Why do Americans feel they *need* to own a tactical strategic assault weapon?

Why do Americans feel they *need* to own a tactical strategic assault weapon?

>tactical strategic

SHALL

This guy never been to school

if you told that to a soldier he'd laugh in your face

as for why?
They're good for killing pests, like boars, coyotes, irish

How else am I to mow down the wh*Toids

>tfw no AR-15

>tactical strategic assault weapon?
wtf you doing?

Guns are fun mmkay.

to fight the gov if they try to steal their freedom fries

>tactical strategic assault weapon

I want one but I don't want to move to the USA ;_;

Do you genuinely reason that your *desire* to own a lethal assault weapon equipped with armour-piercing rounds overrides the right of your compatriots to feel safe in public spaces?

This is one of my favorite posters. He posts this after every shooting and morons keep taking the bait.

He posts regularly

>right to feel safe
now that's just silly

it's not

their freedom to possess weapons with the capability of commiting mass murder limits the freedom of anyone else, it's nothing but a vicious circle of fear what keeps this nutjob mentality going

none of you business. A citizen is armed whereas a slave is unarmed

this

The people who get shot should have been armed. Nothing stops a bad hombre woth a gun but a good guy with a gun. We need more guns, not less

>Do you genuinely reason that your *desire* to own a lethal assault weapon equipped with armour-piercing rounds overrides the right of your compatriots to feel safe in public spaces?
Yes.

you deserve to get shot

something like 5% of gun owners owns 85% of all the guns out there. the total number of guns makes you think gun culture is a lot more prevalent here than it really is, when it's mostly just autistic super collectors inflating the statistic

>What is an assault weapon?

>trading liberty just for subjective feeling of security
lmao

>if you told that to a soldier he'd laugh in your face
That's because he is too stupid to handle the question.

>They're good for killing pests, like boars, coyotes, irish
You fucking idiot. No one needs a semi-automatic for that. What an absolutely stupid excuse.
American gun nuts are subhuman.

>need
Lol

Have you ever shot a boar? Good luck working the bolt while the fucking thing tries to cave in your legs

>ameriboars

Love this thread. Love seeing g*N nuts get absolutely demolished every single time.

They've been known to attack alligators

>yes i am saying my right to own my armor piercing or high capacity weapons is more important than the safety of others
*pants heavily*
>if only i was there when the shooting happened there would only be 1 death that day
*wipes sweat off head*
>the 2nd amendment allows me to play with my toys and indulge my fantasies

Ah yes all the times people get mauled by boars each year that aren't out hunting them justifies this... a lot of states have semi automatic weapons banned or gated behind very difficult and expensive permits. They hunt hogs just fine with shotguns and large caliber revolvers
Dumb fucking arguments you gun autists cling to

the gun didn't fire itself
dumb anglo sissy afraid of an inanimate object

A useless attempt to stave off their end at the hands of KARA BOGA