Nigger Problem

Sup Sup Forums.

How do you get rid of a nigger infestation?

>Live in a decent neighborhood that's nigger-free
>Whites and Mexicans living and working together respectfully
>Niggers start trickling in from out of nowhere and start acting like they own the place even though they've only been here two years max

I've been around the block enough times to know that niggers have huge inferiority complexes and no respect for others. Anywhere they go, they do their best to steal, rob, burgle, hustle and commit violent acts. Considering they are few in number atm, what can be done to nip this shit in the bud and chase these spooks out of town for good?

>Be OP
>See black person
>Feel insecure about penis size
>Shitpost on satirical origami message board

Make friends with them, they're probably cool.

Move out. It IS their neighborhood now.

Burn a cross in their yard.
Burn down their house.
Burn them n alive.
How copious amounts of drugs inside their home and snitch them out.

Or move.

Kill all of them.

What wrong with blacks?

This may be the most Reddit post in a fucking month.

High school kids are the douchiest.

I hope user rents otherwise his property is now worthless

>How copious amounts of drugs inside their home and snitch them out
This one is good. Easy to do, too.

If you want to do it the moral way, OP, just keep filing complaints on every little thing they do until they are forced to move. If they are niggers it wont take long for complaints to build up.

yeah what wrong with black cuz

No need to explain, they just have to be destroyed.

giant loudspeakers on top of light poles playing classical music
> it like nigger repelent

I've lived in my 12 year old suburb for all 12 years, and it's gone from a majority white (I was the only black person in my subdivision) to a multicultural environment, still majorly white, however. As long as you can upkeep a standard in your neighborhood and report those who do not, along with hoping they can't afford living in your neighborhood, things will be okay.

Although, were going to need to get out of here soon

>Everyone who disagrees with me is reddit summerfag

Ebin meme there son

ITT: Sup Forums pretends it's the 1950's

I think this would work. Niggers seem tk be scared of

>classical music
>the countryside
>dogs
>culture

All things any true white person loves

1) Sell now. If niggers are showing up, it's likely because your neighborhood has been redlined by banks and/or developers. Your home value is literally declining by the second.

2) Then turn around, buy several houses in the hood for rock bottom prices, rent them out as slums, and wait for hipsters to "discover" the hood.

3) $$$

>Whites are latently homosexual

Wow. Color me surprised.

The last place you will find culture is in the countryside.

im not voting for trump since he hates hardworking spics but loves welfare leaching niggers and opens them with arms open

Nothin wrong with being black, but being racist, that is the lowest of the low. you better check yourself

Liberia.

Must be hard to live next to people who do not speak the same language as you.

Why does Wyatt almost always portray white men as comically weak and fearful? I'm around niggers, pakis and Mexicans pretty much every day and don't feel an ounce of fear or even discomfort.

He seems like a crypto-cuck even though he's made some good shit.

Pic related.

>having a body like a Greek god automatically makes you homosexual
>won't better myself "Cos I ain't no gay cracka"

This is sadly true. My dads house has not risen in price in 20 years because black people started buying houses around him. It wasn't so bad when I was a kid but now its all white trash and niggers everywhere when it used to be all white kids playing outside.

Depending on where you are (anywhere but rural south) you should hang onto the property regardless. Niggers are being booted out of Jew York rn in droves and many of the white homeowners I know who hung onto their homes during the bad old days are banking huge returns on what was once considered shit real estate.

>As a man, I find this male body attractive
>DON'T CALL ME GAY!!!

Wew.

do you pick fruit or something, why would you be working with filthy third world mexican mud peasants

yea i live in Indiana sb we have the lowest housing prices in the nation right now i think. You can buy a house here for 10k. you will be next to niggers but it is cheap as fuck. I hope it turns around though.

Lmao white bois just mad we out here fuckin they women while they stay talkin shit on dis gay ass forum. Ya'll worship us cuz we the most athletic dats y so many people watch NBA and NFL. Ya'll love to see 7 foot tall black men with white cheerleaders.

>Mexicans pick fruit for a living
>t. Walmart Employee of the Month

Kek.

Damn $10k? You can't even rent a 1br for a year with $10k out here. I read somewhere that a lot of Niggers in the rust belt are moving back to whence they came down in the South. Good luck to you and your pops, user.

It is crazy cheap here. Thanks. The weird think is that people rent houses here for 7-1000 a month and I wonder why they do not just buy the house considering how cheap it is. I know owning a house can be expensive though.

>Nothin wrong with being black

from your niggerish point of view. but to everyone else, the nogs do nothing but steal, rob and try to scam people.

Idk about out there but here since the housing crash interest rates on mortgages are such that it's pretty prohibitive to take out a loan for a house. Kinda sucks but a lot of people have to pay rent that would have been comparable to a prime-level mortgage payment on the same property 8 years ago. I'm in that boat rn, feeling like I'm just throwing money in a hole.

Get the fuck out of your neighbourhood.
If you sell now it might still get you something but when niggers arrive more will follow and homevalues will drop like a fucking brick

>only knows a couple of black people who both are in the 99% of black intelligence