Canacucks BTFO

Canacucks BTFO

>number of Texases in the USA: 1
>number of Texases in the rest of the world: 0

AMERICA WINS AGAIN

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

DAYMN SON

We will see who is laughing in 2 years time.

Ten times' less people. Fewer fatties. Bigger penises on average by .5"

Canada irrelevant in everything, everywhere, every time.

Russia?

Scotland has more medals than Canada

Canada has ~ten million more people, not even counting that the pop statistics might take into account millions of illegals.

if you beat your opponent, they win

Because the victims are primarily white and the president is black.

Texas > Canacuck confirmed folks

>no other country even beats Texas in gold
kek

That's unique. Is that a Texas thing?

Wat. You have 300 million we have 30

There are, I think they are just showing countries that are well-known and close by in medal count.

I never understood the excuse from European countries being shitty at the Summer Olympics because it's cold in their country.

Do people not run? Are indoor or heated pools non-existent? You guys brag about your bikes.

The photo shows Texas, pop ~26m with 8 gold medals. It also shows the Canada, pop ~35m with 2 gold medals. Learn to read.

Like Canada gives a Fuck about summer Olympics.

Not an excuse to be so shit at them senpai
Even Australia does decent in the winter Olympics.

>I never understood the excuse from European countries being shitty at the Summer Olympics because it's cold in their country.

I don't care about the summer Olympics. The Winter Olympics at least of snowboarding, skiing, biathlon, skating and all kinds of other awesome shit.

I don't even watch or follow the summer Olympics. The events suck.

>all these sour grapes

FUCKKK YESSS TEARS OF MY SHIRT. LET's SHOOT SOME SHIT IN RED WHITE AND BLUE~

Hail Hydra *Whispers*

>Bigger penises on average by .5
we just let in more asian people

You can pretty much just add China's medal count to Canada's.

Also you have to subtract like 50% of the US's medals because they're African medals or Mexican medals.