It's a Zuko episode

>It's a Zuko episode

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_(professional_wrestling)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do I love that angsty motherfucker jobber autist so much?

best redemption

/this

Blue Spirit episodes were the shit. What the fuck are you talking about? And Zuko Alone was a good Westerner homage.

I know, that's why there's a happy Zuko.

Seemed more like a laughing whores reaction.

Haha, I see that now.

I'm never happy.

His emo moments are hilarious.

Zuko was the only cast member to survive in to LoK while remaining badass

But he jobbed horribly against Ghazan and didn't do shit against the Red Lotus or Kuvira.

He was the only normie when everyone else in his age group was a prodigy at something. He may have lost a lot, but he was able to at least keep up through hard work and training.

At least he has bending. Soka just has a fucking boomerang.

I wish there had been an entire episode of trading stories with Eska and Desna.

I'd prefer a Zuka episode.

Cut him some slack, he's like 90 years old.

Nah man he had training from a master swordsman and has or had a sword that could cut through solid metal. Honestly in terms of skill zuko didnt get shit he had to work for his place which is why hes the best.

That was no excuse for the Order of White Lotus.

In fact in ATLA you were useless unless you were under 16 or over 60

Zuko got training from the same master swordsman and was much better at it than Sokka.

But Sokka got the hotter gfs so he wins at life.

>Zuko never had a fieldtrip with Toph episode

Korra was one of those shows where the supporting cast was criminally better than the main cast. Often to the show's detriment.

But swords weren't useful for Zuko since he had to fight his sister with firebending

Sokka had swords and boomerang and quick thinking

>Toph
>drawing

The Duke was the one who drew that Zuzu pic

I wouldn't really call him a normie, it's just that he never became the absolute best at his element like Aang, Toph and Katara did

>that kid notices Toph's sign is upside down and fixes it for her

d'awwww

If only Zuko was a chick then it wouldn't be gay for Zuko to fuck Aang

To be fair, Aang didn't have any competition, and Katara learned healing from one retard in the north pole, then bloodbending which she never used, and then just became the best for no reason

The only one who had a reason to be amazing at her element was Toph because she learned straight from the source

>Lemme show you how we do things DOWN SOUTH

He's going to fuck Katara?

>which she never used,
I remember her using it in the episode where she and Zuko hunt down her mother's killer.

She used it on some generic guy and then never used it again, according to how much she cried about it in Korra

Did she even draw that? can she even draw?

>implying she didn't accidentally explode Aang's dick while using bloodbending for sex which is why they stopped at three kids.

No, irrelevant kid made the drawing for her.

>while remaining badass
pic related

>those two lovely water tribe ladies

>The only one who had a reason to be amazing at her element was Toph because she learned straight from the source
Nah son.

She may have learned from the source, but so fucking what? So did Zuko and Aang.

Hanging around badgermoles when you're 2 shouldn't let you fight Bumi to a draw.

>jobbed against Ghazan
It was a dark night in the coldest part of the North Pole.

Zuko was nerfed.

Then he should have used lightning... oh wait he still can't do that for some reason

He was senile as fuck.
Dude looked lost most of the time. There's nothing badass about dementia.

Yes. Those pages were a little awkward to read.

Best feeling in the world.

The fuck is a jobber?

They explain it in the show. Toph was using her tremor-sense 24/7, which is basically like she's training her earthbending 24/7. She's the best because she's naturally in tune with her element and can interpret it like nobody else is able to.

>implying you wouldn't take them both as your wives

Some blind people would be offended that you fixed it for them.

Zuko had way better opportunities and capabilities than Sokka. He overcame some struggles but don't try and make out that nobody else in the Gaang suffered.

The Duke should have been the Dad to one of Toph's kids, he seems pretty cool for a 6 year old.

That sounds stupid.

Katara's first appearance has her accidentally demolishing an iceberg through sheer anger alone. She was the top of the class after training at the North Pole with Pakku for a couple of weeks.

Who knows how many kids she really has?

Lots of disabled people would be offended if you just did things to fix things for them.

That's stupid.

>Katara supports Sokka
>Toph supports Zuko
Zutarans and Tokkans BTFO

Toko and Watercest confirmed canon.
THIS IS PROOF

They also show you that bending learned from the original source is strong as fuck when Aang and Zuko learn from dragons

And Aang is a great, master airbender age 12 and Zuko is a much better firebender after learning from dragons. It's a boost but it's not the same as being intimately connected to your element 24/7 like Toph was.

>implying Zutarans can get any more BTFO after the show's ending

You'd think so but there've been a bunch of Zutara threads in the last month or so.

>Toph was using her tremor-sense 24/7, which is basically like she's training her earthbending 24/7
That logic is really dumb though.

That's like punching a heavy bag as your only training and then stepping in the ring with a professional boxer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_(professional_wrestling)

Coincidentally, lots of disabled people are retards.

God, why are minorities to vindictive? There's a big subgroup in the deaf community who'll completely shun you FOREVER if you get your hearing back.

>as your only training
No, it's more like somebody receiving coaching from Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson, then putting in the hours training like a normal fighter and then spending every single moment outside of regular training hitting a punchbag.

Pride, I'd assume.

I'd rather hate being treated as incompetent.

Zuko was best because he had to earn his character arc.

>fuck up
>get corrected
>YOU CAN'T CORRECT ME REEEEEEEEEE
Eugh.

Zukaang would be a perfect end.
I'm not sure what FN law says about airbenders being the Fire Lord though.

what are these from
I thought I was caught up on the avatar comics. Is this new?

Toph waifufag detected.

