What does Sup Forums think of Justin Trudeau?

What does Sup Forums think of Justin Trudeau?

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=FUtRnkm1GlY
youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0
youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE SPACE AND TIME

A LEAF

a beautiful soul

He seems like such a goof ball I don't know how he could possibly be a good PM. Seems like a fun guy though.

A disgrace.

He's going to preside over the privatisation of healthcare. He took 150 billion out of our CPP to patch potholes when that's not his jerb. Just like they did with EI. And I don't see no legal weed yet. He's going to stack a new electoral system without referendum in his party's favour and his son Hadrian will be our PM by the time anybody else wins

Definitely gay, pic related

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Would trade against Merkel any day tbqhwyfam

>son Hadrian
Shit that's not really the kids' name, is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=FUtRnkm1GlY

CIVIL LAW! NOW!

>Would trade against Merkel any day tbqhwyfam
They're the same bruder, pic related

Of course it is. Trump's parents' middle names were both "Christ" for (((some))) reason

An absolute embarrassment.

DUDE WEEDMAN

*missing pic

He never visits best province

this image better be b8 m8 cause it's way off

Hats off to Trudeau. Man's an example of a true hero, and a real man. Not many people would feel comfortable around homosexuals and exposed female breasts, but he defies all odds and comes through and tries to show closed minded people the way the world SHOULD be in the name of equality.

Probably the single most embarrassing world leader there is. He hasn't matured beyond "frat boy."

Let's have a beer one day or right here. C51. Most balanced budgets. Those are each centrist and lolberg. Need I continue or are you doing the orange slices soccer mom routine

Speak for yourself

>in the name of equality
My favorite forced meme

He has ok tits

dat bulge

not a good sign when your leader is packin a semi after seeing a pair of public tits

Living meme

>Probably the single most embarrassing

This. I don't cringe at cringe thread but this retard makes me cringe

Aha

Muh dicks 9 inches baby.

> ur lying

It's Trudeau

No they really are not.
Trudeau is a twat that stands for beliefs that differ from mine.
Merkel on the other hand just doesn't give a fuck and stopped actually defending her beliefs long ago. She just says whatever is cool at the moment. It's so depressing to have a chancellor that doesn't even bother commenting on the rising old-age poverty growing young unemployment. Because it's bad publicity.
I don't care if somebody has different beliefs than I have, I actually think that is really important in a democracy. What I highly despise is looking away from problems or going full "dude, it's 2016"

What has he even accomplished so far? He seems more of a celebrity.

>What I highly despise is looking away from problems or going full "dude, it's 2016"
That's literally what he does though m8

He ignores all the real issues, and instead imports a few hundred africans for a few million and then calls it a day and goes on vacation so he can take selfies and tweet about feminism and the importance of diversity and refugees at the olympics

>or are you doing the orange slices soccer mom routine
I have no idea what this means

he enjoys little boys

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8

>he enjoys little boys
And the company of men who like to film and direct them ;^)

KEK

Clearly he's a rapist. Did she give consent for him to be that close to her?

>youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
GET SOME, CUCCBOI

in this pic... little

too fixated on the Nat Geo mammaries and how I to keep justify staying straight any longer...

Kek

Is that S.Africa?

Exactly, you need some chill.

Redefines faggotry amongst G8 leaders.
Makes Obama look merely bad.
(Obama's still the worst president and leader of a major economy evar - Trudeau just makes him seem less of an outlier.)

tl;dr

Trudiopia's fucked.

Based documentarian. Logical about his views and beliefs. I sometimes think he is too far left, but he's super intelligent, logical, and non confrontational while sharing his beliefs. I thoroughly enjoy everything he's ever done, Weird Weekends included.

I especially enjoyed his two documentaries about the Westboro Baptist Church. Just re-watched them two days ago.

>tweet about feminism and the importance of diversity and refugees at the olympics
Not even kidding, Merkel doesn't even do that. I literally haven't seen her in a major article of any large newspaper in at least 2 weeks. I've read MUCH less about her than about Trump in German newspapers, even now, after the primaries. It's just unbelieveable and I'm honestly not exaggerating.
If Trudeau is just as much of a cunt I apologize. It just seems impossible that there is another important politician who has such an aversion towards politics as Merkel.

