How to be a Massive Failure When you have all the Odds at Winning. By D.T

>step one: have all of your dragons stay on a stupid rock doing nothing while your entire army get's killed by the enemy's superior navy

>step two: split your army into multiple groups so they will be at a disadvantage and die off one by one while your dragons still do nothing but sit all day even when they can at least guard them and move from place to place really fast because they fly.

>step three: have your army of kickass horse archers also do nothing with your dragons especially when they excel at hit and run tactics and skirmishes and could probably win the war on their own with enough time. But hey I'm sure they are at least having a great time partying with the dragons so it's cool.

>step four: ignore all prospects of intrigue and diplomacy, since you already have your dragons who needs more allies ? and the thought of somehow defeating your enemies without killing anyone but them is stupid.

Still a work in progress, more will come soon enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmiGaP75d5A
youtube.com/watch?v=cqgi1IjDoU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And at the day's end she will still rule the iron throne.....

Thanks H(holywood!)BO

>Family manages to get kicked off the throne and out of Westeros for burning people, fucking around with the lords of Westeros, and generally being assholes
>Arrive in Westeros representing your disgraced house, and at the head of an army, threatening death and destruction to all who oppose you
>follow the same course of action your ancestors did
>expect the people of Westeros to accept you as their rightful monarch

Does anyone think she is going to go into a fallen heroine plot?

>her army starts losing
>can no longer avoid killing civilians
>slavery returns to the bay in her absence
>her dragons arent so invincible in the end
>starts unleashing her army
>unleashes the dothraki who rape
>ends up losing varys and tyrions faith by burning enemies
>just another conqueror by the end
???
>death

that or she dies and our nigga John somehow get's elected

just kidding that's not going to happen,
John both lacks the ambition to be king and nobody would elect him on the "rumor" of him being of the Targaryen line

Her idiotic crusade of righteousness has paid off well this far, somehow.
Despite failing at every single turn, apparently when people see dragons they lose the ability to think rationally and just bow down to her.
Kill the slaves, get a revolt, almost get killed, LOOK A DRAGON, everything is fine now.
Get sold to barbarians, fuck up their way of life, kill their leaders, BUT LOOK DRAGONS, everything is fine now.
Sail to some shitty rock island full of nothing to sit on a stone throne and stare at nothing, King Get shit done shows up to take your glass, LOOK DRAGONS, he suddenly gives a fuck what she says does or thinks.
Her brother would have conquered all of Tamriel by now and be marching across the frozen plains to drive the army of the dead back from whence it came. But he was mean so he had to die.

>There are people that think this isn't just build up for her eventual loss

all these normies, they are like the people living in the show, they think she is their saviour because everyone else is westeros is so bad, she is the last hope

her death is gonna be some edrama

Jon is going to save her, Westeros and the galaxy anyway, why even bother.

Her brother was even worse then she was

>if I get enough money I can buy ships and an army
>everyone will sure be glad when I return and join my cause when I go conquering my land back

At least he was an actual conquerer and not a "We'll be greeted as liberators" retard.
Nobody is going to be glad to see her anymore than they would her brother. At least he had the sense to know it.

>slavery returns to the bay in her absence

No. It won't happen, simply because in the books, the consequences of her actions are chasing her everywhere, while the show never once portrayed such situation.
The return of slavery would be a big stain on her TV character and the DaD won't let that happen.

Do people even remember her brother now?

But the entire point is that he had zero sense and he conquered nothing.
the perfect example of his stupidity was when he openly threatened Drogo and Danny in his own tent claiming that they have to be 100% loyal to him and that they promised him a crown because he sold his sister as a sex puppet.

You have to be pretty retarded to do that.

