Theme Park Thread

It's Sup Forums related edition.

If someone could make a backup /trash/ thread that'd be great.

Made one:

Toothsome chocolate emporium just opened on citywalk. It's a steampunk sweet shop and restaurant. Should I dump the menu?

Do it.

>last reply to a post was 8 minutes ago
that's circular logic. you don't post theme parks there because it's slow and its slow because you choose not to post theme parks there.

>Bacon Ice cream

Wait what

That's right. Main themes are steampunk and the mixing of savory and sweet.

>Disney
>Marvel
>Star Wars
>Comic Strips (Garfield, Popeye, etc.)
>DC Superheroes
>Looney Tunes
>Not Sup Forums related
Please.

>Patty melt on challa french toast
Feed me one of these and put a bullet in my skull, I will want for nothing more in this world after tasting such delights.

Sorry for the delay, I got muted.

Is this place at all Sup Forums related? You're kind of shooting yourself in the foot if the entire thread is just the menu to some unrelated place.

The park has a lot of Sup Forums related shit in it. It's not like we're hurting literally anyone by posting a menu in a thread about something Sup Forums related. That's like saying you can't post images from videogames in Sup Forums threads.

That's all folks.

>The park has a lot of Sup Forums related shit in it
Yeah, but that doesn't make everything in it Sup Forums related. At the very least lead off with something that IS Sup Forums related. The steampunk menu will be less conspicuous if it's not literally the only thing being posted.

I actually did, Janitor pruned it.

>Disney files for lightsaber patent
>Drone/IR tech being used for future attraction

Cautiously curious about this.

Isn't this part of Islands of Adventure, alongside the Rocky & Bullwinkle and Dudley Do-Right rides?

>>DC Superheroes
You know, I REALLY wish we actually had some DC superheroes-themed areas somewhere in Orlando. Is it Six Flags that does that? How the hell have we not gotten a Metropolis or Gotham area yet? How have we not gotten a ride yet that simulates riding a plane while some supervillain tries to destroy it, but Superman saves the plane?

also fuck the mods for deleting the last thread

that was a good as fuck thread

I was at 6 flags today, we have some 4d ride based on metropolis.