Was it incest?

Was it incest?

Simba and Nala was incest. that's how lions do.

No, it was mentioned in the movie that Kovou was not Scar's real son.

they weren't related. Kova was only chosen by Scar and groomed by his mother Zira.

Was going to be, but they changed Kovu's relation to Scar when they realised

I can practically see the writers group realizing halfway through production that Kovu and Kiara are actually cousins so they had to force that line in to make it untrue.

That makes a lot of sense to be honest, it always confused me why he looked like Scar despite not being his kid.

So he's Mufasa's?

Yup. Queue the banjos.

Nah, he couldn't be Mufasa's. He's a cub at the start of the movie, when Simba was a grown-ass lion. Mufasa had died when Simba was a cub, so unless Zira's into necrophilia and/or has magical resurrection powers, the kid can't be Mufasa's.

Mufasa and Scar were probably only half brothers. No one else has that colouring. Scar was probably the son of the pride leader before Mufasa's dad slaughtered him and stole his bitches and foolishly left the cubs alive, the lionesses for breeding stock and Scar to placate his new queen, probably.

On the other hand Simba and Nala were also half siblings so...

So he's Simba's?

CAN

This.

No, but i thought they were as a kid i just chalked it up to lions being lions.

The outcasts could have had sex with stray lions that were thrown out of their own pride.

Do you think every animal on the planet is incestuous in some way?

Sounds like you've never heard of kissing cousins, user

Well when they only ever show three dudes, and they're all related...

Lions are.

I can totally see that.

My entire view of this movie just changed.

And who do you think Nala's Dad was in the first Lion King?

Technically all Cheetahs are cousins.

Was it autism?

really makes u think

>Huffington post
>Buzzfeed
Are they even trying to pretend they're legit news sources?

I certainly hope not, but apparently lusting over Kuvo is common

Nuka was much hotter.

Nuka looks like a crack addict

Could this little fucker BE more of an OC donut? It's like they've cut out the middle-man and just let the autistic fanart community to design their character to begin with, instead of making something for them to copy.

That's not their fault though.

I question who those other two female cubs are supposed to be. Did Simba have 4 kids now?

There's other cubs? All I've seen is the mohawk-mane hanging out with a bunch of other animals singing.

Tiifu and Zuri. The fandom made them lesbians.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

Vitani was clearly better.

My man.

But for real they're doing the same shit as the waifu fags.

>The outcasts could have had sex with stray lions that were thrown out of their own pride.
Given lion mating habits, isn't this the most likely? Male lions break off from their own family groups in search of unrelated females to start a pride. Often they find an already existing group and establish themselves as the dominant male of the group.

I never got this as a kid and it made no sense to me that Kovu wasn't Scar's son, but then one day it all made perfect sense.