Tfw someone with a mining drill and sufficient explosives could wipe out the entire eastern seaboard

>tfw someone with a mining drill and sufficient explosives could wipe out the entire eastern seaboard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbre_Vieja#Historical_.22mega-tsunamis.22

why even live on the east coast of the United States?

>Implying it wouldn't be the will of G-d if all the ones who were saved had immigrated to Israel...

>will of God
>not the will of people who moved

Australia, you are the now the most high of all Anglos, for it is time.

Speak well of us, remember us, be free, and shitpost.

>East coast annihilated
>No one left in New England, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York
>Trump wins in a landslide

I'd prefer this not happen but it'd turn out ok

Cool, now do one for the West coast so the Midwest, Mountain, and Southern states can reseed America and get it right. :^)

You would need a nuke to trigger a fucking tsunami, tectonic plates are remarkable large and would be mostly unaffected by any conventional explosion

Unfortunately this will only probably happen if Hillary gets elected and Huma Abemerica becomes fully islamic. This will likely be a jewish plot.

If it is the will of G-d then we don't need to do it.

more like a tsar bomb

Problem is that eight hours still leaves plenty of time to evacuate.

Then instead of tens of millions of dead liberals, you're left with tens of millions of homeless jobless liberals being shipped off to live at the expense of other states.

Cut the timeline down to two hours and we'll talk.

This tsunami would be the result of half a volcano falling into the atlantic. It's already nearly there.

It will naturally fall into the ocean under an earthquake/volcanic eruption. But if a nation can assess it's weakpoints it can induce the collapse with well placed explosives.

We'd be fine, lad.

>WAVES TRAVELING ALMOST 2x the speed of sound
SYDY

I don't think America possesses the infrastructure to handle the mass exodus of multiple dozens of millions of Americans.

Most roads would be jammed the fuck up.

speed of sound is around 750 mph senpai

My fucking point is that no mater how well placed they are conventional explosives don't produce enough force/energy to trigger an earthquake. The scale of bomb required is astronomically high

You don't need to trigger an earthquake you cuck.

Oy vey, some serious money could be made.

>Short insurance companies
>bet on construction material companies
>Blow the thing up myself, don't trust allahu akbars to do the job right
>Profit
> Donate some of the money to the HC campaign and to the families who lost everything
>Feel good with myself.

My digits confirm this will happen by the end of the year.

Read that as m/s for no goddamned reason,

Does anyone know what it would take to make the Yellowstone supervolcano erupt?

Then how do you propose getting that much rock to move at once because it's not as easy as you think retard

Time.

That's it, unless the pressure gets high enough, opening the hole wouldn't cause an explosion. Imagine poking a hole in a balloon before it's inflated properly

The Russians aim several ICBMS at it in the hopes that can make it blow up. No guarantee though

>650mph
>300 feet tall
Who wants to start a kickstart?
We can call it the "Africa's Wild Jungle Tsunami Adventure" or some dumb shit.

"Africa's wild ride"

It's not an earthquake you mong. It's a very fucking large load of rock that's hanging of the canary islands. If it falls down that's what makes the tsunami.

Agreed.

The plume chamber underneath that place is fucking immense. Unless we discover a way to agitate billions of tons of magma into an explosive frenzy from several miles down, shit ain't happening.

That shit keeps me up at night.
I need to set up an earthquake monitoring app to warn me of any earthquakes near the Canary islands so I can get the fuck out of Dodge before the roads clog up.

Have you ever tried breaking rock with explosives? Shit takes fucking forever and you get hard any done at once. It's fucking impossible to get it all to fall at once

It would, but the hole would have to be deeper than 15 km. Otherwise we could just poke holes to ease the pressure of the magma chamber and avoid permanently its eruption.

>Problem is that eight hours still leaves plenty of time to evacuate.
There are 8.4 million people in NYC alone.
You really think they're getting all those people out over those few bridges that connect Long Island to the mainland in 8 hours?

This. Even in well planned areas, people are dumb.

They will panic and probably just start looting without realizing the danger of the situation, and then there will be the people who go batshit insane. I would hate to be anywhere near a city during such an event.

Sounds like something this guy has already copywritten

slaves?

Maybe the Tsar Bomba was part of a Russian America killing weapon should the cold war go hot.

>I am 24 miles inland

The pyramids weren't that fast dude

>tfw love on a 8.1 mile wide island near my state

JUST

>The pyramids weren't that fast dude
Oh yeah? Then how could they have made it to space?

I read a book where a guy actually does this cause he wants to destroy America first and then the rest of the world to create a one world government and it's up to near-future space fascist Italy to stop them. From a trilogy where fascism doesn't die and they're the good guys all throughout. Gets kinda nuts but it was a fun read desu

>tfw that epicenter is directly over Atlantis

>No Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, or New Hampshire
>Trump winning

The article states that the water would travel 12 miles inland. The average walking speed for humans is 3 mph. Anybody who can't walk to safety deserves to die.

Source?