Now that google had ruined their image search, which side should i use for searching photos?

Now that google had ruined their image search, which side should i use for searching photos?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/google-inc-bring-back-view-image-and-search-by-image-in-google-image-search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is easy to create a plugin/script which puts the link functionality back in.

So it wasn't a virus...

They also removed the option to search for different sizes of the same image which is very useful.

can't believe Getty managed to bully them into it.

What happened?

They removed the option to view just the picture and

Oh this is why all the pictures have that copyright text under them?
What the fuck Google?

Use bing or DuckDuckGo

Right mousebutton, open image in new tab. It's two clicks now instead of one.

But copyright bullshit is always bullshit even if it's a big company like google.

Tried them as well as yahoo but each one lacks a feature that I like

What's funny is that Google could easily fucking buy Getty Images and they wouldn't need to bother.

Wtf u talking abiut

Don't have that option in Firefox

searx.me my hook nosed friend

Really? I use opera and that's a really old standard feature. Didn't know firefox is that lacking.

memes aside, but yandex image.

recently find out that it do it's job way better then tiny eye and google image, i found sources of lots of uki models in hd and their resume pages which google/tiny failed to do no matter how i tried.

RISE BRUDDAS WE WARS GOOGLE NAU
SPIT ON THEM BRUDDAS
FIRST GOOGLE - UGANDAN WAR BEGINS

petition against the change
help to spread bruddas
change.org/p/google-inc-bring-back-view-image-and-search-by-image-in-google-image-search

>right click
>view image
Easy

>tfw 2 smort 5 googel

>resolution of images displayed absolutely nowhere until you actually open the image URL

any brudders with reddit accounts?