Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts on this?

Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts on this?

>Now that the dust has settled

FUCK OFF, Sup Forums

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it was good, not as good as the first one, but it was good, there were many unnecessary parts, but overall, i had fun

go on youtube if you want more detailed reviews, but as a person who wants to see the avengers suit up ans kick ass, it is perfectly fine

I don't give a fuck about what Sup Forums thinks, I loved it.

thank god Joss Whedon is gone, the age of Russos has begun

nearing transformers bad tier

Good movie. Not as a tight as the first movie, but very entertaining nevertheless. The biggest misfire was the Black Widow/Hulk romance.

Overall a solid 8/10.

I thought it was okay, not as good as the first one or ever Winter Soldier. Had too much humor in parts where there shouldn't have been. I liked Ultron though, and I'm glad Whedon is finally gone.

since this movie made a billion bucks, and people generally liked it, watch out for ass-mad people waiting to say it is the worst thing ever

this applies to every other movie

This

Pretty shit in most every way.

I knew it was going to be a boring retread when they blew their wad on a tracking shot of a fight scene, one of the fan favorite parts of the first Avengers, in the the first goddamn scene.

as predicted

It was a decent overall film, but it was nonsensical and fucking stupid.

It reminded me a lot of an actual comic book on screen, like, not golden age comics bad with Thanoscopter and "WHOOPS! I DROPPED IT!"

But. Pretty close, like Black Cat saying "Don't cry over spilled milk!" and shit.

>nonsensical

Explain.

The worst Marvel movie in the MCU. It was really bad.

Why isn't Tony Stark in jail for being reckless?

BvsS was better

The only thing I remember about it was that the CG or green screening or something in the opening sequence looked off for some reason. I can barely remember the rest of it.

it's garbage.

also this.

>now that dust has settled

The only thing living in this world...

I recently watched it for the 3rd time.

Aside from Thor's silly side story that was needlessly cut apart for 90% of it, the movie was pretty good. It's a little more obvious this time around that Whedon wrote all the characters. Especially glaring in Hawkeye's lines.
But I don't think it's actually a bad thing. I liked the idea that the film was basically Hawkeye's point of view. I'm glad he got more to do in this one. They're really wasting Renner as a supporting actor.
Everything about Vision is great.
I actually liked Ultron.
Hulk/Black Witch relationship a little heavy handed but not too bad upon final thought. They're both desperate for a connection to anybody.
Twins were good. Could've used more incest.

Initially I probably gave it a 6/10. Now I'd probably go with a 7.5/10.

Agreed. Age of Ultron was wasted potential personified.

Quips the movie. Let me guess, you trashed BVS didn't you?

I liked it. Not the best version of an Avengers 2 we could have gotten but it's still good. The movie is more a victim of executive meddling than Whedon's writing. While watching it you can just feel all those producer's hands in the pot.

>Could've used more incest.
I say this about every movie.

Except BvS is horrible and no amount of shilling will make it good.

It was cool but it felt like a "why not?" Movie

Like "why not make another avengers?"

It was flashy and fun. Not exactly good though. If it wasn't for Civil War and Phase 4 or whatever the fuck, I'd assume Marvel was running out of ideas

Unfortunately, no. Iron Man 2/3, Thor 2, and Winter Shitter were worse, as was Incredible Hulk (does that one even count anymore?)

Age of Ultron was very garbage though.

>BvsS
Why does this bother me so much

No I liked BvS about as much. Hope you like staring at crows all day.

>Incredible Hulk (does that one even count anymore?)
Hasn't that been bubbled down to "soft.-canon"?

Like, it's canon but has no impact over the MCU, like the TV Shows and Ant-Man?

Considering that Ross is now secretary of state and how they've referenced Blonsky, the Brooklyn incident, Banner's attempted suicide, and other things, I'd say it's just canon. Also, Falcon was in Ant-Man. You might've missed him in the film though because he's only in it for about 10 minutes. You might've had to take a shit in the theater. The shows are soft canon.

In fact, I don't know why I even responded. Iron Man 1 is soft canon by your logic. Ant-Man, The Wasp (will be), and Hulk are all Avengers. How is that soft canon?