Look what a turn the show has taken. George isn't here anymore. They've run out of people to kill. No one can die anymore or we don't have a story to follow. Jon already came back to life. He's here for good. We're officially out of villains, Cersi is the only one left, so you know she's in it for the long haul.
This uncle Ironborn douche was introduced because they ran out of villains and it's so fucking obvious he's headed for the grave that nothing he does is compelling.
They fucking opened with the revenge of the red wedding.
This is the most formulaic and boring season you'll ever see.

Well no shit. It's a dragon. As far as they know, absolutely nothing can stop them.

I'm not saying he wasn't retarded. But if things had worked out for him he'd be done with it already, not faffing about in some fucked up slave city for god knows what reason or moaning about the casualties of war.

Her motivation doesn't even make sense. "I want to be queen because I love the common people who are living pretty ok lives at the moment but I deserve it even though I don't want to be a tyrant, but I am, but it's mine, but it isn't. At a fundamental level her actions make no sense.
She's only here to serve as a plot device. If she was more like her brother for example, a mad conqueror hell bent on revenge for her family's murder and exile, like a certain girl we all know, she'd make sense as a character.
But she's just this confusing bundle of fuck. No clear motivation for doing anything she does except fumble around in the dark like an idiot while everyone around her tolerates her incompetence and oppressive eyebrows.

Honestly the dumbest character in the show. Of all the characters we are meant to believe are stupid, this guy was truly the stupidest. I mean who could be more unreliable than the Dothraki, who never seem to agree on anything and never crossed the sea anyway. As if they would just hand over an army. He was almost comical that character.

it's just a show sweetie... like... calm down lol

>Female leader
>Ends up in disaster

>be dothraki warlord
>spend life raping and pillaging, quite enjoy it
>bend knee to dragon queen
>gonna cross ocean and continue raping and pillaging
>get ordered to work in some mine to gather glass
>muh queen

wasn't he drunk though

Sansa will rule.

>learned from the best (LF)
>has ultimate Master of whisperers (Bran)
>has Arya as super secret stealth ninja
>has Jon as invincible undead general
>will have Sweetrobyn as submissive fuccboi

Sansa will probably die, LF will probably be the cause of it.

I think her Direwolf dying in the first book/season was a hint to that.

Her suicide squad

>John

You dumb motherfucker.

Is anyone keeping track of the number of monologues given by women this season?

I think you mean Arya will give her life to save Sansa to repay her debt, and her wolf will finally recognize her again at her funeral.

To be fair King Visibly Suffering From His Own Plot Armour is her prisoner at that point, he really doesn't have a choice other than to be diplomatic. If anything, it's her who suddenly perks up and starts giving a shit what he has to say in their last scene; he's just thinking about >muh white walkers

read the spoiler faggot

shes gonna win the war by flying her dragon while being naked and everyone is going to bend the knee because girl power

Just got reminded in this piece of gold which pretty much sums most of what happend before season 7

youtube.com/watch?v=tmiGaP75d5A

while all this shit is happening she is just flying with her dragons like a stupid cunt and everything goes her way

>Reminder that Dorne wants revenge for Ellaria
>Reminder there's no lord of Riverrun
>Reminder Littlefinger can send the Vale south anytime
Daenerys still got allies

She's gonna marry John and then die. Mark my words he will have the throne. The one man who never wanted it.

Is she the Hillary of Westeros?

Is this entire thread b8?
Have none of you guys read the leaks?

>Dat magazine featuring Hillary's smiling face

Thank God Almighty that alternate universe never occurred.

>winning
>with an army that gets destroyed by a couple of dudes with knifes
>her "cavalry" barely got the concept of clothing but has never heard of armor at all
>they have also never seen snow or experienced cold
I hate her so much.

If she has 3 dragons, why didn't she attack KL directly?

Why doesn't Jon Snow just do the Icecrown Citadel raid to stop the white walkers?

His ilvl was too low so the pug didn't let him join.

