Part of white supremacy group

>Part of white supremacy group
>Isn't even white

Looks white to me

Hey now, don't talk shit about Wilders, Baudet and Bolkestein.

He's pretty wh*Te ytboi

not to me

Dios mio

I always think about Wilders when the mut question comes up.

Wht do you mean? That's 100% white, for an American.

Have we figured out what he is yet?

il fantasma della scuola...

"white" in america means "relatively fair skinned"

so this is why pol was so triggered by the 56% face

Baudet speaks out against race mixing. Because he fears otherwise there will never be a Dutch person again.

Culturally of course.

la maldicion de la noche eterna...

>Last name is Cruz
>he is a member of a white supremacy group
Those people must be pretty inclusive

>the average Sup Forums user

Why are whites the only race who don’t even know how to identify who’s white and who isn’t. Seriously, they all have their own definition

If this guy did something great like win a gold medal at the Olympics poltards would claim he's white but since he did a bad thing he's not white

>This Is Like Avarage American Will Look Like in 2050 And It's Beautiful

at this point it just means anyone not black, amerindian, or asian

Mio dio

this is how the average american already looks like

El....fin..

>this is what passes for wh*Te in the cucknited states of ameriKKKa

el sin nombre

Wilders is very mixed but somehow has the gall to racebait with slogans like 'netherlands for dutch people'

He’s unironically not white, he looks like your typical Latino mutt
>dark black bushy eyebrows
>light brown olive skin
>non white bone structure
>last name is Cruz

To be fair, I've only seen mixed race people have that color eyes.

Mon dieu

This desu
Yellowish eyes ara a sign of a mutt

He may not be EU white, but he is for sure US white.

his features don't look latino at all, except for the darker shade of skin, which could easily be attributed to the floridian sun

he looks typical slav except he's a bit more tanned

Do you think he was one of the guys who got assblasted by muttposting on Sup Forums?

I'm sure of it

Probably bullied to desperation with those ears and that face

He may not look white to you or me but to an american someone like this probably is as pale and alien as olaf the norwegian exchange student

Seriously my first thought was "oh fuck he's got the ears like that 56% meme on Sup Forums"

at this point Sup Forums is the reddit of the alt-right. he probably didn't come here at all

>a literal goblino
No wonder he shot up a school, he probably couldn't take the banter anymore.

Well, in Spain most of the skinheads/neonazis look like dark moroccans so...

To be fair he was adopted by spics but he looks like the goblino came to life

You fucked up, m8

Russian husband latina wife. family took the wife's surname for some reason

In the states, anyone not at least as dark as any given black person is automatically white. Also, legally speaking, Texans (who were Mexicans) who became part of the United States after the Mexican-American war were legally considered white as part of the treaty signed between Texas, Mexico, and the U.S. (since being !white in the U.S. pre-1960 meant all kinds of legally enforced discrimination).

Not like that mattered; actual whites could tell the difference and discriminated against the mestizos, Mexicans, and Spaniard-descendants all the same. 50+ years after the civil rights movements in the 60's, and no one remembers this kind of stuff, so everyone is legally white except blacks/African-Americans, Middle Easterners, and Asians. This is especially true when a news agency can spin it to make it seem like a non-white person is white by using the legal definition that's over 150 years old that no one remembers.

>[totally reliable source] says [propaganda' insinuations]
>[totally reliable source] say [propaganda' insinuations]
I fucking hate modern media and their ability to lie shamelessly right into your face, their laziness.

I saw it afterwards. gg

Do arabs considerd as white?

no

Whiter than you Muhammad.

Isee man .
But never got why some americans considered jews as a no nwhite

whiter than you ahmed

Jews don’t consider themselves to be white and they have middle eastern origins

la mezcla prohibida..

OH NO NO NO

for a moment I thought he had wraped bacon around his face
then I was disapointed.

But when a Greek or Sicilian has Middle Eastern origins, that's somehow different and the MENA blood is now European.
No butthurt replies about Finns, we're only slightly mixed. Can't be compared to halfling mutts.

This, but unironically.

And that's surprising how? You need only look at the average AWB member down here to realise that white supremacist and blanda-upp are inseparable.

Police say there was no connection with that group. Media is reporting it for drama.

El demonio de las profundesas...

>you're not white unless you're a 6'8" tall, blue-eyed, blonde, pale-skinned european

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

Probably something like this.

The average american poster

If thats White. Then im a son of Odin

He looks as if someone would piss in his eyes.

he looks like the most unassuming slavic bydlo, if his last name where something like Kovicz no one would say anything but since his last name is Cruz Sup Forums is obessively trying to convience itself this isn't how a shitton of white people look like, they also are desperatedly trying to deny the fact this dude was part of the florida white resurgence group

>he looks like the most unassuming slavic bydlo
I hardly tbelive a monkey, who comes from a country where the main activity in which it's population engages in is shitting into colourful hats, knows how a slav looks likie.

lol, *looks in mirror nervously*

What is the problem?

Because here, the majority isn't mixed to hell and back (yet), so we can clearly see when someone is 10% or more black/Asian/Amerindian...

I am not peruvian you dipshit, I know all of you backwards slavic monkeys and that dude is the most average slav ever

He really isn't.

he is unassuming as fuck tho, people keep comparing him to sminem and everything

>sminem
Probably has microcephaly or some other birth defect though. Also keep in mind Russia has lots of Asiatic minorities, therefore hapas and mesitzos sometimes rook arike

if I were talking about tartar hapas i wouldn't had said "slavs" you mongoloid, this dude doesnt even have an epicanthic fold

Neither do some Japs. Still high cheekbones though, weird lips, bushy eyebrows... I don't know, looks off to me. Couldn't point to any Euro region where natives have such a weird face

>neither do some japs
whats up faggot, watching too much anime?
>Still high cheekbones though, weird lips, bushy eyebrows... I don't know, looks off to me. Couldn't point to any Euro region where natives have such a weird face
I did it for you, I said slavs

>I am not peruvian you dipshit

El blanco peruANO

make no mistake I would be the first person to genocide this subhuman dog and all of its progeny

t. Steve Michael Harriston

>anime
Lol hate that shit but whatever. Point is there's a few East Asians without them (don't ask me for percentages), so it's even more likely for "Asian mestizos" let alone castizos (which I still believe that guy is) to lack them
Here is the typical face of what I consider "easternmost Slav", probably with some Mong admix. Still not quite like OP desu

>I am not peruvian you dipshit

Then, from where do you come from?

Yeah surely

As I said I'm not even Peruvian, my podcast Beyond The Wall is one of the most popular ones in TheRightStuff.com and I literally founded a new political philosophy called castizo futurism, and there is no place for subhuman natives or niggers in it.

Meanwhile, you got nothing of worth.

Are you implying that the people in your picture are not the most disgusting couple of mongoloid subhumans ever? Look at those eyes, are you implying that OP's eyes are even remotely that Asiatic?

Blacks (for the color of the skin) and asians (due to mixing with chinese being present in the whole area) are arguably easier to identify.

hello my BLANCO hermANO

>I literally founded a new political philosophy called castizo futurism
OH NONONONO

Why are white people so ugly?

el peruANO

whiter than you, muhammad

are you german?

true white

die, mutt

Heaven's dark harbinger. El Goblino, Cruz.

Not really a surprise that the media and the average folk consider him white. Almost all americans think that rapists like Weinstein, Allen, Polanski, etc. are also white.

but he looks Amerindian

They also Photoshop pictures like this to make the guys look whiter when they commit crimes