Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this show was completely immoral

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this show was completely immoral.

>offer a chain smoker a plate of cigarettes
>be surprised when he takes it

Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/florida/bradenton/detectives-alabama-man-tried-to-meet-girl-14-in-manatee-for-sex
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xt6MmzRRYk0
tristateupdate.com/story/28545660/15-year-old-alum-creek-wv-girl-missing
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqZc6rY6Is
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The peepee toucher messages the fake loli first
Its a legal requirement, something about bait or something

But he was on the site looking for cigarettes to smoke.

You sound like a pedophile apologist.
Please, please, and I do mean this completely sincerely, remove yourself from the planet.

Immoral? Perhaps.

COMPLETELY immoral? Ehhh.....

hahaha, thanks op, i forgot about this show, im gunna go binge watch it in your honor

>defending pedos

Hey Tumblr

pedo hysteria is boorish, or in this case jb. whole system is rigged against men

THAT FAG LOOKS LIKE A PAEDOPHILE

AMIRITE?

This show was hilarious and they need to bring it back.

You should take a seat Ahmad, right over there

>15 year olds
>paedophile

Kek

>britbong
>fucking children
doesn't surprise me

Yeah that show was wierd but it was damn good television.

t. paki rape gang member

>15 year old
>child

Ross shouldn't have been dating Monica but you'd do the same thing in his place

>put plate of marijuana on ground
>no signs or anything
>people pass plate
>don't take any bc it's illegal
>some degenerate grabs a handful of weed
>cops jump out and arrest him

it's perfectly legal. they don't initiate or coerce

I like how after he was done shaming them, Chris would always tell them they're free to leave, and then when they make it through the screen door they're tackled and smashed onto the lawn by 4 hysterial fat pigs like they just blew up the World Trade Center or something

still fucking a girl under your country's age of consent, Mohamed

Sorry Mohammed in the civilized world we don't have "sexual emergencies"

Is this the new loli thread?

The same government that floods us with mudslimes is to be trusted?

Good goyim.

>show gets canceled because a pedophile blew his brains out after being on it

I miss this show.

Yes they are children because they are stupid as you are sounding know. They are not adults before they are 18 and that is leagal and science have proven the brain aint fully developed before 25.

We have the age of concent 15 year old here but that is only because teens here fuck like rabbits. If you are 20 year old and dates a 15 year old in sweden people are gonna think you are a creep because most 20 year olds have nothing incommon with 15 year olds.

What on earth, Anjem! I thiught you were in jail.

Yeah, it's pretty much entrapment.

At no point during the online chat, or the home visit are these guys actually talking to an underage girl. So they're innocent.

But fuck it. Arrest them anyway.

GENIE, WHERE YOU AT NIGGA?!

But Chad and Ahmed is allowed to get away with it in the real world.

Well, yeah.

But I mean, if you're too stupid to fall in this kind of baits, you deserve jail.

Is considered "entrapment".

And not just any pedophile. He was a district attorney in taxes. Held a prestigious local position in the county, and that part of the state. Had like three unlockable hard drives. Couldn't be cracked. So based computer expert and lawyer. Unfortunately also a pedo. Who knows how many childrens lives he helped destroy before he did the sensible thing and ridded us of him.

>Who knows how many childrens lives he helped destroy
Those are heavy claims m8

Any good places to stream it?

Mexico please you are a bunch of rapists.

I know a guy who got busted in one of these stings. He was trying to fuck a 12yr old girl.

Lawyer worked out a deal to keep with out of jail, but Life ruined/10

I see no proofs backing your claim m8

You sound like a faggot.

Heh. Remember when they caught the Rabbi Kike with the red hair? My favorite.

Actually it was a 14yr old
patch.com/florida/bradenton/detectives-alabama-man-tried-to-meet-girl-14-in-manatee-for-sex

I heard Chris Hansen on O&A once, he was a good interview.

He had a kickstarter but I think it didn't get funded. Don't know why.

So where floating around here is the chart where most rapes are committed by hispanics. Also trump said so so it must be true.

Oh wait nevermind it did get funded.

kek

I think lot of them were acting

Are you implying the government is keeping young girls away from you to purposefully inconvenience you or push their political agenda? What the fuck?

No matter the crime you can't look past the legal system just because of your personal opinion. It's not being an apologist is being the Devils advocate.

The fact she hit puberty doesn't mean she's for everyone to take nigger. She must live in a protected enviroment and expeprience with her coetaneous until her free will is fully developed.

Nah man. Entrapment is very very narrow by definition. If a cop tells you "youre in danger come here!" And points into a house, then arrests you for breaking and entering, even then its not Entrapment. If he points a gun at you and tells you to get in the house, it is. Its fucked up and the tv definition isnt true

Stay the fuck away from my kids and my friends kids or I will cut your fucking balls off.

found the subhuman Paki

> As the graph to the right shows, Hispanic girls under age 14 give birth at a rate more than four times the white rate.

beaners cant google

>underage girls can't consent!
>underage girls can consent!

There is no answer to this, is there? At this point, its just "muh feelings".

its not entrapment if they are going out seeking underaged puss

the fact that they got unlucky and decided to chat up an undercover agent is no one's fault but their own

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xt6MmzRRYk0

its just societal norms.

From a personal standpoint, 16 seems to be the age a person can decide rationally if they want to fuck someone/are educated enough to use protection

Chandler dated Monica you fucking retard

smoking isn't illegal, fucking a 13 year old is

let's play a game. legal or not.

17 is a REALLY grey area

some 17 year olds look 22 and some look like they're 15

legal

but she could be 16yo and a moralfag would fuck her pussy when given a chance.

