/strek/ thread

They all did nothing wrong edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Combs
youtube.com/watch?v=8GF5CLpeoX0
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITS A FAAAAAAAKE

Attention Bajoran workers. Your efforts are futile. Give up. Also I fucked your mother Kira

danar did nothing wrong but protect his own empire

I never realised that brunt's actor played weyoun

*Damar

how could you forget the greatest Cardasssian to exist!!?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Combs
probably the greatest sci-fi actor ever to exist

I don't thing damar "does" mornings

probably not. if i were him he would be either drunk or have a hangover

ah yes a never before seen character who's talking
they're going to die aren't they

The secret to avoiding hangovers is to never stop drinking.

that's why i am still here

Same

Best character in Star Trek thread?

I feel like Damar's arc was supposed to be Ducat's

no. Dukat cared so much about the Bajorans that he became one of their gods. quite fitting considering he conquered their world and ended up becoming a god of fear

I sorta did too..but they realized Dukat was just to sinister for redemption and went with plan B/winged it

anyone else mad when characters reference their mom/dad/parents while they are talking to them, they say "goodbye" instead of "goodbye mom/dad/w.e

>they realized Dukat was just to sinister for redemption
They made him that way. Apparently they didn't like the fact that so many of the show's fans at the time saw him as a sympathetic villain, so they just went full anti-christ with him.

it feel so unemotional when people meet their family members after such a long time. It hurts my heart when i don't see them hug, but only shake hands

God, Jeffery Combs reaction to Damar is great

fix'd

it would make a great thread if you could explain your opinion ensign

maybe he should react to worf again

about half are literal whos and the rest are whiny and petty in various ways

i was hoping for more.. :(
can we facilitate some discussion for once on star trek threads and let us know EXACTLY what you are talking about

>tfw the Bajoran workers will never pay attention to you

Have fun at Vegas you two! Please tell us all about it!

that would be 48 opinions...

well, evil Janeway makes me horny and did what was necessary to end a war and get home while normal Janeway murdered Tuvix because of her feels

.. your 48 opinions would make a great star trek thread. So get on ensign! That's an order!

Khan Noonien Singh really did do nothing wrong though.

there are 20 people you listed. please explain why one of them are wrong at least

I have to go to sleep soon D:
possessed alien guy allowed a brain worm to take over his mind, Deanna Troi's mom was basically a whore who used her psychic abilities to figure out how to entice rich guys and ferengi, the Bajoran pope was the source of many boring plots in ds9, le xindi was also a source of boring plots, tar monster didn't use his super abilities o modify his brain or create nootropics so he wouldn't be constantly overwhelmed by negative emotions all the time, gowron was a good mediator for klingons and in some way represented the virtues of klingon traditions but the entire system was shitty and corrupt and he made shitty decisions when faced with new problems, weyoun was a great character but overconfident, evil nerys was an interesting character but IRL her behavior would be kind of corny and wear thin after a while

>the maquis cardassian spy

she did everything wrong

Based Jellico

>le xindi
you better be french you fucker otherwsie fuck off

Surely having engineering and security as the same colour is a bit confusing?

what trek are you talking about?

>it's time for me to leave Star Trek: Voyager

what did Kes mean by this?

It was time for her to join the cast of heroin addiction trek.

All of them follow that scheme

agreed...would have been better to let the audience in on it...watch her struggle with the fact that her deep undercover assignment has become permanent ...eventually get found out then save the crew and slowly integrate,,,at least something better then how it played out

really? i guess i haven't noticed. Tucker to sick bay

ah yes seven of nine

did they realise that voyager couldn't be carried by just Q episodes alone so they brought in some tits?

Sick bay here. just relax and let the treatment take hold

seven of nine was the reason Obama became president of the united states. look up her wiki.

>But enough about my sexual organs, tell me about yours

>Republicans are the party of Personal Responsibility
>Jack Ryan bears no responsibility for trying to trick Jeri Ryan into sex clubs where he could lock her in cages and watch other men fuck her
>all the fault is hers for saying "No"
Captain, what does the phrase "That really activates my almonds" mean, and how best would I use it in a conversation?

The only thing Seska did wrong is allying with the Oooga Boogas instead of biding her time and picking a stronger ally, like the Dragon's Teeth people that weren't barbarians, had decent weapons and subspace corridors she could have used to get home.

>tfw you are so attractive you influence the outcome of a presidential election

>MacArthur Park is melting in the dark, all the sweet, green icing flooowing down! Someone left the cake out in the rain, I don't think that I can take it, cos it took so long to bake it, and I'll never have that recipe aaagaain, ooooh nooooooo!

Riker is not fat, he's just chubby

that's what i like to tell myself

>And you people, you're all astronauts ... on some kind of Star Trekā„¢?

>Zefram Cochrane
>dumb idiot who was only in it for sex, drugs and money
>later generations were fooled into thinking he was a poetic philosopher
>Gene Roddenberry
>dumb idiot who was only in it for sex, drugs and money
>later generations were fooled into thinking he was a poetic philosopher
Where were you when unexpected pottery?

