Why is Freddie the only good character

also, Disney Descendants 2 confirmed
Son of Yzma
Son of Captain Hoot
Daughter of Ursala
Son of Gaston
Son of Goliath

Wait, which Goliath?

I’m talking about Rinne Tensei Goliath with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, the Rinnegan, a perfect Susano’o and the ability to control the juubi and the Gedou Mazou.

I thought Chyna's Freddie acting was pretty bland.

Are any of the other parents ever mentioned? Who they are? Were they with the Disney villain? Dead or alive?

Is there an explanation for why the villains who died are alive and why they all exist in the same time period?

Are they trying out for live-action pillar men?

>Captain Hoot

Cute!

Seriously though, some desperate woman fucked Hook? But why?

Doesn't he have a GF in that Disney Jr show?

>Son of Yzma

How is that even possible.

I cannot believe that Disney will do this, which is beyond retarded, but we don't have a proper Disney Princess Shared Universe yet.

I dunno, but in the last Tinker Bell movie a young Hook romanced a fairy.

He was hot in his early days.

>but we don't have a proper Disney Princess Shared Universe yet.
Am I the only other one who kinda wants to see this?

Oh come on. COME ON.

Fuck you, Disney.

Adoption? Maybe he isn't a teen but a 60 year old man?

So is this any good or is it all waifu faggotry?

Daaark magic!

why isn't this in Sup Forums is the biggest question

It's all pretty bad. They even have a cartoon miniseries that's basically just an ever after high knockoff.

Political gain

Red Jessica

Seems more villains are getting romances than heroes lately.

That's just wrong. Why do we need to prettyfy every villain now? What's wrong with some people just being assholes and ugly on the in and the outside?

It's just so fucked up. I blame Loki for starting that shit.

Hook has always been described as hansom since the original book. Disney was the one that made him ugly.

>just an ever after high knockoff
Oooh, which characters have the lesbian subtext?

>He is also described as having a "handsome countenance" and an "elegance of [...] diction" – "even when he [is] swearing". Barrie describes "an attire associated with the name of Charles II, having heard it said in some earlier period of his career that he bore a strange resemblance to the ill-fated Stuarts". Hook's cigar holder enables him to smoke two cigars at once. Barrie also stated in "Captain Hook at Eton" that he was, "in a word, the handsomest man I have ever seen, though, at the same time, perhaps slightly disgusting". Although Hook is callous and bloodthirsty, Barrie makes it clear that these qualities make him a magnificent pirate and "not wholly unheroic".

I know that, but Disney made him ugly and quite different from the book to begin with, you can't just flip that around for no reason. It's just so jarring.

See

It has nothing to do with the book, just the Disney movie.

Not really much of a flip but more in-depth and progression of a character. Everything being black & white is kinda boring.

I don't think 'make him pretty and give him pussy' is character progression, but whatever. Stupid prequel shit.

Oh well, Disney Descendants still sucks.

They do...unfortunately.

>Bad fanfic: the series
It's at very least interesting experience to watch in a way Chris-Chan's life is interesting.

He already has a daughter in animated canon.

Sauce?

Right here.

Her name is CJ. She was the main antagonist in the recent animated special where she tried to steal everything and make Facilier's daughter her bitch.

According to the wiki, he also apparently has a Harriet Hook and a Harry Hook for kids too.

I don't think this is an exact 1:1 with the Disney movies.

Actually, Sofia the First includes a large portion of the Disney Princesses lineup.

Wait, so who was the bad enough dude to get with Maleficent? Or is it one of those lame, asexual clone daughter things?

>Those Neverland Map patterned leggings.
>Those fancy boots, pirate coat, and a hook for a belt buckle.
>Those beads and braids in her hair like Captain Jack.
Instant boner!