Let's talk about Patrice O'Neal:

let's talk about Patrice O'Neal:
>The man famous from his politically incorrect "Black Phillip Show" where he red pills men about women and relationships
>The man who started out vouching for the jews, hating on middle eastern people
fast forward and then he became:
>The man who ended up being red pilled about global politics, oil industry, the federal reserve, false flags, US creation of Al-Qaeda, US support for middle eastern dictators as a way to have control of other countries and more
His mistake:
>He talked about all of the above, in public, on extremely popular radio shows, and in his own stand-up shows
and then he was "dealt" with.

He was on the Opie and Anthony show about 145 days in total over his entire career.
archive.org/details/blackphillip

On the 130th time, he drops the red pill, saying he knows he's not going to make it, because the people in charge know of his "mistakes" (red pilling the mainstream population)

Not long after this "new" Patrice became the public Patrice, he was dead.

If you don't do anything else, at least listen to this:
vocaroo.com/i/s1ClUJwLe9Zn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w-V_cPMmzjk
youtube.com/watch?v=w-V_cPMmzjk
youtube.com/watch?v=7uCoV9GDgYw
youtube.com/watch?v=VFNtNQIhRmk
youtube.com/watch?v=RZcmFeIyZNo
youtu.be/xFIG72iLRIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F for Patrice though

Whenever he referred to "mistakes" I think he was always talking about shitting on "players" in the industry to their face in meetings rather than working with them. Also, he was worried about having spoke about his bullshit jail time for "rape" at 16 years old would keep him out of a lot of stuff.

Patrice burned a lot of bridges. Well...to other people they were burned; Patrice was just being Patrice. People worth their salt recognized that and wanted to work with him, regardless. Douchebag execes who do focus groups could not handle him.

Look at Kevin Hart...he is TERRIBLE compared to Patrice. They worked the same clubs/circuits and were friends.

You know why Kevin "made it" and Patrice was stuck at a ceiling? It's because Kevin is a giant faggot and sucks Hollywood dick. Fuck, I hate that guy.

Retarded nigger who blamed le white man for everything.

listen to that vocaroo, you idiot. he's saying: they don't care about any of us. (US meaning us civilians are all the same to the people in charge)

The Illuminati didn't shove cheeseburgers in his mouth for 30 years

all they had to do was fuck with his medicine. give him plasebo instead of the real deal or something

"WHITE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RACIST"
youtu.be/w-V_cPMmzjk

You never listened to a word he said did you?

t. obese nigger that dies of natural nigger causes

I've listened to every word that came out of his fat nigger gob on O+A.

This is so bizarre. Never would've guessed Patreeky had fans in goddam Netherlands. Were you an O&A fan or something? That's how I discovered him. He was pretty based for the most part, didn't agree with him on some shit though. Here was a pretty entertaining appearance with another funny comic
youtube.com/watch?v=w-V_cPMmzjk

There's a great clip of him on O&A with Chris Rock telling him that he'd be a giant star if he could just get along with people. He loved being honest and shitting on people. Good for him. He made a good living in spite of himself.

so? are we not?
>posting on pol
>claiming racism doesn't exist
are you new or retarded?

Patrice's whole thing was: everyone is "racial" to some degree as he put it

F

Based black man is nogging in heaven now.

They tried to do this to Dave chappelle but he escaped.

>or sumthin'
Home run, Chippah!!!

Time?

tss wats up im anonymouse or sumpin

Um, no. Racism as in "DEY KEEPING DA BLACK MAN DOWWWN" even after years of affirmative action etc.

You're a fucking niggerloving cuckold. Kill yourself and join your nigger hero in hell.

Yes because they will infiltrate the pharmacy act as a pharmacist and give you the wrong pills instead of just shooting you and saying it was a random drive by.

I'm about to die laughing.

Patrice didn't get dealt with. And he was full of shit on a lot of things, especially race. That lack of accountability/credibility in America, especially in the black community is fucking revolting and unforgivable in practice.

He was a dude like plenty on /pol, he simply had a platform and enough marketing. That's how he got paid.. Get over Patrice now /pol, especially Euro cucks. He was never on your side.

>They tried to do this to Dave chappelle but he escaped.
aye, this is why he got weird and literally fled to africa for some time.

hey, I'm the guy who spams pol with CHIPPAH threads from time to time.

lol I got introduced to O&A because of Patrice actually. have been listening to the Black Phillip show a couple of times over, and am finishing listening to his O&A appearances

Thats not how it's spelt, Chip. Tell Lamar to help you when he's done wrestling with your mother.
Wow. Thats pretty cool. I can't picture some dude in the Netherlands listening to Ant and Jimmy bantering and then Opie coming in and fucking it up with a bad joke or shit caller.

Lamar is busy helping fix the floor boards

where can I get more chippah by the way?