At least your dumbass looks better than ours I guess.

a shit stain on a once great country.

Youre an old economy steve

I knew I hated that faggot but oh GOD THAT PICTURE HOW IS THIS MAN ALLOWED TO RUN A COUNTRY I FUCKING HATE HIM SO MUCH

Bigger faggot than Obama

FIKKI FIKKI

>depleting your country's money and resources to appease degenerates and mentally juvenile adults

A fucking retard.

>At least your dumbass looks better than ours
Pretty much the entire reason he was picked

But yes, they are both equally inept - and dead set on destroying their respective countries, it seems (eg: see Trudea rejecting 1st world help for a fire, then paying to import africans instead, who promptly went on strike in less than a week)

A sex addict of some sort.

What kind? I haven't determined, yet.

Underrated post

Kek'd bretty hard

I'd love to trade Merkel for Trudeua

Canada personified

Also he has direct ties to commusits, as his dad was an open pinko during the cold war, pic related

>mfw Fidel Castro was sitting right behind Justin at the funeral
I bet his mom got some of the 'Cuban Missile' too

Sorry to poke at the pain of the destruction of earth because of hubris... But that whole series of events got me through a tough week, laughing.

>David Cameron

>Fucked pigs

So I take you dick down pigs?

That's the saddest set of tits I've ever seen

>A sex addict of some sort.
>What kind? I haven't determined
>yet
I'll take "What is a cuckold for $2000 Alex"

>vid related - see Justin tell a man he is handsome in front of his wife, who then tells him to "go ahead, kiss him", to which he gives her a sly smirk and wink of approval
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0

Cant make this shit up kekekekek

>what does Sup Forums think about this person/group/thing that we openly shit on daily?

why are these threads made

Not if you're a born eunuch

Muslims can't eat pigs, let alone dick them down, leafman.

turbocuck
niggerlover
future muslim chestbomb target
self-castrating panderer
enabler of women's indiscretions
usher of degeneracy
truly a confused and deceived twisted demonic monster

He's a useful idiot that higher ups can easily manipulate and its gonna fuck us up because the dipshit thinks its more important to be that cool kid on the street than to run a fucking country properly.

>Justin Trudeau
Is that the bitch on the right or the left?

She didn't lose to gravity, she never even fought.

>But that whole series of events got me through a tough week, laughing
You and me both, it's quite incredible watching a nation destroy itself from the inside out while the population sits aside idle as the country gets burned around them, and yet they still say and do nothing to change it kek

Trudeau unironically epitomizes contemporary Canada. There's a holdout of conservative naysayers but they are more or less ignored. It's all about nonchalantly supporting the progressive agenda and drowning white people in brown people now.

Strangely I can't even bring myself to hate him. I am simply thoroughly ambivalent toward him, his selfies, and his endless horde of brainwashed millennials. It's like watching an abused dog bite or a retard flail. You can't really even be made at them, just... empty.

The reason Canadians shitpost.

Australians shitposting shifted up a gear under Gillard & Rudd, American posters were toxic in '08 & '12, Canucks are overcompensating now.

There's literally no point posting anything non-shit when the response is only going to be "Trudeau, lol".

Checked.

Trudeau threads justify themselves.

Evidence that face value is more important to voters and the average understanding of politics and economics for most Canadian amounts to mud made with spit.

This
He cares more about virtue signaling than doing his fucking job

>You and me both, it's quite incredible watching a nation destroy itself from the inside out while the population sits aside idle as the country gets burned around them, and yet they still say and do nothing to change it kek

The whole world is going through it, at least.

Every country has their own fire of hubris.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

This fucking cuck. Thanking Soros...

Anybody have a gif or webm of him abandoning his own child to go hug a tranny?

Quite harmless cuck. Rather this fag than Stephen "Defend Israel At All Cost" Harper.

you're a bad troll

C15 good?

agreed on the harper bit, he was such a useless twat

Check'd!

Truly the nicest and best leader in the whole world.

All the major parties are good goyim zionists, no leader is immune from their influence it seems

probably somalia.. remember Black Hawk Down?

>dub dubs

No it's pretty terrible just like our economy. Thanks for the backup btw

is he gay because i'd really like to eat his ass