How the mighty have fallen

how the mighty have fallen

Robert De Niro jerking off on-screen, Patrick Stewart playing a fucking poop emoji.
What has the world come to?

Good thing I had one of these laying around.
>used the other one on Raul Julia.
>all out now. Sorry future retiree actors.

>Hey Pat, wanna make $10k to talk into a mic for an hour and a half

Yeah, he sure has fallen.

desu he also played a slightly overripe potato in Oblivion so I'm pretty sure he stopped giving a fuck a long time ago

only 10k?

>meme actor
>mighty

Nobody from this generation knew him before Xmen

Nobody watched Star Trek except spastics

Putting him on some pedestal because he portrayed le smug cripple is pathetic

He's a Shakespearean actor, fucking pleb

Did he really play an Indian?

ahah you fucking gaycunt were all of us watching him doing shakespeare?

and who gives a fuck about shakespeare? your mom? your faggot teacher?

Ur so coole user xDd

Aw thanks *cuddles* uwu

PLEASE RESPECT MACBETH WE ALL HAD TO READ IT IT MUST BE GOOD

ITS LITERALLY SHAKESPEARE

You make me ashamed of yourself America

PLEASE EVERYBODY BE AWARE THAT I LOVE SHAKESPEARE

IT'S LITERALLY AMAZING AND IF YOU DISLIKE IT THEN YOU'RE FUCKED BECAUSE EVERYTHING MUST BE UNIVERSALLY PRAISED, MUCH LIKE GAME OF THRONES OR THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, THEY ARE POPULAR AND THEREFORE IMMUNE TO CRITICISM

All his TV and movie gigs are shit compared to his serious stage work. Doing an animated movie is just goofy fun for him atop of a decent paycheck.

>americans actually believe that being an actor is a prestigious profession and that actors have self-respect
despicable tbqh

You...I've seen you

You must be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums, user.

Please calm down. I haven't even read any Shakespeare but your dismissal of the classics of western culture is just cringey. Also, popular = critically acclaimed/canonised. Shakespeare isn't nowadays what you would call popular, it's canonised.
These type of posts only show how butt-hurt americans become when they have to encounter culture, something their country has very little of.

>>americans actually believe that being an actor is a prestigious profession and that actors have self-respect

kek. what koolaid do they give these goys over there?

>there's an honourable way to pretend to be someone else for 30 minutes to 2 hours

>Grown ups love Shakespeare
>Everyone loves Shakespeare
>Everything you're told to read must be enjoyed by everyone who read it

100k-200k, easily

Don't forget Sean Bean, Terrance Stamp and Linda carter

>classics of western culture

kek its fucking fiction. was the Westminster system going to fall if nobody read about fucking their girlfriend juliet? pull your head in you are a right cunt

>a random guy from the UK speaks about culture
the rest of the EU laughs at your post, you and the germans are a step above niggers when talking about culture

Not from the UK bruh bruh :) Your claim is still insane especially when it comes to Germany.

>kek its fucking fiction.

Yes, a great deal of culture is. What's your point? Is the concept of culture clear to you hillbilly?

youre a mental midget

the cultural value of fiction is zero. the western system of thought youre trying to defend by holding up shakespeare as a trophy of it is not even 0.00001% great from fiction.

its a bunch of bullshit words for faggot nerds like you. go and read about politics and economics and the evolution of the legal system from ancient greece. maybe then you can discuss like an adult what is actually valuable in the west.

you piece of shit, you're going to try and tell people 100 years from now that game of thrones and breaking bad are important "culturally". what a spook.

>americans actually think that culture is ebonics and the dab

>the cultural value of fiction is zero

lol

Shakespear was trash in its heyday.

How does one achieve this level of reddit?

It seems that you're having trouble understanding what culture means. Are you saying that Plato isn't important western culture? What about Da Vinci, Bach, Nietzsche, Mahler, Dostojevsky? And no, i'm definitely not "trying and telling people 100 years from now that game of thrones and breaking bad are important culturally". I just have the feeling that your knowledge of western culture isn't much broader than Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.

>implying studying those things isn't what nerds do and the average person can even find greece on a map and doesn't get the entirety of their world view from facebook and movies

>Renown actor
>Iconic roles
>Knighted by the queen

>Dubbing an animated shit

Times are hard

>Australian "education"

>the cultural value of fiction is zero

why come to Sup Forums then you pseudo-intellectual "realist"