D&D are drawing parallels from Operation Barbarossa. Dany's sloppily mobilizing her giant army. Therefore Dany is suffering massive amount of casualties atm. She will hit harder back with >muh Dothraki army in sheer numbers.
Screencap dis

Bravo D&D

"Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory"

it's like the victory in europe footage from The Man In The High Tower, a relic from a different timeline where the bad guys won

How do you know that we AREN'T living in a timeline where the good guys won?

I believed timeline was changed when someone convinced Hitler to halt at Dunkirk

Cause "Mah future subjects would die !" which is still a poor excuse to have them standing in Dragonstone doing nothing while she can use them to destroy both the Lanaster army besieging Castalyrock and completely insta kill any armada of Cersei's AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME.

It's almost like the show is trying on purpose to make it as if Danny is going to have a "hard fight" to get the throne so the normies can have suspense and so the ratings can go up.

Too bad it makes her look like a complete lazy idiot.

>The one man who never wanted it.
Jon will be king. Tyrion will be Hand.

is this bait ?
if no please enlighten me.

and then be ashamed for spoiling the series for yourself

>if you dont kill your enemies you win
i this she was heavily inspired by justin trudeau

>How to be a massive failure
Be GRRM
Failing that, be fat and create GoT threads on Sup Forums

well at least I'm not fat so I'm only half a failure.

It's in the spoilers that the dothraki ambush the destroy the lanister army returning from highgarden

>How to be a Massive Failure When you have all the Odds at Winning
step 1: Be written in such a way to assure particular outcomes and plot points.
Theres no point discussing motivations, everything happens as the writers intend for the story direction. There are no character thoughts to second guess.

These threads are retarded.

I fucking hate her and wouldn't trust the bitch far as I could throw her. She'll fuck Jon over

It already happened once. "Without the Unsullied keeping the peace, the masters of Yunkai have regained control." or something along those lines.

>Tamriel
this aint star wars u dumb nigga

Why the fuck would I read the leaks and spoil the series for myself? What kind of retard does that?

youtube.com/watch?v=cqgi1IjDoU8

This pretty much sums it.
Danny:
>"enough with the clever plans"

I heard GRRM is a huge fan of Hitler so judging by that she will also make the same mistake as he did and invade Russia (The land of always winter) spreading her troops too thin and getting overwhelemed by the allied forces. Also probably gonna start a genocide soon.

so are Jaime and the Tarlys in the same place right now ? assuming Daenerys really does attack the troops in Highgarden will Jaime die ?

ebin bait bro

>John

this is the final season of this shit, right guys?

or is that fat fuck still writing? does that even matter for the show?

Forgive me, I was the faggot all this time...

Jaime can't die yet, he needs to kill Cersei since that is what that witch foretold in the books to Cersei when she was little.

>I'm entitled to the throne, the rightful heir and you should respect that or I will kill you.
>I want to work for the common man, if I do not do it, please tell me and if you disagree with me, then you die lol.
>Please don't judge me based on my family name, but my fathers legacy is why I am rightfully to rule.
>Uh, don't you see my FUCKING DRAGONS? That means I'll win no matter what.

SHe's like the average fatty female. Claiming to be of virtue, but acting of vice. Self-proclaimed empath when she's driven by hate.

I'm betting GRRM wants to die before finishing his books so he can die with a smile as his fans all rage at his top level trolling.

I'm going to slap the living shit out if you if you call me sweetie one more time

Daenery is a realistic portrayal of a female leader, irrational and inconsistent to a batshit insane level leading to the utter ruin and demise of her civlization and all she will be thinking is how its everyone's fault she fucked up everything.

holy shit, was Hitler a woman ?

fucking kek

I hope you die of AIDS, faggot

Dunno why I laughed at this.

Debt?

The plot armor of not using the dragons consist of having the queen needing to be present riding (One dragon) and giving orders to "her children or whatever" in real time. Advisors don't not want their queen exposed.

This was also explained in the show.