They're from The Lost Adventures, a series of short comics published in Nickelodeon magazine back when the show was airing.
They aren't part of the new comic series but most of them are considered canon and Gurihiru did the art for two or three of them.

>Toph rooting for Zuko

I KNEW SHE WANTED THAT BURNED UP DICK

Not remotely, I just watched the show and understood the messages that were intended for children to pick up.
But, by all means, resort to name calling now that you've lost the argument.

I thought Toph took every dick that was offered.

So does Katara want Sokka's boomerang?

Of course she did.

I guarantee that either Lin or Suyin is one of the Gaang's. I think we know Lin's dad, so I'll go ahead and say that Suyin is likely Sokka's, with the small chance of her being either Aang's or Zuko's.

>not knowing about Watercest

Teach me, Onii-chan!

> I just watched the show
Are you sure about that? The flaw with your argument is that Toph didn't spend every single waking moment training like you said. Toph spent a good chunk of her time doing typical rich girl stuff. It's not like she was Rocky training in Russia or Gohan in a hyperbolic time chamber for her entire life.

Using earthbending to see isn't the same as using earthbending to fight.

She can observe the movements from the badgemoles, but it's not like she's been putting in a ton of hours sparring.

Also, she's 12. Her maybe 9 on and off years of "training" with badgermoles in an untouched part of the Earth Kingdom shouldn't be anywhere near enough to fight Bumi, who literally has 9 decades on her, with literally all of his experience being during a fucking war.

Well it springs from simple logic.

Teenagers tend to get pretty randy, right? Just discovering their sexuality and all. Not to mention that in a world without Christian morality there's no need to excessively repress sexual urges.

So when Sokka, and then Katara, were hitting puberty down at the South Pole, they must have been especially horny.

The trouble is that when Hakoda leaves he takes all the men of the tribe with him. Near as we can tell, Sokka is the only male older than ten. So Katara can't just screw some strapping young SWT lad as she's coming of age, since there are none... except for her brother.

I always knew the Water Tribes were full of slutbuckets, but damn!

And even when she's doing rich girl stuff, she's still hitting that punch bag. They literally explain it in her introductory episode, she interpets the earth better than anybody else, she's able to predict her opponents moves and has more of an affinity for her element, and every waking moment is spent finetuning that affinity.
If you want to bring Bumi into this, that's an entirely different game. Bumi has immense earthbending strength, he's all about the power. The way he lifted that giant Ozai statue, I severely doubt Toph was capable of that. But you're looking at it wrongly if you're trying to say one is objectively better than the other, they both have different approaches, Bumi's probably the world's strongest Earthbender and Toph's the most natural earthbender.

That smile. I want to protect it.

>Not to mention that in a world without Christian morality there's no need to excessively repress sexual urges.
Hasn't school started by now? Shouldn't you be in bed?

>And even when she's doing rich girl stuff, she's still hitting that punch bag
The problem is that seismic sense=/=hitting the heavy bag

Ignoring the fact that there are tons of other variables in real fighting and in kung fu element land, her seismic sense is totally inconsistent. She can sense Aang because he's not on the ground, but also can sense flying projectiles. She can't sense through wood, but can totally sense things through other materials she shouldn't be able to see through. "Affinity with element" is another vague term that's only brought up to justify whatever power level bullshit Byrke came up with.

People are also putting too much stock into the whole original bender thing. Iroh trained with the original firebenders( and is one of the best firebenders alive), and even he isn't sure if he could take down Ozai, who doesn't even know they still exist.

>but Toph has been training with them for years
Airbenders raise bison from pups, yet Aang becoming a master that young was rare, and part of it was due to Avatar-ness.

Waterbenders spend their entire lives next to the original waterbender and just have to look up to see it, but you don't see a ton of water masters walking around either.

>The problem is that seismic sense=/=hitting the heavy bag
You're the one who made the analogy

They say that the eskimos of the southern tribe have 50 words for sibling fucking

You got me, I could have worded that better.

What I think you're saying is that she's constantly training and the seismic sense is additional training on top of that.

What I mean is that it's practically the only type of training she's gotten, and though she does a lot of it, it shouldn't allow her to do what she does.

So she's could got really good reflexes from having to sense the element all the time and can attack before moving. Okay, all good. However, that shouldn't allow her to do everything that she does. She's basically aim-dodging, but that shouldn't work when the attacks are already coming and it shouldn't work near as well on people using opposing elements who move differently.

>motherfucker
Literally, in this case

>We will never get to see how Aang dies
>We will never see how Katara and Aang rise their family
>We will never see Lin's real dad and see how many kids Toph really had.
>Zuko is already set for life
>We will never see if Sokka got it with Suki or Toph

this is fucking gay

Pretty much

stop... :^(

fun fact: Zuko is only seen laughing TWICE in the entire series

It gets worse, over the last 4 years, we've had 12 issues of the ATLA comics, totalling 960 pages and Zuko and Toph haven't spoken to or interacted with each other once.

>>We will never get to see how Aang dies
Surrounded by friends and family. Being frozen in the Avatar State for 100 years sapped his energy.
>>We will never see how Katara and Aang rise their family
Generally wel but with some tension
>>We will never see Lin's real dad and see how many kids Toph really had.
2, one with Kanto, one with Johto
>>Zuko is already set for life
I guess, if you consider being in a high stress job that you never wanted while coming under regular assassination attempts as being set for life
>>We will never see if Sokka got it with Suki or Toph
It's Suki

>It's a Jin episode

>It's a tea episode with Iroh

Both are comfy.

>it's a "family bonding" episode

>It's a Ty Lee in a bikini episode

>Zuko's family
>normal people
>sane people

>"family bonding"