Common Sense Gun Control NOW

No person needs a semi-automatic AR-15 that can shoot 5000 rounds per minute and holding 40 bullets per clip. All of you are ignorant of the majorities views on guns. You sit in your alt-right neck-beard hug box and think circle jerk that guns make you free. Anyone with an IQ over 80 will agree that we need common sense gun control to stop this violence.

Ok so now that I baited you into this thread check out this video and dumb pro-gun stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nlhQafsx3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

330 million people. 139 deaths.
4.21x10^-5% of the population are dying to guns. we have to do something!

A fucking leaf

>Common Sense Gun Control NOW
the common sense solution is to take guns away from nogs

>clip
Stfu faggot

watch the video

WE NEED COMMON SENSE NIGGER CONTROL NOW

Everything after calling a magazine a clip was invalidated.

A fucking leaf.

How many of those people were killed by legally purchased firearms?

Of those killed by legally purchased firearms, how many were acts of unprovoked violence?

>Canada

Your PMs a Faggot and so are you.

>AR-15 that can shoot 5000 rounds per minute
>holding 40 bullets per clip

How aboot we call for Common Sense Canadian Post Control

You are aware that a "clip" is a box with a spring in it, right?

This is a clear trilltroll

More chimps die from birth control ODs and abortions than with guns.

>Ok so now that I baited you into this thread
I literally admit that its a bait thread in the OP. Why do burger cucks never fully read something before replying? I just wanted to share this good video Crowder released showing how most people have no clue about guns and the media is controlling a narrative to restrict them more and more feeding on people's emotions.

baited

I'll just leave this video here.
youtube.com/watch?v=6nlhQafsx3o

It saddens me how few people actually read the OP or watched the video completely.

No one needs anything but life, and to protect that life you need arms, because your enemy has arms and will use them to kill you and your loved ones. TO STAY SAFE YOU MUST BE ARMED, IT MATTERS NOT THE KIND OF ARMS, BUT THEY MUST BE ABLE TO STAND UP TO THE ARMS OF THOSE WHO WISH YOU DEAD.

Another good video. Protect your guns burgers. Don't let them cuck you like we are up north.

It's really sad how to get any replies to bump your thread you have to post like a faggot.

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

I just watched that entire thing...it was painful

>a "clip" is a box with a spring in it
No.

>needs

SAGE

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

A fucking leaf

>cuck in a different country than the US trying to change the laws of their country
Top cuck

>Canadian

opinion discarded

Counter sage idiocy bump

I saw an article yesterday about some preacher who spent $3,000 on a raffle for an AR15.

He ruins his message when he says something like "we can't have a few guns killing people" right after saying there are millions of guns, basically harmless doing nothing.

>No person needs a semi-automatic AR-15 that can shoot 5000 rounds per minute and holding 40 bullets per clip.

the Bill of needs.

thanks for bumping without reading the entire OP

Fuck him then. I agree that certain weapons like semi-automatic AR-15 machine guns need to be banned. Their only purpose is to kill as many people as possible.

Don't let idiots like that guy silence you.

Common Sense Gun Control: Whites Only

>I drive down to my local gun store
>I ask to buy a gun
>I must show ID
>They have to call it in and do a background check
>I have no criminal history, no mental issues, and no other such things that might impede me from purchasing this gun legally
>An exchange of legal tender is made, and depending on your state my name and the serial number of the gun will be registered
>The gun is now mine
>When transporting said gun it must be in a locked case in my trunk or I could get into some deep shit
>Gun goes under my bed to use to defend my home

In another scenario...

>Tyrone walks up to his homie
>Ayyoo you gotta piece brotha nigga nigga bix nood
>Ayyoo right hyah dawg
>*commence niggering*
>Niggers shoot up gas station so they can get like twenty bucks at most
>OMG GUN CONTROL NOW

> Majority views

America is a Republic not a democracy FUCKING HAT FAILED ABORTION CHILD.

Oh I wonder who is at my door?

SHALL

>kys niggerfaggot

Don't talk about facts here

>Ok so now that I baited you into this thread

it's actually a democratic republic, you imperialist swine

Did you watch the video?

>semi-automatic
>5000 rounds per minute

kek, no one is that spastic. Do you even gun?

Majority view is still second place, it's almost as if the founding fathers made it that way on purpose.

No, it's a constitutional republic

I know you love shilling your shit here and most people hate you for it but I really appreciate how you make humor out of miserable times for us, Steven

Did I just meme one of those into existence?

Thanks leaf, I'm saving that

MOLON LABE faggot

>Ok so now that I baited you into this thread check out this video and dumb pro-gun stuff.
DIdn't get me FUCKING LEAF I kept scrolling but responded with this great image

>'Requiring an ID to vote is racist but requiring backgrounds checks to purchase guns is common sense.'

I love liberal 'logic.'

No but just from the thumbnail I know that I agree with the message. We need to ban these guns and lock up any nut who thinks owning a gun is OK. Nobody needs an automatic clip or one that's armor piercing.

You're alright in my book bro. Keep up the good work.

>139
>fails to list number of people killed by dictators in "gun-free" zones

So how many idiots responded without reading what Op said?

>Ok so now that I baited you into this thread check out this video and dumb pro-gun stuff.

good video op

Please watch the entire video if you aren't fucking with me.

No problem man. I'll be sure to watch it later if I have time. Feel free to recommend any other documentaries too. I'll share any videos you've got exposing the NRA as the terrorist organization it is.

Right now though I'm arguing on Facebook with one of my asshole Trump-supporting friends. No surprise he thinks the 2nd Amendment is still relevant.

Do you think I should delete him?

Why do gunnuts get triggered(no pun intended) by people saying "you don't need "high-power guns.

Guns aren't food or water, and aren't essential to life, so restricting them when they cause high crime,(like what happens in the USA) is a good idea.

Canada, France, Britain, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Japan and many other countries restrict firearms and guess what? Have lower crime rates.

> Britain
> Have lower crime rates.

kek

> Britain restrict firearms and guess what? Have lower crime rates.

When they banned firearms knife attacks went up, so they banned knives and now I need an ID to buy plastic knives.

Take note burgers, sacrificing freedom for (((security))) will cost you both.

"Shall not be infringed"

Can somebody tell me why Canadians are so fucking stupid? Honestly question no troll pls

2/10 got me to reply

Today's notion of "common sense" laws will be an endless cycle of "you don't need that either!".

Damn slope, u really is slippery for reals.

guns are literally a human right you filthy leaf.