Be honest Sup Forums if the average western women was as stunning as the average Arab woman you'd want to cover them up...

Be honest Sup Forums if the average western women was as stunning as the average Arab woman you'd want to cover them up too.

Ugly, looks like a man, godamn look at them brows.

low test detected

t.Aladdin Al-Detroiti, Son of Le'monjello Jaafar Al-Detroiti

A lot of Muzzie women are built like latinas.

Their is a muzzie intern at my work who has her muzzie ensemble on all the time, but ain't nothing gonna stop those D's from jiggling and dat ass from bouncing.

Homosexual detected.

>Arab Women are superior
>Isn't from Sweden

Go back to Cuckland

where do I get a rich muzzie outfit like pic related? I think they look cool as fuck

Why do muslim dudes love wearing mumus?

>implying you wouldn't

Idk I'm sure the 120 degree heat has something to do with it. Plus it's refreshing not seeing everyone copy the western three piece suit it dilutes and homogenizes the uniqueness of Western culture if literally everyone is wearing a three piece western suit.

In the bed linen aisle

Yeah, I live in California, and dressing in lose layers helps so very much to deal with the heat.

They don't dress like that because of a religious commandment, they do it because they don't want to bake in the heat or get burned by the sun.

there is only one person in a dress covered up in that picture and she has a mustache. that's typical Arabian female facial hair isn't it?

I know senpai. I have been to the desert and wearing a bunch of clothes and shit sucks. I would wear a tunic if I could. I think I would look like an autist but man that shit would breathe.

>high heel wearing whore
Fucking nasty.
And no a beautiful woman should not be covered up, that would be a disgrace. Her beauty should be seen. If it isn't what's the point of it?

> Son of
> not Bin

Ya blew it

>disliking high heels
manlet detected

You know that's what "bin/ibn/bint" means, right?

>as stunning as average muslim woman
Ahahahahahaha
Wow. We have a basement dweller here. An average mudslime shemale is about as pretty as a greasy old man. And the pretty ones (however few there are) suffer from a sluv woman syndrome. Shits out a baby turns into a toad.

She looks like a turtle and is a shitskin to boot, absolutely disgusting.

rollin with a cheeta and a landcruiser like a boss