Sweden is a nice country. Let's be friends

Sweden is a nice country. Let's be friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXYMBEW3D9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is it so funny

I agree

Even funnier when you can read it lmao

What does the little frog say

pls gib food or i die

Pleas sir give me food orr I die

Thanks I can't stop crying

wtf sweden...

no! stop posting this
i'm really sad now

The real wtf moment here is that Finns keep looking up to Swedes to this day, some even call them "big brother"

Kek best meme since mutts

apu is a finnish meme, you better pay royalty to keep posting those pics.

Lighten up. It's just history

gold

>big brother
?
We call Russia that over here.
>Isoveli venäläinen

Are you the victimhood-sperg who keeps whining about history?

Kang please go.

>tfw no stupid sad frog memes with us
AAAAAARGH

plenty of memes for you mister russia

sad frog and sad feels guy are cooler

Where did I mention anything about history? Also, not "victimhood-sperg"

Nor Kang.

i luv u finlant

We love Finland too sry for the bad stuff we did in the past

also long live the king

This one is the funnest. The one in the middle seems to have gotten a good whack

Pekka Poikki only gets to speak when spoken to. Break the rules and he gets the drawer again

Why shouldn't we call Sweden "big brother", affectionately? Because of wars and shit they did in the past? What would you call that if not history?

We were the sad frog in that relationship.

Kustaa kakkonen

As a Swedish Finn ( family originally from the area around Tervola in the late 1500's) I don't understand why we shouldn't be friends Swedish conquest meant that my family could go from being broke ass farmers busting their ass all day for some grains to having their youngest sons who would not inherit anything join the army and make good money and loot. Something like 4-5 generations were soldiers in the Swedish Imperial army and we went from the absolutely lowest status poverty farmers to the equivalent of upper middle class due to many of the men rising to officer positions in the army. Some of my family also started raising horses and got paid really well for that because the cavalry had them high in demand. Don't really see the issue except for the forced Swedish classes, that is bad obviously. We were one country and we're in many ways the same people.

We need this in modern schools. The entrepreneurs give their kids a good beating at home when they step out of line - whilst they're free to whatever the fuck they want in the classroom.
>did 2 years of teaching supplementary classes at local middle school
>any swede bothered by blattar during school years ought know it's many times worse now

okay that became a really long post, kek sorry guys

Don't worry, i didn't read it.

>no tl;dr
user...

Why not?

Genetic studies show that Swedes have more Finnish admixture than Finns Swedish

That's quite unlikely. You can always cherry pick some haplomeme autist studies, but that's pretty much a coping-mechanism on your side and you know that.

>actual science is unlikely, my feelings are correct

Notice that they're being forced to learn Swedish. To this day finns have mandatory Swedish in school

If I ask you to provide the real studies you'll just cherry pick ones to fit your agenda. You're that butthurt spergposting finn aren't ya? pic related the guys who fucked your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandma, deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXYMBEW3D9s

There are no studies which fit your own agenda though. Even historical records show that it was Finns who moved to Sweden and not the other way around though.

I thought that this was /mämmi/ and that we were being raided.

That's retarded, you were conquered and thousands of Swedes moved to your country. To deny this is just hilarious, are you really that butthurt that you got brutally subjugated by us?

honestly the fact that there are this many different pictures of swedish fish is impressive

Feels good that I can't read this. You are literally cucked if you are finnish and can read it.

I think you're just playing into his hands. Sweden conquered Finland, it didn't colonize it. Swedes didn't replace the finnish speakers, they just became the new administration.

It's the other way around. The people who can speak it are cucking the rest of Finland and those who can't.

stop being such a faggot

Why is every important Finnish person is a fennoswede then?

Shouldn't ask them that, inb4
>MUH OPPRESSION THEY ARE JEWS FENNOSWEDES CONTROL EVERYTHING IN FINLAND REEEEE

These Swedes were 0.1% of the total population. They did teach local Finns how to speak Swedish though in the part they moved and this is why Finland-Swedes are genetically close to Finns.
Also later on there were Germans and Scotish soldiers settling here and some Finns do descend from them, but still a very small fraction. Most Finns have fatherlines from Urals.

>0.1% of the total population.
Any source on that exact number? seems like more cope desu

these are tasty as fuck, unironically the best candy there is

nigger fish

There's nothing to cope with. The genetic evidence draws a clear picture. You're the one trying to cope with the reality that Sweden is a mixed nation with most Swedes having Finnish admixture.

Because to be a part of administration and therefore the upper social strata of society, you had to speak swedish. This created a swedish speaking upper class. This started to change only during Russian rule when the Tsars supported Finnish language but the swedish speaking people still had alot of social inertia behind them.

>most Swedes having Finnish admixture.
Sure thing buddy, the sheer size of the Swedish population makes that very unlikely, along with the fact that Finns have historically had very low status ( economic) and not many kids here.

I need to start a "Eternal swedes oppressing Finns" folder

ITT: Swede going through a hissy fit while getting some extra lessons in history by calm and collected finns

Keep going.

i read user..

Because they consisted most of the aristocracy and had the access to European ideas of nation and nationalism. They were more interested with Finland than Sweden since it was their current home country. Every Fenniswede I have met has been very patriotic about being a Finlander, including me.

T. Fennoswede.

I can't speak for the Finns in Sweden but my own ancestors tended to have around 8-14 children.
They had a culture very organized around large families and they must have brought it with them to Sweden, too.