His country is called something different by other countries

>his country is called something different by other countries
100% cucked
>Germany
>China
>India
>Finland

Why don't countries start calling them by their real name?

>his country's name wasn't written by a DIETY
>his country isn't KARA BOGA's land of the BLACKS

u got us burger

>his country was named after an italian

At least write transliteration of arabic countries

We don't use the English mame of the US here. It's Verenigde Staten (VS) in Dutch.

You are using the same literal words.

We call you amreeka here

>Turkish Cum Hurry

But India's official name is literally "Republic of India"
What do you want lol
Also China's foreign ministry refers to it's country as the PRC or "People's republic of China"

>his country doesn't have an actual name it's just a description

>Turkiye Cum

>America
>Colombia
>Venezuela (after Venice)

C denotes the English J sound in Turksh.. Cumhuriye is borrowed from Arabic jumhuriyya جمهورية.

>mfw i found out iraq is related to uruk hence making it the oldest name for a countru

>tfw had a cooler name Rascia
>tfw someone decided to actually call it Serbia
Just cuck me up senpai

Is there no version with the names in our proper alphabet? I can't read half of these.

>Förenta Staterna

Servia

We call you Yhdysvallat. Amerikka is the name for the south and north american continents combined.

I prefer Usa and usalainen (some burgers are triggered by "USAnian" for some reason)

BLICA GUESA

in spanish Germany is called "Alemania" after the "alaman" people

> Republic of Belarus is written on russian

oh boy

France is called Frankreich in Germany and Austria. That's precisely what the original meaning of Francia is, however its meaning changed as Franks assimilated with the native Gallo-Romans. So it's different, but not in a bad way at all.
Worst offenders are probably Asian countries that were named by European colonists. Japan comes to mind, since its actual name is 日本(にほん/にっぽん) which has nothing to do with its international name. But they've pretty much adopted it, so I guess that's okay.

>his country is named Y

France is a strange case.

Franks didn't call themselves Franks. Franks was the name the native latin speakers used to reffer to a bunch of allied germanic tribes which didn't call themselves Franks.

So the name France is both exogenous in a sense that it reffers to something foreign, but at the same time not exogenous since it's a latin name.

>working with tourists
>canadian comes around
>turns out he didn't know what Sverige was
>he honestly thought Sweden was what we called our country
>the signs at the airport confused him

Yhdysvallat is just the Finnish version of The United States though

dumb new worlders

jenkkilä/jenkit here