emma, because death probably wouldn't hold Jean

Fuck Emma, Marry Illyana, Kill Jean

ILLYANA IS PURE, PURE!!!

Marry Emma, Fuck Illyana, Kill Jean (she'll just come back anyway)

Illyana is ageless
Jean can self-ressurect
Emma is ageless in diamond form

Marry Illyana
Fuck Emma
Kill Jean

Marry Illyana
Fuck Emma
Kill Jean

Marry Illyana so Colossus can be my bro and calm her down
Fuck Emma. Because Emma.
Kill JEEEEAN

Marry Emma, provided she'd love me. Her snobbish attitude would get my ass in gear and the hatesex would be out of this world.

Fuck Illyana, the only question is at what point of her life - innocent snowflake, pubescent warlock from hell, or late teens soulless demon queen. Hope that I don't get Limbo STD.

Kill Jean, as many times as it takes for her to stay dead.

Marry Emma
Fuck Magik
Kill Jean (If I survive fucking Magik)

>If you aren't marrying Emma you've chosen wrong

This guy knows it.

Emma would show you things during Sex you never would've thought to bring you pleasure.

The only problem is that you'll have a lingering thought in the back of your head, saying "from which of her 685 partners did she learn THIS?".

Fuck Magic, kill Jean and marry Emma. The only right answer

Oh hey everyone, im just here posting the best Waifu.

Kill all three, get punched in the face by Dani.

Can we fuck Scott?

Thank you

That's why you marry Emma, she'll share him with you

Who here remembers that all three ladies have been killed?
(they got better)
Who here remembers that all three have been in situations where the fucking was implied?
(of course)
Now only in the context of Marriage does one lady stand above her peers, Jean is/was/will be marriage material.
And then there's the reality that only one of these three is an abundantly qualified sex therapist, Naughty Auntie Emma of course.
And then there's the demonic Hellspawn prophesied to one day turn to world-threatening evil mayhem, so maybe Illyana should be the one killed, again, just to be safe.

Seems obvious.

Fuck Emma cause I don't wanna cockblock Rightclops, marry Illyana cause she's a demon and Russian, so probably into freaky kinky shit, kill Jean

Kill Illyana and then fuck both Emma and Jean until i die.

Why is Emma so popular?
do you guys have a collective bitch fetish?

Well, yes, in my case it just so happens I do. But that's really neither here nor there given the other options are to deal with the Dark Phoenix or Darkchild.

Fuck Magik
Marry Emma
Kill Jean, because being dead is what she's best at anyway.

Complex female characters, Emma being one of the most (crazy) complicated, are often easy for a reader to see attractive traits in because among their many different expressions of character are what one would personally like in a woman.
Most of the time Emma is hardcore bitch, some people do like that about her, but other times like when her students keep dying off she's emotional and vulnerable, and lots of other fans respond to that squishy side to her. Others like her wit, I do, she's evil and funny. There's a lot to love.
Plus she's canon sex perv and drawn smokin' hot.

It makes me genuinely sad knowing a tough Native girl will never punch me in the face.

it was hot when jean found out emma was seducing scott, so started aggressively mindraping emma who was begging and pleading for her to stop because last time jean mindraped her that hard she fell into a coma

Being a sexual sadist myself, I empathize with Emma's vicious streaks, but nothing makes me love her more than when all her guilt bubbles up and she gets self-destructive.
I mean, pissing off the Phoenix, after what happened to her the last time? I love it.

Fuck, fuck Illyana
Fuck, kill Jean
Fuck, marry Emma

Best girl
all of you are plebs

based ororo

Know this, user: A GODDESS is beyond all three petty mortal options!

Storm is an uppity bitch.

I bet you are an Emmafag

Kill them all, filthy muties.