Motherfucking ebola-leprosy-aids of the known world

>motherfucking ebola-leprosy-aids of the known world
>it's just a scabbed-over skin

>just take the transformed skin off
>possibly contaminated clothes?
lol
>horrible scarring and skinless portions on your body?
lel
>"I don't see any greyscale for now, that means you're cured!"
kek

what do you want?
an hour long episode that delves into the exact fucking curing process of someone with greyscale?

>flays off greyscale
>the night after his skin is totally fine not bleeding heavily infected and pusfilled

I'd settle for make up that doesn't look like a mild sunburn, fanboy.

I just wanted a fucking vulcano arm, man.

Again with the timing? Did he do this in one day or over like 5 weeks?

>medieval science niggers know about viruses

The maester gave him one more day before he had to leave the citadel in the last episode. Presumably because he wanted to give him the opportunity to off himself.
That means Sam did it in ONE FUCKING NIGHT??!!

Imagine trying to treat infectious disease in the middle ages. They have no plumbing and if someone with greyscale farts in your direction you get infected.

Greyscale is only infectious if it infects you dummy.

I can't dispute this.

>what do you want?
coherent plot and characters would be a start my guy

>tfw no volcano arm

i feel you user :'(

BRABO DADID

I'm happy they merged Euron and Victarion at least. Though he is lacking both the crow's eye and the volcano arm. They could have at least given him one of those.

The Maester is already aware it cures greyscale, but doesn't want to risk an outbreak incase the greyscale comes into touch with anyone in the citadel

Stop being a faggot and let the show get on with its business

>risk an outbreak
>it's a slowly advancing disease that can be easily cured by a fucking trainee with a scalpel and gloves in no time

You dumb fuck.

SHEER DUMB LUCK

Book readers eternally BTFO.

Jon Connington isn't in the series?

No

If greyscale can be cured by just removing the diseased skin, why wasn't it documented that anybody who cut of his arm etc. was cured and survived?

>easily
How did you determine that?

>"greyscale has not been cured for thousands of years samwell tarly"
>"umm have they like tried taking it out and putting on some oil? lol"

FUCKING BRAVO D&D

The one guys says Mormont should have cut off his arm as soon as it was touched. They just kept people that were already too far gone before shipping them off to their version of a leper colony.

Are you implying the problem with greyscale is not that it makes your skin look stupid but rather that it infects all your organs and especially your brain?

Sam did it in one night and had no experience.

>if I didn't see it, it didn't happen
I think you're supposed to grow out of that around 5 years old. They show you 30 seconds of Sam working, then they show you Mormont is healed, that doesn't mean it was over night. They planned to ship off the guy covered in greyscale, when they saw he was missing all his skin the next day they probably changed their minds.

The Fat fuck will get Greyscale as a price for it.

>easily cured

next time pay attention instead of typing captchas during dialogue scenes

>greyscale is hyped as the black death of westeros
>a nigga with a scalpel and no prior experience cures it in one day coz why not lol

Not even that user but fucking kys

The removing of the skin took one day. The show doesn't care about random niggas, why would it? Sam is going to become a great maester, because watching him sit and read books to become an average guy wouldn't be too fun.

this

That it's easy is the fucking point. The knowledge is already there, ready to be used, yet nobody applies it. The citadel treat knowledge as something that is collected and stored away. Sam is the first that actually puts it to use.

People are still defending this shit show? You cucks are like blizzdrones.

>vulcano arm

>Not even that user but fucking kys
>actually that user

vic doesn't have greyscale you idiot, he has an infected cut