>unexpected pottery?
It wouldn't surprise me if Bed & Breakfast did it intentionally, seeing as they knew what a Rotten berry he was.

Reminder. He didn't even develop the warp drive himself! He had the TNG crew do it for him and allow him to take the credit. This guy was just some hippy out in Montana with an unguided missile that the TNG crew helped develop into a functional space vehicle

What do you think he told folks who asked him about the people who accompanied him on his ship during the most important event in human history? Those people that mysteriously disappeared within hours after the event and were never heard from again?

>the episode in TOS where everyone makes fun of him because he doesn't want to fuck some energy entity

>tfw no Riker number one dad

Does Guinan keep pizzas in her hat?

RIP Renee Picard

if he was smart he wouldn't say "a bunch of pointy eared people and people with visors on their heads helped me make a space vessel capable of going to warp!"

So who here is hyped for Star Trek: Discovery?

I know there's a lot of chat about older "star trek" shows here, but some of you guys take it too far. We need to be looking forward, to the future, and Star Trek: Discovery will take us there!

>implying Jeri didn't have multiple orgies at these sex clubs and then lied about it during divorce proceedings

>We need to be looking forward, to the future, and Star Trek: Discovery will take us there!

Unfortunately not, it's more prequel shit. I want to go to the future, after Voyager & Nemesis, not revisit stories I already know the outcome of.

So are you racist or just sexist? The only opposition I've seen to Star Trek: Discovery has been from Trump supporters who are stuck in the past.

No true Star Trek fan would ever bash Star Trek: Discovery when they haven't even seen it nor have purchased the CBS All Access account necessary to see it.

>you will never get old and chubby with the woman you love in outer space
Feel bad.

Please ignore the memeshiller. he will go away if you just ignore him.

IGNORE THE DISCOVERY SHILLER
IGNORE THE DISCOVERY MEME SHILLER
HE WILL GO AWAY IF YOU IGNORE JUST LIKE BEFORE

why doesn't the federation make Omega Bombs, just detonate one in dominion territory and the whole war could have been avoided without deaths

That's probably the last resort in Section 31's arsenal, the damage to subspace is irreparable and would make the entire blast area uninhabitable to anyone that didn't want to live innawoods forever.

I'd watch STD if it meant CBS will do a blu ray remaster of DS9. I'd be willing to make that sacrifice.

So the Ocampa evolve into /ss/ crazed cougars?

fat chance

They won't.

But why would you want to remaster boring, old shows that nobody's interested in anymore?

Star Trek: Discovery will be 1080p ready from the beginning.

Guys, go down a few shots of hard liquor and listen to this theme on full blast. Appreciate that you grew up in an age where sci fi like this was being produced.

I'd invite all of you for a drink to watch some TNG, yes homo

youtube.com/watch?v=8GF5CLpeoX0

IGNORE THE SHILLS THEY WILL LEAVE IF YOU IGNORE THEM

STD discovery is clearly aimed at DS9 fans too.
Darker, more grittier look, black main character that has alien influences and is ready to fight and kill without problem etc.
Which is not surprising since it was originally created by Fuller.

Estimates say it would cost about $20 million. Get Bill Gates on this shit

you dumb fool! IGNORE THE MEMESHILLERS otherwise they will never leave

He turned into an English accented ayy lmao.

Made me do a think.

How many people are watching this thread? Post your favorite character if you're reading this web zone

Yes, extra pepperoni.

Always stick your dick in alien strange.

do you think other people regret being in Trek because it killed their careers?

>AN' DE PROPHETS SPAKE "DER SHALL COME A MAN, MORTAL AS YOU, BUT WHOSE SUFFERING WILL BE ETURNAL", AND HERE OYE AM

>youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw

Were the band Q too? It makes sense as to why they'd know the song if so

>harry kim turns down sex with seven of nine

hurts hurts hurts hurts

The Q seems to be powerful enough to create living organisms, though the Mariachi and Women he creates in that scene doesn't seem to be talkative, they're probably closer to holograms in the style of EMH than real, breathing humans.

Had they actually been part of the continuum they wouldn't have just accepted being vanished.

Kim somehow managed to be even more beta than Barclay, he at least seemed like the kind of guy who owned a few dakimakuras and would have sex if Seven asked him, Kim instead chose celibacy

it's hard to decide but i think we all know who was in the right

This silver tongued Vulcan

>Barclay
>have sex
He would have an heart attack before anything happens

>Had they actually been part of the continuum they wouldn't have just accepted being vanished.
Why not? Have all the Q been the Mariachi band yet?

But at least he wouldn't be as Betamax as Kim and just turn down a direct offer.

Why are there no ugly people in Star Trek? I thought Eugenics was evil and banned?

are these those cardassian helmets? or did the prop department decide to make another stupid looking prop?