TRUMP GOLD CARD

>Just received the exclusive, limited edition gold Trump membership card for a meager campaign donation. It will allow entrance to venues put on by Mr. Trump who will mesmerize other gold card members with the best words ever. This card will weed out the losers who don't understand the message.

>While reading from a TelePrompTer that is screaming at him to stay on topic, Mr. Trump will tell it like he sees it. You won't hear that recycled politically correct mumbo jumbo coming out of his mouth. Those sitting in the audience will be wearing finely crafted Chinese imported "make America great again" hats, and will be angered hearing that a potential candidate for president will overturn the Second Amendment moments after reciting the oath of Office.

>While dreaming of a Trump steak cooking on the grill, card holders will be encouraged that America will be great again because candidate Trump will have billions of bricks delivered to the Mexican border to begin erecting a wall moments after he recites the oath. This exclusive card will allow you to watch a candidate use the best words to tell the world how taxes will be the smallest ever. The card will allow you to sit at Mr. Trump's exclusive Florida golf course and be served Trump wine by imported workers from all over the world and be encouraged to vote in what he calls the most rigged election of all time.

>Yes, America will be great again because it will be run by people with bonafide degrees from Trump University who were taught by the man who makes the best deals ever. Can't wait.

-Ed Washak

Yorkville

Other urls found in this thread:

askmen.com/news/power_money/donald-trump-campaign-offers-supporters-gold-membership-cards.html?amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just got my Trump Executive gold card myself actually.
MAGA

Also Trump hats are made in the U.S.A

Wtf, they want 49 dollars for mine.

got mine for $59

but I dont know how to stop the recurring donations every month. There's no option on the website and my calls are going unreturned

Just send them an email and they will cancel it.

wait will this card actually entitle you to do cool things?

I'm broke but I've already donated $15 last month.
I really love this man and I want to donate $50 more, but I was waiting to see what kind of donation promo-pack shows up next.

I've seen this gold card thing but I thought it was just some autism "hey look at me I have a gold card"

But is it actually useful in some way?

I just donated to get one for shits and giggles. I can literally pull out my Trump card now.

>put in wallet
>nigger that mugs you see this in wallet
>beats your brains in with tire iron instead of letting you live

I would pay $35 to sit in his Doral resort and be served wine.

That would be better than any groupon deal ever made.

I love Trump!

>pull out my Trump card

Kek

>He allowed a nigger within arms length of his person

What website is this?

i gave $3 for a chance to have dinner with his son

MAGA

even if the world ends up burning, at least we'll have this god emperor's last stand

get discounted hotel rooms in Las Vegas, the Caribbean, Atlantic City...here's Telly Savalas with more info

Funny, exact same thread on a different site saying a different price. obvious shill is obvious

Your name is added to an
>executive supporter list
Which is basically what happens when you give money to a charity. You also get priority access at rallies if you flash a bouncer your card and it is just cool to pull out a gold card with the word Trump on it. No real benefit other than that though.

F that looks great

Any board members?

Good waste of money when he's down in the polls for all swing states and tied in Georgia.

NO REFUNDS

It seems people are quoted different prices, not sure how they decide which one to quote you. But if you go directly to the website it'll be 35 bucks. I got 49 bucks via text message.

Why do you suppose they lie by saying the hats are made in China?

What?

Trumpfags produce more cringe material than the burnouts ever did

Trump cards out for Harambe.

This is perhaps the most Underrated post I've ever seen....

Dare I ask - literal oldfag?

No idea. Just checked my hat and it says made in america.

>tfw my card hasn't showed up yet

It's only for the best

The URL was texted to us by DJT.

Damn. I thought i had all the merch but i guess i need to look around for more

I actually just went to the site directly and donated 35 dollars :)

You realize trump is paying himself a salary right?

You are paying a billionaire narcissist.

is this real?

Do you want the link?

You had to have donated before

>being wealthy is bad

Trump supporters and Republicans in general are less likely to get mugged because they tend to be packing heat

Sorry that liberals are both afraid of guns and live in "gun free zones" to make it easy for jamal to suckerpunch you

I'd buy one but I already spent all my money on Jeb's guac-a-bowle.

Yes.
askmen.com/news/power_money/donald-trump-campaign-offers-supporters-gold-membership-cards.html?amp

Do you want the link? I have the email still

>Lexus
lmao

No but wasting that vast wealth on useless decadence is
Wasteful, wasteful, user.

>tfw I've got $250 riding on a Trump victory and I just donated $35 for the card
maga

Yeah man. Thanks.

>I got muh useless Trump Gold Card

All of this bitching yet he doesn't wonder how millions of Libyans, Syrians, and Iranians feel about the Democrats. Not very politically correct bro. Sad!

>People actually fall for this shit

Wow you guys are retarded, these things aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

>hang "Trump board of advisors" certificate on wall.
>put on job application you were on the "Trump board of advisors during his campaign"
>land cushy job

Thanks Donny.

You will present the card when Trump starts the final solution and your life will be spared.

Anyone who didn't vote or didn't vote for Trump will be gassed

>donating money to a literal billionaire that was supposed to self fund his campaign

KEK
U
C
K

Well it's a status symbol to show you are a donor that's given a decent amount so yeah, they are.

>Until they ask for your reference from the Trump organization

Will it be a status symbol if he loses?

Just pull out your Trump Gold card. When he wins, this card will mark the 1st class citizens from the 2nd and slave classes.

It'll be $35 down the toilet. Oh no

>Have friend get certificate
>have friend be your reference as "Co-board of advisors member for Trump campaign.

Some idiot will hire you.

Then it will be an interesting curiosity to show people in the future.

I'm worried it may be linked to my personal info (sent based on a prior donation) and I don't really want to post it on Sup Forums

I'm sure if you contact the campaign they will take care you

Pick related, a sticker they gave out to donors

He sends based surveys from time to time to fill out too

Depends. You could probably get $50 for it in a certain Vegas pawn shop in 20 years.

I put it next to my masters degree and cpa license you fuck

Do you actually read all of your Trump campaign emails?

I understand. Thanks man and MAGA

You might have a point, like those "Dewey Defeats Truman" newspapers from the 50s.

I signed up as a joke so I could register to go to his Chicago rally and protest, but I had to unsubscribe because they were so fucking retarded. Same with Sanders signing off all his emails with 'in solidarity',

That's a lie, they ended mine quickly.

Yes I read them all and take all the surveys too.

I didn't get on the board for nothing user

You just can't afford trump ties and Rolexs user

I ordered a Trump gold card but I didn't get any confirmation. Do they give confirmation? How fast did it arrive for you?

It will come user, trump is based.

>tfw cutting up Coke lines with your friends and you get out the trump gold card

>"Protest"

Lol

Mad I missed this one

Excited for what he sends next

I emailed the campaign because my wife wants a pink MAGA hat

what's so funny, user?

Good joke, I guess? This is all cheap shit, which I think you know.

I had one. Someone took keys and scraped it off along with carving
>fuk racism
Into the side of my car. Liberals are fucked up in the head.

Sorry to hear that user, you should buy the next one that comes out, I'm hoping for a gold edition or a MAGA tie

Want me to send you one?

Sure buddy

You cant. Look it up, on google and stuff

>Ha ha ha ha ha!