On one hand, it's pretty much entrapment.

On the other, holy fuck these people are some piece of work.

15 years old

tristateupdate.com/story/28545660/15-year-old-alum-creek-wv-girl-missing

off to jail with you.

14 yr old manatee??

Next.

Entrapment 101. I doubt they ever got any convictions.

woodberry

the false sense of hope he gives them is just great tv. they can't believe it, then boom - crashtackle

this used to be a board about politics.

My cousin was caught like this, he is now doing 5 for illegal solicitation of a minor, he had 4 kids and a wife. Pedos are scum.

Youtube mate. You can watch the episode, and hear the gunshot that killed the DA by his own hand. He was really afraid of something.

How old was the 'minor'?

It matters. I've seen some 14 year olds who appear sexually mature. Obviously I'd not break the law, but that's just an observation of fact.

>turns out they arrested a priest who was taking the plate to a bin so children don't find it

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as pedophilia, is in fact, hebephilia, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, ephebophilia. Pedophilia is not merely the attraction to anyone under 18, but rather a totally separate disorder (not a legal term) listed as a sexual-psychological disorder categorized under paraphilias, a group of sexual-psychological disorders in the DSM-IV and considered a disorder under the standards of the American Psychological Association.
Many people could be considered ephebophiles despite the fact that they themselves may not know the term, much less what it means. Through a peculiar turn of events, ephebophilia and hebephilia became grouped under the very general and inconclusive cultural term "pedophilia," and the majority of people using the term are unaware that they are referring to non-paraphilic sexual preferences that are unmentioned in the DSM-IV and occur relatively harmlessly in a great deal of the population. There really is a pedophilia, and these people may be referring to it, but nevertheless it is a small part of what is labeled under "pedophilia."
Pedophilia is labeled as a paraphilia because it is by nature unhealthy. Paraphilias are all unhealthy and destructive to relationships, but are restricted to the definitions set forth in the DSM. Pedophilia is simply grouped with the non pathologized conditions of hebephilia and hebephilia because they share a few similar traits. In reality, pedophilia separate from both and should be treated as such, and many people described as pedophiles would be better described as hebephiles or ephebophiles.

This will never not make me laugh

>cigarettes have to go on living the rest of their life with severe emotional trauma
>cigarettes develop erratic behaviours and substance abuse
>cigarettes develop all sorts of chemical and emotional dependencies that adversely affect their wellbeing
>cigarettes are damned before they even had a chance at a normal life

Poor ciggies.

You mean

>Hey

>cigarettes are damned before they even had a chance at a normal life

I just realized that half of the Sup Forums userbase are cigarettes.

Okay, so your cousin was probably a legitimate pedophile.

I have a gay second cousin, so I know the stain of genetic failure.

It's a shame he called it quits when this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqZc6rY6Is

All I know is we had one move into my neighbourhood when I was 13, and we literally ran that fucker out of town within a month. We egged his house and smashed his windows, and all the adults protested with signs every day.

They bulldozed the entire house about 5 years ago and it's a vacant lot now :^)

youre prolly homosex as well, it runs in the family

>fapping to traps
>gay

That's already been debunked and received a rating of four Pinocchio's from talmudfact.

Gayness is a choice you idiots.

How fucking blue pilled can you be?

Show never seemed real to me. Wouldn't more people react violently when caught?

Face it, Sup Forums. Women—white women in particular—expire at 18.

By then they're shameless roasties and damaged goods with gaping pussies the diameter of a fist. Most American girls lose their virginity at the ripe age of 12 to virile drug dealers, the constant stream of violent sex, feminist theory, chick flics and media brainwashing corroding their vulnerable minds into irreparably degenerate vipers and slaves to impulse, incapable of properly rearing a child.

The ultimate redpill: To uncuck society the age of consent must be lowered. Why are Millennials having less sex? They need fresh, tight pussies. Despite their brainwashing, their mammalian minds instinctually understand that the pussy on the market right now is rancid and beyond the reproductive peak. We need to stimulate the pussy market with higher quality pussy.

well ill be, a burger that doesnt get butthurt.
truly a rarity

These sick fucks deserve to be baited and taken off the street.

They should remake the show but aim it at potential terrorists like pose as ISIS and prop up theseidiots online to the point where they are ready to kill themselves for Allah and then have them meet at a location to "receive the bomb" (which is fake) and when they accept it, the cops jump out. The funniest part of the show would be them panicking and trying to blow themselves up with a fake bomb.

People don't care if you entrap pedos.

Sorry bro, give it another 5 years.

>tfw zlotypilled but baka americans keep getting mad on 4channel

why don't closet pedos just look for younger looking girls
there's a chilean girl in my school that literally looks 12yo and it's been driving me insane for weeks. I must look like a creep watching her
no pedo tho

bah, i thought you would appreciate the double meaning, i am dissappointed.

>it's immoral to catch criminals and degenerates
Muhammad, I know you're used to fucking 6 year olds, but that's frowned upon in civilized countries

post pics

>low test pedos reacting violently

Nah if you want violence, make chubby chasing illegal and set up a sting to catch those guys.

They do.

They're called 'Asian women'.

>They should remake the show but aim it at potential terrorists like pose as ISIS and prop up theseidiots online to the point where they are ready to kill themselves for Allah and then have them meet at a location to "receive the bomb" (which is fake) and when they accept it, the cops jump out. The funniest part of the show would be them panicking and trying to blow themselves up with a fake bomb.

Proof that sometimes leafs don't fuck up entirely. Make this show happen.

next