Are you mad of my Special Edition of Kingdom of Come in full French, text and voice ?

Are you mad of my Special Edition of Kingdom of Come in full French, text and voice ?
Tell your feels

i hate frogs

Repent or I'll bash your fucking head, you wh*Te subhuman.

WE

If peasantry doesn't speak like peasantry, then you've wasted your money.

>Full french text
Except for the title, lol.

they actually WUZ you fucking mongoloid

>violence
I thought French wasn't cucked by English words?

indifferent, dont like skyrim or its copies

Hows the game ? I feel like it needs a price drop and a few more months of patches for me to buy it.

Really enjoying it

t. 20 hours

And lets be fair if you don't support small devs then you can't expect anything other than battlefront madden of war 7

Shit

In 2 minutes I will tell you

>title not translated
Absolute state of francophony.

>He fell for it
TRICKED

The game is garbage, don't bother downloading it. Thank god steam now allows to give games back

>that download speed
Isn't France supposed to be first world?

What's so bad about it? Thinking of giving the Czechs my 1300 rubles.

It's racist af, only white people in this game

Please keep your shitposting contained in /brit/ or we will hack your voting process again and make Brexit seem like a joke.

1. Dull, boring and non-engaging story
2. The combat system is in my opinion really bad. MUH REALISM meme is trash when two guys using only fists can counter you and survive 5 sword slashes while you get knocked out after like 2 hits. wtf?
3. Czechs WE WUZING thinking Bohemia wasn't build by Germans

can you actually buy it for that price? that's like 24 usd, yet If I were to buy it it would cost $60

t. maga tards

Medieval life in Europe was a melting pot of diversity. Sorry your white nationalist fairytales aren't real...
Moors pretty much laid the foundation of Europe

Duh Russians don't earn as much as Americans. I think this is the reason why Russians can't "gift" their games to non-russians on stream

You fucking little bitch, delete it right now or I will call my lads and throw shit on your freshly painted house.

49 minutes for 31,7 gb, pretty good to me.

He нaдo, гoвнo пoлнoe. Дaжe пиpaтить нe cтoит.

>Kingdom Come Deliverance
Dunno, that sounds english to me.

The Russian government has a deal with game sellers - they give us a discount and we don't hack their servers.

Cпacибo, тoвapищ

>looked up russian minimum wage
>$109 a month
ok that makes sense now. no wonder all my seeders are russian.
>t. fucking tatar scum

Cлyжy мaтepи Poccии

Delivrance is French so 1 for 3
Kingdom is from old english I guess
Come is the Kingdom so here it's normal

How much did you pay for the game?

Oн пoхoжe дaжe нe игpaл, ecли хoчeшь пopвaть ceбe жoпy тo бepи

O, зaщищaтopы пoдтянyлиcь.

32 euros, it was cheaper in box version than DL version. Weird

more like king dumb cum hahaha

Cocи бибy, ты нaвepнoe ecли бы и игpaл тo дaжe aлкaшa из 1oй дepeвни пoбить нe cмoг.

Уpoки cдeлaл?

so jelly

мaмкe твoй yблюдкa cдeлaл

Этy хyйню дocтaтoчнo пять минyт нa ютaбe пocмoтpeть. Eбaный ayтизм, жeлeзный зaбop пocpeдь дopoги, шизoфpeничныe квecты, мeхaникa ypoвня 2007 гoдa.

Buggy but its ok. Bad optimization. Voice acting is good and story is good. Combat i like as it's close to mount and blade.

>жeлeзный зaбop пocpeдь дopoги
eбaть ты дayн бeтa вepcию cмoтpeл

This game uses like 90% of my memory shits fucked I had to upgrade to 16gb this weekend.

>2018
>Not already have 16 go ram

Even in 2016 I had 16 go ram

based czech, thanks for patrolling this thread correcting the record on your nations game-making skills and honor

They will release historically accurate Czech dub eventually.

I am poor

In 2018 ram is fucking expensive for several reasons (mining among others). In 2015 2016 it was almost free.

>mfw there are Sup Forumstards who are literally buying this game because of MUH ANCESTRY

excellent post

I wish they had Slav accents rather than British/American ones

perfidious post

I thought predominantly GPUs went up in price because of buttcoin mining.

I did for this

if there's no diversity in this game
why would i but it?

You don't, English with Czech accent sucks.

It's sometimes buggy but they're working on it. Other than that it's solid 9/10 considering it's from indie developer.

my max download speed is 2.5mbit/s. Help.

high ram prices are due to smartphones, not crypto.

That's pretty cool.

It's genuinely a great game, it has the best world design I've seen.

i agree
fuck all around me are real forests, no monsters inside, i can just go there for a walk and hunt some rabbits with a bow maybe
side quests are fucking great, i liked the one where you had to find the heretic's meeting place by reading the tortured heretic's confession, and following things that he saw on the way
it was in Użyce, north eastern big city, not sure how this place is named in other languages

>2018
>buying physical PC games

>Voice acting is good
I hope you're joking

I heard the game actually has you following instructions instead of markers for once.

See

It's the over way around.

kind of
when your objective is simply go there, talk to this man then the marker is present
but in some quests when you have to search for some place that you don't know where it is, then you have to follow instructions, ask people etc

optimization is indeed quite bad
I have i7-8700k + gtx1070 and game still can drop below 40 fps in towns, and even on ultra high details it doesn't look that good

>and even on ultra high details it doesn't look that good
What? Game looks amazing, I cant remember a game that looked as good

Fucking hate videogames but I'm rich so I bought it because id rather my money goes to eastern euro nazis than to kikes

game looks very good, it has very natural lightning, it looks realistic as fuck

ps. guys if you have SSD, move the game there
i played on HDD first but the 10s loadings when talking to npc were killing me
on SSD it's gone, everything is instant, no loadings

nah, low resolution textures everywhere, annoying pop ins due to draw distance even on highest custom settings etc.
visuals are on similar level of witcher 3 but the game runs like shit compared to it

>visuals are on similar level of witcher 3
Witcher 3 looks a lot worse...

i support this

Witcher 3 looks much better in motion and has better textures and decent animations at least, also it runs at highest details and constant 60 fps even on average rig

shit. Our best hope still is Mount and Fuck: Cucklord

Kingdom come is a great game, I never did understand why people hype bannerlord so much either, it looks outdated and its not even out

Witcher 3 is a much more polished game that is true, but it is also a question of budget. I didnt expect kingdom come to be good but I was pleasantly surprised, its a world that's easy to get immersed in.

I legitimately haven't found a single part where it was bad. Please enlighten me where I could find it.

I also like the fact that the forest isn't neither a jungle nor a plain with a few huuuuuuge trees every 10m (arma 2) but actually varied.