How do you go from this?

How do you go from this?

TO THIS?

How do you fuck back off to Sup Forums where you belong you underage cancer

That score is fair too high

DC stopped caring. They just hired some korean sweatshop tier animators and called it a day

Why do you ask a question when you already know the answer?

Well, Dark Knight Returns was a mostly straight adaptation with just a small handful of things cut, but generally keeps everything core to the story.

Killing Joke on the other hand slapped on a fucking horrible 30 minute prologue that accomplished nothing but pad out the runtime and make it so by the time you actually get to the well-done Killing Joke part, you're already so sick of the movie that you don't even want to watch anymore.

Whatever happened to the Caped Crusader?

why does people need review for something that is less than three hours longs

it's not dostoievsky, just watch it dude

Not that I don't agree, but
>implying IGN scores are actually worth a damn

Can 2010s animated DC even top this?

They really should have put all the budget for the hour long movie just into a half hour TKJ adaptation.

>le edgy Justice League!!

It was shit

they top it in sales lol

I fucking loved this aside from how many cheap deaths of named characters there were (that one fucking massacre). Really wish we could see more of this universe later.

Didn't see anything edgy in it.
dark =/= edgy

>Really wish we could see more of this universe later
Pic related

lel

>le edge meme poster
Like clockwork.

>TDKR I & II
>good

El Superman is one of the best versions of Supes ever made.
This is a fact

I bet this was all just in her head. There was an episode of the Aniamted Series where Babs had a wet dream of making out with Bats after single-handedly saving him from Joker, Two-Face and the Penguin.

>DC

DC does not equal WB Animation.

Surely DC has some way to influence these things.

>le contrarian smug face meme

Do you really care what based IGN thinks?

On the other hand, i hated killing joke. pure shock value

Don't you mean "el Super Hombre"?

Wouldn't be hard, it was awful.

Because

Miller > Moore

>we are never getting more

The Killing Joke had terrible writing. The animation looked cheap and it was missing the atmosphere and colors of the original. The voice work was also awful and incredibly weird at places, for example the ending where Mark Hamill delivers the punchline way too fast and there's no feel to any of it. I actually thought that Andrea Romano was going to voice direct it, but turns out it's Wes Gleason. No wonder the voices are so weird and out of place. I feel like DC Comics scammed the viewers by making this and announcing Hamill and Conroy and showing it in cinemas and giving us crap.

lel

Didn't Timm said he's working on more?

>Posts review about cartoon adaptation of comic book
>"go back to Sup Forums"

How you fuck back off to the brothel your mother birthed you in

fucking rekt

ign *is* pretty shit tho

iirc, someone who worked on it said it was postponed indefinitely on twitter.
I don't remember seeing Timm say anything about it.