Tfw next Bond will be STRONG WOMYN

>tfw next Bond will be STRONG WOMYN

Female Bond or not, it'll be the same shit over and over again

Bond is so fucking overrated, it's unreal

nobody gives a fuck, go back to plebbit

I really don't give a fuck about Bond, so sure, go for it, I'll enjoy reading the pleb tears over it. It'll be more entertaining than the last four movies for sure.

I legit want to see Cara and Ruby Rose lez it out on screen

Sounds very probable, yeah.

Better than Daniel Craig honestly. Hes not a bad actor but in the bond movies he's shit, almost never changes facial expression

Literally who cares you literal sentient fedora with arms and legs

What already forgotten Elba?
Top kek

Hmm. That pseudo fashion-punk look actually kinda works for her. Takes advantage of her weird features.

>Cara Delavigne
>Mara Sisters
>Bendadick Cucumberland

What's going on with the ultrarich pushing their weird inbred offspring as movie stars?

the bond movies are so fucking bad who cares

no sweetie, james bond is a male thing, you wouldn't understand

We sAid the same for Dr Who user. Now look at it...

No we didn't?

Not even her family's influence can get her the lead role in Bond.

Don't forget Transformers 4 girl. Jewish billionaire girl, daddy bought her a new nose and dyed her hair and now she's a movie star.

Although I don't agree with raceswapping in most media, I actually wouldn't mind a black James Bond, especially since I'm a fan of the "James Bond is a Codename, not a Person" theory. I don't care what Skyfall says.

Maybe not a female one, since womanization is a staple of the series and a lesbian Bond would feel really forced. Most rough and tough lesbian heroes do come off as such.

source?

Just google Cara "Delevingne James Bond"

>implying the people that have played james bond up until now were really male. .

>Women are happy that actresses are taking over male roles

They all suck

Shit yeah

10 dollars on Willow Smith being the new iron man... i mean, obsidian woman.

>Atomic Blonde (aka Female James Bond) just bombed

lol no sweetie. Studios care about money, not about pleasing screaming Twitter folk.

MMM FUCK

Did it? Was thinking of watching it (because of the Berlin 1980s setting) but don't know if it's any good.

It got decent reviews, but it bombed financially. It got outgrossed by the fucking Emoji movie.

fuck me 2
though i hate libfags but man...

Personally I'd be fine if she does a female Kingsman style movie, there's no need to gender-swap James Bond.

It cost 30 millions and got 18 mil. on its first weekend. It still can recover the budget.

Well then I really have to go see it so the damn Emoji movie doesn't steal all of it's thunder.