I get most of it off YT or on the 'other' O&A place
youtube.com/watch?v=7uCoV9GDgYw

>This obese black man was assassinated via diabetes

HEY LADIES I GOT A BIG FUCKIN PECKAH

who are you trying to be like?
Patrice was open about how he had a small penis.

But the white man is the cause of all evil in this world.

>Colonization of which the effects are still felt by developing countries to this day, while the Western nations sit on the robbed wealth.
>Slavery, of which the socio-economic effects are still noticeable today
>Global warming, it was the white mans factories that caused this shit.
>Suppression and disintegration of the Middle-east trough the complete dedication to the illegal "state" of Israel

He was pretty redpilled youtube.com/watch?v=VFNtNQIhRmk

Looks like a niggerized version of Kevin James.

based

Israel is shit but all the others are not arguments.

He's got a couple funny bits by negro standards but like any black entertainer would be considered pitiable and unwatchable if his skin was white

That's not what he meant though.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFNtNQIhRmk

I miss Patrice, he was one of funniest guys. RIP you glorious bastard

Ya it was. Cuck.

>Colonization of which the effects are still felt by developing countries to this day, while the Western nations sit on the robbed wealth.

The entire species will feel the drag of your "developing" double digit IQ though. So, in justice as a principle, there is that essential balance we seek. In a racial sense, I mean.

>Slavery, of which the socio-economic effects are still noticeable today

White men did not cause this. If you mean the African slave trade, some white men used this, and a smaller percentage of them profited greatly from this.

There was no income tax. Slaves didn't build anything, aside from what they were used as labor for. This was often just making rich men richer.

I agree though. We should see how the African would have done if he were returned to his home, and not been under the threat of oppressive west African royalty who originally enslaved him. We'll see how great at social planning and innovation he is. We'll call it Liberia.

>>Global warming, it was the white mans factories that caused this shit.

China and India are by far worse industrial polluters, by any measure, than any white country.

>Suppression and disintegration of the Middle-east trough the complete dedication to the illegal "state" of Israel

Whites did this. Mostly (((whites))) but ya this bullshit happened.

That was his own personal racism but to act like everyone isn't racist to some degree is naive even for a britcuck

Why are you complaining about racism on Sup Forums?

He went too deep and dropped too many jewels, his best appearance still

youtube.com/watch?v=RZcmFeIyZNo

Give the edge a break kid

youtu.be/xFIG72iLRIc

>diagnosed with type 2 diabeetus in his 20s
>assassinated for his opinions!

you guys really are this retarded

I've never seen a man hate another race so hilariously as he hated asians.

Patrice is my favorite comedian and has been climbing the ranks for me, above Carlin, Pryor, Hedberg, and Hicks for some time now.

The key is, he really shined on radio, and his genius did not come across well in his publicized specials. His CDs however, showcase his ability to annihilate hecklers, and ID audience members who were miserable and disruptive. He had a unique ability to size someone up based on body language alone and his perceptive ability was unrivalled.

The Black Phillip show, and his appearances on O&A have been of great comfort to me, and I continue to listen to them repeatedly. I simply can't get enough, but I am thankful there is so much audio of his genius. She, Opie is an unfunny twat, and their brand of humor gets a bit tired after a while, but I'm thankful they have Patrice an avenue to be great.

His racial discussions with Ant were fascinating, bc the both of them were extremely racist and had no problem admitting it. In fact, Patrice would be the first to encourage racism and open dialogue, rather than this bullshit, we all admit there's racism but nobody ever admits to it. He occasionally made excuses, and unfortunately had optimism for a black president, but I understand his upbringing and black culture led him to that viewpoint, which he was always open to challenge.

Folks should check out his interview on WTF with Marc Maron for a synopsis of his genius. Also his thoughts on burning bridges and not kissing as in Hollywood (there are a few interviews.) Also his 'greatest story ever told on radio' about the statutory rape case that led to his redpilled view on women. RIP to a legend.

Is there a chance he was taken out? Possibly, about as much a chance as with Bill Hicks. Unfortunately he knew his health was Shit and it was just a matter of time (diabetes etc.) once he had a stroke and was no longer able to talk, he might as well have fled because a Patrice without words would have been a goddamn waste.

I miss him.

I miss him so much.

He's a big guy

Get the fuck out of the Netherlands and go live in Africa you cocksucking globalist traitor. Get the fuck out or shut your worthless fucking mouth

Btw, one of my favorite jokes of his:

"What natural disaster did you lose your shoulders in?"

He was incredible at IDing the thing that affected an individual's self esteem the most and rising out until the whole room was on his side. But if he didn't fuck with you, he didn't like you.

Also I'll add Burr to my list of favorite comics, I firmly believe a lot of his skill came from being close with Patrice, and if Patreeky was still alive, he would be thriving in this new podcast era of comedy more than anyone else.

i miss this guy so much. but no, the government didnt murder him because he watched one too many low budget illuminati DVDs. kindly fuck off.