Clinton Foundation in contact with John Oliver since 2015

What does this mean for late night?

infowars.com/exclusive-leaked-email-shows-clinton-foundation-in-communication-with-comedian-john-oliver/

>Anus Oliver

whats the deal with this guy?
why is he so unfunny?

>infowars

And? The current Prez is in bed with the gay frog guy. Nothing new here on both sides.

just remember him being on cricket podcasts back then

>infowars

>infowars

>Published October 7, 2016
Woah! I wonder what is going to happen to John because of this revelation!!

> important piece of information is found and is verified as legitimate

>have your tinfoil boogeyman talk about it on his site so the information seems incredulous

>works like a charm

really activates my almonds

And Trump is literally a kike shill working with Russia. Who gives a fuck about some fucking smelly yellowtoothed subhuman bongoloid on a failing TV show. We've got bigger problems but you alt-right butthurt tumblr2.0 faggots can't seem to realize that through your blind love for the cheetokike. And you believe anything you read off of Infowars? Jesus Christ. You're fucking idiots and I'd gas you all given the chance.

t. reddit

you expect the leftie mainstream to shit where they sleep on purpose?

>If you don't bow before the kikes you're reddit

lel nah you fucking retarded moron, you are literally the one that is reddit.

>retard on Sup Forums discovers an article published almost a year ago
bravo!

t. reddit

>Infowars

Shareblue activate! Form of a c uck.

>taking seriously anything from infowars

Excellent rebuttal, reddit kike.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Jew.

You would think you subhumans would have changed it up after we gassed, how many was it again, sixty trillion of you?

>It's an /r/The_Donald nu/pol/ tourist redditfugee gets rekt by both sides because he posted a stupid thread thread

Fun!

t. reddit

Embarrassing.

>INFOWARS

Dick pills

absolutely fantastic thread pham

t. reddit

>MSM doesn't cover something
>Leaves it for the "others" to cover where it can be dismissed with an ad hominem.
Good useful idiot.

lel be honest, how red is your fat fucking face right now? Are you crying yet or just sweating?

t. reddit

>Fucking INFOWARS

Absolutely seething. Look at him bros, I think he's gonna pop a blood vessel.