Wtf. I hate Iceland now

wtf. I hate Iceland now

>freedom of religion I assume
>banning a religious practice
Pick one man.

They may well ban secular circumcision though as there's an argument that it is cruel and inhumane

another island gonna be nuked

Isn't it done quite close to birth?

idk I guess the little happening about Reykjavik being "the last European capital to get a Rabbi" When my town is twice the size and we are too small to have one. Its based on the size of the community to my knowledge so idk why there was an issue in a 200k town

it's called genital mutilation

good lads, male genital mutilation must be ended in the civilized world

>Pick one man.
You're making a ridiculous absurd argument, should all religious practices be allowed in the name of freedom of religion?

>They may well ban secular circumcision though as there's an argument that it is cruel and inhumane

Do you understand the difference between consensual and non-consensual, necessary and unnecessary, you filthy kike?

Its pretty established in an accepted and popular religion

I don't see what the problem is. People seem to be pretty happy to be what they are whether cut or not

>People seem to be pretty happy to be what they are whether cut or not
t. cut sandpaper dick

>People seem to be pretty happy to be what they are whether cut or not
i'm not

>not wanting to be less sensitive and be more aesthetic

>I don't see what the problem is. People seem to be pretty happy to be what they are whether cut or not
Far from universal, even if one in 10 regrets getting cut it's reason enough to ban it.
Getting your body permanently modified because your parents decided so is a crap precedent.
What else should they be allowed to change? Children should have the integrity of their bodies protected, barring medical necessity.

mutilating children's genitalia is barbarism no matter who does it shlomo

The point stands

wtf? their god said they have to splice up those baby dicks! Be more tolerant!

I agree with their decision.

>more aesthetic
HAHAHAHAHA YOU MUST BE A FOOL TO THINK THAT

kikes and mudslimes btfo
based iceland

So if you ban circumcision all the jews and muslims will automatically go away from your country? Why haven't we done this yet?

>My volcano demon allows me to rape my own children mercilessly
>who are you to forbid me from practising my religious tradition, freedom of religion!!!
Freedom of religion does not mean your religion is above the secular law.

>banning Aztec ritualised heart sacrifices
>freedom of religion
pick one

If your religion makes you mutilate children or hate people who don't believe it, your religion is the problem.

I love you Spain

I guess American Imperialism is a religion now. This makes a surprising amount of sense.

100% true

>I guess American Imperialism is a religion now.
I don't think that's a surprise to anyone. Altough "predatory capitalism" is a much more common name for it.

Even here, mate. If you aren't "Murica is the greatest country in the world" people or if you question that. Some people will literally fight you. And I say that as a patriotic Man.

>"predatory capitalism" is a much more common name for it.
This.

Based. Mutilating little boys is barbaric.

If Jews enjoy circumcision so much, then they should be castrated. Take it all off.

Any Jew that is caught, should receive the treatment

WoKE

If you choose to do it to yourself it should be allowed.

If your child has a legitimate medical problem that can be fixed through circumcision (like phimosis) it should be allowed.

If you force it on your child, it should be prohibited.

The difference between "secular" and "religious" circumcision doesn't really matter. If anything the American practice of circumcision is even worse since they can't even argue that they do it because God wants it or anything like that.

This is quite literally another Shoah. We must diversify Iceland by forcing it to accept thousands of migrants from Africa, this will teach them a lesson.

Unironically this. IMO Jews and Muslims can either wait until adulthood to get circumcised or move out. Institutional mutilation of defenseless children is fucked.

Fuck off rabbi, don't go near any baby dicks with a scalpel