Swedes and Finns won't fall for Russian tricks

Swedes and Finns won't fall for Russian tricks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78JZCvBfuNI
yle.fi/uutiset/finnish_and_swedish_pms_release_joint_statement_serious_threat_to_our_security/8583414
yle.fi/uutiset/researcher_communist_teaching_experiment_much_broader_than_thought/8861804
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6067802
dn.se/debatt/vi-punkterar-de-vanligaste-myterna-om-invandringen/
svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2016/08/17/wallstrom-om-rysk-inbjudan-ingen-ska-fa-sla-kilar-mellan-landerna
svd.se/timo-soini-trump-andrar-inte-usas-natopolitik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No need for Russian tricks when you already have Merkel tricks.

More cuckoldry

fpbp

It's good for now

Explain me how it's cuckoldry to be cautious about Russia? We won't let Estonia sink like America will.
youtube.com/watch?v=78JZCvBfuNI

Belt countries, unite with us.

>working and agreeing with the swedish government
>ever

I always thought that Spurdoland isn't shit. Was I wrong?

Why we wouldn't work with our greatest ally?
yle.fi/uutiset/finnish_and_swedish_pms_release_joint_statement_serious_threat_to_our_security/8583414

>being cautious about russia
>"KEK"
Why exactly is this?

You can never trust them 100%

I mean people calling you c.ucks for this wise behavior. Why do people have such a hardon for Russia?

>Margot Wallström

I thought Finns were better than this, why even degrade yourself with ((((politicians)))) from Sweden?

This will only add fuel to the cuck fire here.

Their propaganda is excellent has been since Soviet Union
yle.fi/uutiset/researcher_communist_teaching_experiment_much_broader_than_thought/8861804

((((politicians))))
??
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6067802

I'm not really informed in the area of nordic politics but this seems legit. Just don't let them share their multicultural citizens with you.

It's the other way around

She is a social democrat who is, like every other puppet here, keen on advocating for muslim immigration.

Cannot even find an english page covering this shit, in case you cannot understand there is always google translate I guess.

dn.se/debatt/vi-punkterar-de-vanligaste-myterna-om-invandringen/

Well she is a foreign minister so she can't do much about that.

Fpmfbp

That is the problem, she is part of the system which is rotten to the core.

That is why I am conerned about what a "united line on discussions with Russia" will mean for the general political climate.

The whole agenda here is to continue painting Russia as some enormous threat while the real issues go by unnoticed or worse still; ignored.

Ask yourself how this will benefit the powers pulling the strings of this mess.

It just means we need to be together when having discussions with Russia. There is a danger Russia will try to divide us.

svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2016/08/17/wallstrom-om-rysk-inbjudan-ingen-ska-fa-sla-kilar-mellan-landerna
svd.se/timo-soini-trump-andrar-inte-usas-natopolitik

>he edited out the date

Nice try, finmongolian.