One of the best movies of all time

One of the best movies of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXiVJSVQb9w
youtube.com/watch?v=HK3Q5BSNaM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well I really like that movie but one of the best? Nah you're overrating it.

>One
Try two.

Two of the best doubles of all time

I really like it but I'm too scared to watch the sequel.

do you like dubs?

There's no reason to.

wtf they made a sequel?

Without Bale.

as good as my digits?

even better. Just like these digits

kys

the book is great! Only if the urinal cake scene made it into the film

Checked.

chezh em

Doubles is my city, it's time to get litty

Dubs

Impressive. Very nice. Let's see Paul Allen's dubs.

Try Harsh Times too. Bale kino.

check my __6_

Only good parts are the scene where they show each other their business cards and the scene where he kills Jared Leto.
I think people hyped this movie up too much for me, so when I finally saw it, I didn't like it too much. Just really overrated, IMO.

The book is infinitely more fucked up and cerebral. Definitely read it if you enjoy the movie that much. I'm convinced Brett Easton Ellis is a legit sociopath for being able to write it.

>Only good parts are the scene where they show each other their business cards and the scene where he kills Jared Leto.
Fucking what? Have you no taste?
youtube.com/watch?v=BXiVJSVQb9w
youtube.com/watch?v=HK3Q5BSNaM0

Okay user, you did it ,im watching it today.

Not really, but it was entertaining. The book was much more so, though. But please don't think this was one the best films ever.

I guess not. I'm sorry.

This honestly, "one of the best" doesn't necessarily mean it has to be high art. Christian Bale is perfect in it, one of his best performances. Fun black comedy, with a sharp script, good atmosphere and very fitting soundtrack. American Psycho is a crowd pleaser with significant cultural impact and a biting satirical message that is as relevant back in 2000 as it is now.

That and people still discuss if the murders were real or not today.
So it's also thought invoking.

In 2017, user posted this: FOUR

>thread about dubs
>only one dubs

>complains about overhyping
>only likes the overhyped scenes

close but no cigar

no cigar but a FOUR

I think we can regard the book for that, because the satire bites both if he did and if he didn't, though I personally think it's better if he actually killed.

four fucks sake

check these

FUCK YOU

>Kunis
>Shatner

What the fuck happened here? Mirin those digits btw

nothing to check

Yeah it's pretty bad though

Dubs?

no dubs here
leave this place

It's a good movie but personally I believe it can't hold a candle to the novel.

With the exception of Bateman's final rampage, he definitely committed every last murder. People who say otherwise are retarded

xdd le dubs man!

Check my 5

More like people are still misinterpreting that last line to fit their awful "OMG it was all a dream!" interpretation of the ending.

Harold saying Paul is still alive is a commentary on how plastic and conformist the culture was to the point that the characters couldn't even identify one another. Earlier in that very same conversation, Harold fails to recognize Bateman as well. It's like people don't even listen to the rest of the dialogue in that scene except for that one line that vaguely suggests a dream ending.

You're the only one in this thread saying that faggot

Oh yeah I agree with that, the book is on a different level. I also writing a bit facetiously in the vein of Patrick when he talks about albums.

The ending is the best part.

But what if Paul Allen IS still alive and Bateman murdered someone he THOUGHT was Paul just like people confused Patrick with other people.

WTF this is comedy?

The audience doesn't have the same problem as the characters. We know Jared Leto's character is Paul from the business card scene and we know that's the character that Bateman kills.

Sooooooo, it's a documentary about the Ubermenchen of buisness?
>Oscar winner

But the lawyer knew he wasn't killed.

Pretty poignant movie to bring up at THIS point in time, eh OP?
>spoiled white guy gets to do what he wants without any REAL reprecussions.
HQ bait.
4K even