Hillary Clinton requires a stool at rallies?

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/765344805509591041

Wtf? Why is she even running if this is how bad it's getting? What's the motivation here? If she won and was unable to continue Tim Kaine would take over right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3745923/Tired-Hillary-Clinton-no-stand-candidate-stool.html#i-254fcde639ccc27c
youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
youtube.com/watch?v=BG5LI7dBdys
twitter.com/AngryGoTFan/status/765924327782887425
mobile.twitter.com/AngryGoTFan/status/765924327782887425
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELETE THIS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3745923/Tired-Hillary-Clinton-no-stand-candidate-stool.html#i-254fcde639ccc27c

T H I C C

( ( ( J E W ) ) )

How often does she make stool?

She requires one stool, in her pants, every rally.

70 year old women are very frail and have trouble just standing or even sitting down.

Cough, cough, coughing fit, pants of shit. She's not well, out of control coughing fits, wears adult diapers and prays it's just a fart, not a shart.

youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
A very long shitty coughing fit by Hillary

Will she go back to wearing her Chairman Mao muumuus? Those were fucking hilarious.

She is going to get fucking massacred at the debates, holy shit.

I hope she survives till the debates. I wanna see her squirm.

Thank god some sort of Karma got to her.

She looks like a propped up dead body in that picture. Given her health when the primaries started to now she could need a wheelchair by election time.

Is she unironically requesting to be seated during the debates? Will Trump sit down too?

A FUCKING NAPPY

Maybe she'll go all FDR and sit in a wheelchair. Shit the media kisses her ass and helps her more than the media did for FDR in his time.

Did someone order a Crooked Politician?

Where do I put this?

Alright this is just getting sad now. Give it up Hillary. It's over.

Shes doing it as part of her own 4d checkers move. Shes faking all these illnesses and will request (and receive) seating at the debates so trump will bully her for it in front of 100m viewers. Then she'll stand up and prove shes fine and be checked out by multiple doctors and be proven to be fine and trump will be portrayed as a misogynist bully and idiot.

JUST WATCH. This is literally how desperate the dems are getting.

She's blowing up like a balloon.

Impending debates blues.

lmao top kek

>tfw Hillary genuinely thinks she is play 4d checkers
>tfw she couldn't even draw a 2d line

lol

Gonna be a sad day ehen we see our president and leader of the free world walking around in a christmas themed diaper hider.

Honestly what is wrong with her? She caught something nasty from Bill?

Classic.

Hillary Clinton is so feeble she needs a stool to orate and a Kaine to walk.

Low energy

shes dressed like a fucking sami

the only thing missing the huge entitlement

oh wait

daily reminder that the idea that a 70 year old woman who's held highly stressful jobs for most of her life could develop physical or mental problems is a misogynistic right wing conspiracy and Hillary is 110% healthy

Damn this old cunt can't even stand for a bit. I saw a video where Trump was jumping barricades and running across roads to get to his rally. Hillary really is low energy.

>tries to stand up
>shits pantsuit

Really it seems like some Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory blueberry girl. There is no way all that is fat.

I'm so out of shape that I can't even stand for more than 30 minutes at a time without moving. I'm only 20. Am I gonna die young?

lmao literally reminds me of my old english teachers in middle school who always lost their voice

time to correct the medical records

>hillary releases medical records
>"oy she's in perfect health nothing to see here goy TRUMP IS A RACIST NARCISSIST SEXIST"

Yeah, oh my fucking God, she sat down for ten seconds which means she is totally about to keel over.

You Drumpfucks are fucking. Guess what?

If Hillary turned out to have terminal cancer tomorrow, and everybody knew it, I would still bet every dime I have that she beats the shit out of your sick, braindead orange bigot.

Piss the fuck off. I can't wait until this election is over and half of you hang yourselves in shame. It'll be a mercy, honestly.

Only gets worse for you from here. You literally won't survive a Hillary Presidency when everyone is given healthcare, cops have to fear killing black kids over nothing, and we finally get sensible hate speech laws in this country making sure a future Drumpf will wind up in prison instead of runner up to the fucking White House.

the fuck is wrong with you

you are 20 years old. fucking get in shape you lazy faggot. you have zero excuses at that age

trump really has to hammer this hard at the debates

I bet they told her to cool it, average american won't relate to her wearing those outfits.

Jesus I hope for your sake you aren't serious. If you don't make some lifestyle changes you won't live to see a Trump presidency.

How much did they pay you for that tl;dr?

Maybe because I'm Métis but I like it.

Watch her story. She was determined to be a successful woman that is the only reason she is running. For the prestige

>youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
Fucking worn out even before the debates begin.

