NPR Website To Get Rid Of Comments

What did they mean by this?

They can't handle the bantz

because the people call out their bullshit in the comment section

the media has switched to full on propaganda mode, no more playing nice for them

This is the final solution in correcting the record.

they ment "go away we dont care about web traffic we got paid off to be shills who censor shit and we are to lazy to remove individual comments so just go away"

RT News

I notice the most biased articles written on sites tend to be the ones that don't allow for commenting.

It's getting harder to find liberal news sites that allow comments. I might have to start commenting liberal things on conservative sites to reach my butthurt quota.

Good. More sites should do this. Have an opinion about an article? Email the site's EIC. I dont need to see it.

>public

Hol up, is you sayin I got to go they and post sum shit?

Okay, but if the site's dishonest or selectively reporting, what's stopping them from ignoring grievances and having their article completely unquestioned? Comments allow for the best form of immediate feedback possible, and keep the authors honest. People who would have possibly otherwise accepted the article as gospel will be exposed to alternative points of view or details that were left out, potentially changing the way they view the issue.

Especially NPR, which is often accused (accurately, in my view) of bias.

I love RT. They have articles with reaction gifs in them.

Just add Disqus or Facebook

If you aren't able to read other people's opinions of an article, then there is a silent assumption that the masses agree. Just as collective effervescence allows the individual to assume everyone around them are agreeing, an uncommented article is assumed safe and reliable.

This, leftism and liberalism can't survive if their is decent so they have to censor. Same as Marxism and Leninism, doesn't survive scrutiny.

Well then don't scroll down to the comments section, dummy.

Only liberal boomer scum comment there anyway. Ghastly website.

>Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllo, and welcome once again to National Propaganda Radio...

Everyone on that station sounds like they drink lithium instead of coffee.

Why should they allow people to use their narrative pushing platform to push their own narratives for free? If they want their opinions heard they have to pay

Fuck you

>if their is decent so they have to censor.

How did you get "censor" right but miss so badly on the other two?