He's gonna kill her, then kill himself undoubtedly. He'll realise all the shit he did cos of her and how stupidly blind in love he was

would literally be fixed if a harness and saddle was produced and strapped to the dragon and Danny would wear armor.

But this is television we are talking about so logic does not apply.

add Queenslayer to that list of titles

>have dragons
>talk for hours about being able to easily conquer westeros by riding them to king's landing
>everyone agrees it would happen
>consider taking dragons to burn enemy fleet

>B-B-BUT WE CAN'T FIND THEM

>bullshit because enemy fleet easily finds us at every turn
>even still enemy fleet makes itself apparent a short raven's flight away at casterly rock

>B-B-BUT IT'S TOO DANGEROUS ONE ARROW WILL KILL YOU

so what's the fucking point of the dragons, then?

Dude this is Hollywood, arrows can penetrate every kind of armor.

Next episode,
Jaime barely escapes along with Bron, while the Lannister forces get their shit wrecked and a bunch of lords are burned alive

>>waiting for seven seasons to see her just fly the dragons into Mordor and light everything on fire
>>no wait that would be too dangerous

what was the point of this show

So why didnt Dany use the dragons to get to the throne?

The go over this several times in the last 2 episodes, it'd apparently cause massive casualties (aka they need to make Cersei actually seem like a threat for the next few episodes before they bring in the dragons anyway with little casualties because KHALEESI)

Also

>plot is that you don't want to use dragons because thousands of innocents will die
>in the meantime, thousands of your supporters die horrible deaths in battle because you don't use the dragons

B R I L L I A N T

>kickass horse archers
>they never use bows for 7 seasons

If I was Viserys I'd marry Dany and just be a merchant or something. Without dragons there is no realistic chance of me conquering Westeros and I have no reason to believe I'll ever find any so I'd just go on with my life.

Yeah, or train some trusted confidant (The eunuch) to work and communicate with the dragons. Get some fireproof armor and you now have an Air Force without exposing the queen.

It's a TV show so they HAVE TO have some kind of stakes for the apparent protagonists, but

>I dont want thousands of innocents to die
>when I could just blockade king's landing by air and sea, demand immediate surrender, and fucking harrenhall the shit out of the red keep if they refuse

Could easily have done a surgical strike and that would have been the end of it.

Is Dany a globalist bad guy? She is a totalitarian progressive who wants to forcefully diversify westeros.

She's definitely going slowly nuts, and will end up the true villain.

Targarians have a reputation for this exact shit and for the last season and a bit her "regally heroic" demeanour has been gradually morphing into "arrogant and cunty".

It's subtle, some boiling frog shit sneaking up on the audience.

Cercei's gonna push her shit in a little longer, then she'll snap and go full dragon bitch. Watch.

She causes more death and destruction than most of the villains but she has good intentions and is progressive for her time period so she's a hero.

Targaryen being crazy is compete bullshit FYI.

Doesn't matter. What matters is the foreshadowing.

I'd like to think they do since they are basically Mongols/Huns and it makes more sense why they are feared.
Nobody is afraid of light cavalry if you have spears and archers to counter that.

>unleashes the dothraki who rape

it's culturally enrich you racist, thrak lives matter

I don't even see how they would be a threat, if you have any decent number of armored cavalry the dothraki are fucking useless tier.

I think in the books GRRM wants Meereen to spiritually break her or something, to flip the script on her being this hero protagonist savior. But he can't figure out how to do it. D&D got the memo and just didn't bother filling in the gaps.

yo massive fucking protip:

Don't think of the show and books as being separate. The timing and division/discrepancies of information are planned, it's all the same audience.

GRRM was originally a television producer, for the Twilight Zone no less. ASOIAF/GOT was always meant to be a cross-medium mindfuck, but we haven't gotten to the punchline yet. He was never the only author, and a lot of dumb bullshit like the book delays were planned also to make the climaxes synch up.

Is this belief in any way informed by a movie you've seen in the last two weeks?