Hillary makes Yeb look like a marathon runner. At least Jeb could stand up for a few hours.

bait/10

high grade kek

Can you explain the coughing fits and pants of shit? Want to see her struggling like a tard to walk up a ramp where old man Biden sprinted up? Hillary barely made it up the ramp halfway and her hands were wide open like a tard. Why didn't they show Hillary exit the limo? How many people had to help her out of her seat and to stand up? She's low energy, frail, old, decrepit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG5LI7dBdys

>stool holds clinton
>clinton cannot hold stool

Damage control initiated.

Critical levels of tushy terminability acquired.

Bottom befuddlement complete.

On November 8th, Donald Trump will win. And it will be like any other day. Except you'll be crying.

Brexit has happened.
Trump will happen.

It is inevitable. You chose a weak candidate. Physically, mentally and ethically.

>HILLARY IRREVOCABLY BTFO

She has proven herself to be a complete sellout for pennies with the clinton foundation, this is why she has support from globalists and the elite. This funnels down into being promoted heavily by the media etc.

stress eating, drinking too much, and that traumatic brain injury she had when she fell a year or two ago

she's old dude, and she's clearly not taking good care of herself

Thank you. The chronicle has now been rectified.

get the fuck out of here (and back into reality) pls

Super AIDS

you really corrected my record

REALLY shows how fucking desperate you trumpettes are when the only attacks you have are "SHE SAT DOWN at a RALLY!" or "YOU'RE A PAID SHILL!"

Hahahha. I love it.

>hidden stool
>clearly not hidden

So republishits are just making shit up now grasping at straws right?

Keep reaching for that deus ex machina that will save Drumps embarrassing campaign

My great grandmother is 92 and still does yard work. Please.

it's pretty weak if you can't stand for twenty minutes t b h pham

webm related

See Joe 'Just pull your shotgun out and commit multiple felonies' Biden looks like a 20-something in that clip, compared to Hillary. He's actually five years older than her.

Pop pop pop, three shills in a row.

I emptied a clip in that fat Negro!

This bitch is going to get completely destroyed. The media will be in total panic. I anticipate total insanity from them.

God damnit you're making us look bad you fat freak! FUCKING EXERCISE. Play Pokemon if it's the only thing that'll get you moving.

She could be in a wheelchair, unable to speak or move, and feminists and liberals would still vote for her.

Kim Jong Hil

You are making fun of a person's health issues...

Truly, the Trump supporters are the scum of the planet.

And what about Franklin Roosevelt? The guy had a wheelchair. Do you make fun of him too?

(this post was a test for epilepsy amongst shills, on loan from the Pokemon corporation)

oh look it's this roach again

they're gonna do with her what they did with Lincoln in his second term-- get someone into office who they control, then she will """""""""die"""""""""" within the first year or two in office, and then the VP will take over, who will be an even bigger crony-suckup.

ROOOOOOOOOOAAAACHHHER GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT

>Why is she even running if this is how bad it's getting?

Because she's suffering from severe entitlement syndrome.

She feels that she's been in the political game long enough that she's earned the right to rule over the peons.

he was a cross dressing cripple faggot fuck him

>sensible chuckle

93% concentrate distilled kek

Prolly by the time it's election day they'll have to wheel her around like the guy from silence of the lambs.

Is this real? How can she be so unpopular?

If she gets to sit the little old cashiers at Target or Walmart should sit. I hate seeing the old lady that's in her 70s with special shoes on standing.

Says the British wanker.

Your grandparents were unbreeched crossdressers too

LOW ENERGY

I hope she has a rally in a Walmart and has an accident. It would be the most legendary shart in the mart of all time.

I mean,

you better hope she survives to about

3 days before the election

>Mrs. Clinton? Would you like to Mr. Trump's accusation of The Clinton Foundation being a money laundering scheme?
Mrs. Clinton..M...M....

Wow this is what i imagine reddit must be like

That's what happens when you sell your soul to the devil

>Is this real
Yes

twitter.com/AngryGoTFan/status/765924327782887425
mobile.twitter.com/AngryGoTFan/status/765924327782887425

>cultural marxist tactics

lol

Out of curiosity, what felonies would he be comitting? Would it be firing s gun in city limits or something?

That's not the only stool she's sitting on.

Poor Crooked Hillary. How will she make it through the debates?

Is she allowed to have a handicap bar installed under her podium?

Hillary always spills the beans!

is this a veteran record correcter here?

delet this

If I had to guess this is part of the reason she has rallies in small locations, so that only a few people will see how weak she's getting

This is also why she's hoping no one watches the debates, she can't afford to seem old and weak next to Trump's energy

Thing is,that people are voting for trump,and others for clinton.