Swedistani uprising/ invasion/ violent uncucking

So it has come to my attention that Swedistan is overly cucked and it's path needs to be changed before more people get hurt. There is no law and order, native swedistanis are treated like second class citizens while rapeugees run rampant. The situation is bad, but I have a solution: just gather some men and take swedistan in an armed uprising. They only have 50,000 troops (including reservists) and the population is so cucked that they might not even resist. Plus we already have people who are sympathetic to the cause in swedistan right now. So what I'm wondering is "Is this possible?" and "How can it be done?". Regardless of the answer I pray that one day I may call Swedistan Sweden again.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/population/projections/files/summary/NP2012-T6.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Just gather up a bunch of men and fuck shit up
>nobody is going to stop you
tl/dr version

do it faggots

Lost cause.

Demographically speaking the US has a larger problem.

Well the question is how to do. I'm talking about logistics, coordination, all that boring stuff nobody really cares about.

What are you talking about. We don't have nearly as many kebobs and the ones we do have are generally more tame.

First you need to make your strides profitable to the capitalists, then you'll have all the support you'll ever need

>every problem in life is the fault of the (((capitalists)))

Well, how do we do that?

>asserting that swedish men should stop being faggot cucks
>claims that this is a "plan"

kek

>there is no law and order
The swedes should just go full South Africa tier, look how much that worked, Majority white to Majority black within the period of 22 years

Latino's and blacks. Whites will eventually be a minority.

Sweden only has 5-10% of muslims or middle-easterners. This is still very manageable and controllable, especially compared to the US.

The main problem in Sweden is its over-political correct regime which enforces a very lenient stance on immigrations. After the recent influx of thousands of immigrants/refugee's, Sweden has been taking measures against them. I sense a political switch is coming for Sweden. They can stop the immigrations if they really wanted to.

The US is less politically correct in rhetoric, but actually worse off. I doubt the illegal immigration from Southern America will stop anytime soon. I doubt Trump will change anything about it.

So Whites are already prognoses to be a minority in the US while more people of color come in on a daily basis? How bright is your future compared to the Swedish odds?

>'Sweden is a lost cause, they will never be white after this!'
>Says increasingly brown man for the seventh time this year

>Sweden only has 5-10% of muslims or middle-easterners. This is still very manageable and controllable, especially compared to the US.

try factoring in the near zero birth rates for white women and the 5-10 babies shitskins crap out

10-20% will be 70% within a couple hundred years, we have been at war with these mudslimes for thousands of years. a few hundred mean NOTHING to them

they ARE GOING to take over western society unless white nationalism returns with a vengeance

That's the million dollar question. In the middle east the capitalists profit from selling weapons to all the different factions over there and from getting help from ISIS to claim oil wells and factories and such.

Most of their profits and incentive to keep the war going comes from the refugee industry, from buying up facilities in cucked countries and getting paid billions by the state to house a bunch of refugees and train them in Jihad.

Well I don't really consider Latinos to be a problem.

As for the 5-10% Muslim population, that's insane. Any country with a 5% Muslim population or greater is doomed to become an entirely Muslim country. Black Pigeon speaks mentioned this in one of his videos.

>Well I don't really consider Latinos to be a problem.

t. someone who doesn't see spics on a daily basis

Well the ones I see don't seem to be up to no good. Do you know something I don't?

We've been at war for Jerusalem correct? And who controls the kingdom now? The Muslims are useful idiots at best

I see them everyday. Worked with them. When to school with quite a few. Most are pretty cool and manage to integrate into American culture pretty well. I suppose this is the part where you call me a spic.

Burgers, pls

We should worry about our own country first,were more cucked than Sweden.

Lol. If that was true the GOP wouldn't be a thing. In Sweedistan the equivalent of tea partier is a man who stands up to pee.

You forget that the white people still have babies.

The muslims must maintain a double birthrate for many generations for that to happen and many second generation immigrations are already having less children because its too damn expensive in Sweden...

Then the entire of West-Europe is doomed then since we all have numbers around the 5%. I doubt that will eventually matter. We still have 95% whites against those small numbers. Even though they currently have a higher birthrate this is already dropping. In the big picture it matters nothing. They don't have the numbers to do anything significant and they wont have them, if we actually are smart enough to cancel the immigration but European governments have been reluctant to do so.

Eventually more right wing leaders will be elected and it will stop. I already predict a huge victory for Le Penn and Wilders. Right wing parties are polling highest in Sweden. The AFD are on the rise. The Danish peoples party has been a stable political force over 5 years. In almost all countries anti-islamic and anti-immigration parties are on the rise.

As long as its 5-10% we can manage.

census.gov/population/projections/files/summary/NP2012-T6.xls

The official prognoses is that by 2050, whites are a minority in the US. Whites (not counting latino's) are only 60% of the US-population, compared to 95% in Europe.

I'd take my odds. Even then the 13% blacks is still more than the Muslims we have.

I don't want to start a contest of who actually has the best shot at survival here, but If i was a white in the US, I would be very very worried. We've seen what happened in South-Africa when whites became a minority and where stripped of all political power. This type of scenario is still highly unlikely for Europe.