kill urself

Bet he loves science too

Looks pretty good! Well done!

>jfc

>implying
fuck off

Got Drunk & High Rick in April :)

What do you get out of these threads?

The true contrarian hates what Sup Forums likes, knowing everybody here to be far worse than any of the normies on Reddit

a raging chub

it wont even be visible once the hairs grow back

More like a KA-CHUB!!!

have you ever consider the fact that it has nothing to do with being contrarian and that some people may just have a different opinion about the show?

I would never, under any circumstances, get a movie/tv tattoo.

You know that's really fucked up that "fans" actually have tattoos like this.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like certain movies or tv shows will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

Why did you get it in Chinese?

It's a good show, so I'm pretty sure all its detractors just don't like being associated with its dumb fanbase

More like KA-CHUB-A-LUBBA-DUB-DUB

but it's not a good show

Between the LARPing and that retarded idea for a tattoo, I cant tell which makes you a bigger faggot

Cringed at this post

stop thinking with memes holy shit

newfags

you have to go back

I cant wait till in 1-2 years when this show is finally considered cringe even by normie standards