keep it on topic

Other urls found in this thread:

en.sonicscanf.org/comics/
en.sonicscanf.org/comics/sonic-the-hedgehog/268
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a thread I can be down with.

>Archie Sonic General
>here on Sup Forums

Nice! I've been meaning to get back on the sonic ride after mania was announced. Any comic runs I should read as recommendation?

I'm an autist Why else would I be reading Sonic? who can't get into something without reading everything.I'm only on issue 17 since I keep losing steam with it.

Refresh my memory, 100 is when the first reboot happens, but with a not very good writer, and 175 is when the GOOD stuff starts, right?

pretty much! you can read all the sonic comics, fleetway and Archie, here!
en.sonicscanf.org/comics/
i recommend the champions saga to get back on track, honey the cat, chip and even breezie from aosth!
en.sonicscanf.org/comics/sonic-the-hedgehog/268

>Archie Sonic General
>on Sup Forums
.... Sure, why not.

So we're on the march towards Eggmanland, and the "our heroes are screwed, and have to crawl their way to victory" plot is going well. Seems reasonable, if somewhat "small" that Eggman's plan for Dark Gaia is to use it as a Death Egg gas station, essentially, but it makes sense.

Presumably the Universe arc with Knuckles, Amy, and Team Dark is going to tie in to the next or last issue of the main series so we can tie this plot up in a nice little bow.

Also, this moment here was great. I laughed, then cheered. So glad they went with the Generations Egg Dragoon design.

bump.

Goddamn Archie did a good job making the Egg Dragoon look menacing.

Taking all bets on how long this is up before deletion! What's your bets, folks?

Nobody on Sup Forums wants to talk about Sonic unless it's to shitpost about autism.

Because Sup Forums.

The last and only true /sug/ (Sonic Ultimate General) proved otherwise.

I need more Thunderbolt. Anyone have a list of every issue she has been in so far?

>likes thunderbolt, unironically
Sad, sad little man.

Can you blame him? She's a cute.

>judging others
>in an Autism the Hedgehog general
Where do you think you are?

I'm re-reading the Sonic Universe arc with Enerjak and it's bretty gud the second time around. I love Enerjak's design.

Thank you Archie for bringing back the Werehog

But also fuck you for implying he was going to go feral just like in the shitty fanfictions

Well...not everything about that was bad. I mean the "Feral-Vision" for what it was, was interesting.

Plus it gave us....well y'know....

>also judging, unironically
Who's the real villain, here?

>giant enemy crab

haha, memes

Don't answer that, I totally am the villain as I will have all your souls. Emeralds will also do.

Team Dark is the best team

cute bat

Silly Cat.

I OWN THAT!

I FINALLY got a frame for it, let me get camera...

Team bat tits is best bat tits.

I want to see rouge take a comedic route in character. Make her ditsy

I really like what this Thomas guy has brought to the art. Both the current issues in the new universe arc look great.

What is with people and wanting to fuck the feral were-forms?

Nah she's good as she is.

What do you mean by that? How can you own it?

The art. He has the original art that the artist drew to send to the colorists.

Im a collector too. Not sonic but I got some cass cain pages

Honestly I dunno.

But they can be drawn so damn well....and adorable in some cases

As in I literally own it. Found it a few days ago after I thought it was lost forever, and had it and an Ian Flynn signed promo poster framed.

>Get a load of this!

It is reason to smile. I legit thought I had lost this forever since my last move, but I finally found it.

Question is, I need Frames, 11X 13/13.5 inches. Any suggestions? Why? Some Yardley art that should be framed and preserved, including his first Blaze.

Honey comeback when

I just got a few off amazon. They have all sorts of frames and sizes. Where'd ya score them and how much they set you back?

The art? Well, Blaze was something I asked yardley to do when I met him in orlando in 2007. Then a day later, I asked him for 2 more commissions, 1 for me and 1 for my friend, but my friend never paid me for it, so they said I could keep it. I got Sonic and blaze, his first Blaze, Rouge and Scourge (since they teamed up for a bit), and Sally and Nicole.

Honestly, Sally and nicole is hands down my favorite. I love Nicole.

get a pic of the Rouge?

First Sal and nicole

Scourge and rouge I haven't even shown off yet!

Here is Rouge and Scourge.

Nice. Those are pretty cool.

If you're looking for ideas on how to store them, I actually keep all my stuff like animation cels and comic art in a portfolio. Something like this

Sonic the Fighters 2

Reskin VF5 whatever edition with sonic characters? Yeah. Id buy that.

Was thinking about it, but I don't have too many things of this nature. Might consider it though, thanks for the tip. At the very least, I want to frame nicole, to go with my crossover ABT one.

That's pretty cool.

I got a few of my favorites framed. Every so often I swap em around.

I just remembered the detail that specifically stupid people can be controlled by Wendy's mind control magic.

I thought it was a weird specification, but now I realize, it must be foreshadowing of Knuckles getting taken over and forced to fight Sonic