BREAKING: Wiki Leak Email Found Showing

Secret Memo To Obama From ISIS

Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton continue to act clueless when it comes to ISIS.
They act clueless about when they formed, where they are today, and how can we defeat them.
They are lazy, but they are also severely incompetent.

Last week, Donald Trump asserted that Hillary Clinton and Obama “founded ISIS.” Trump didn’t
literally mean they sat down and discussed how to create this group from scratch–or did he?

Trump’s statement is 100% accurate, and a leaked memo from the State Department proves it to be true!

A month ago, it was released that Hillary Clinton received classified intelligence stating that Obama was
supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), the group that changed their name to ISIS. So, Obama is the founder
of ISIS, and Hillary quickly became the co-captain of this dangerous team in 2012.

The leaked memo made it abundantly clear that AQI used Muhammad Al Adnani as their spokesman.
Guess what, he is now the spokesman for ISIS. Barack Hussein Obama was literally paying them money!
This is not even close to a joke or a theory. The leaked memo proves it to be factual.

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-wiki-leak-email-found-showing-secret-memo-to-obama-from-isis

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNha3nabZeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They did create ISIS. He is a video where Obama says they are actively training ISIS.
youtube.com/watch?v=RNha3nabZeI
That's just the tip of the iceBERG

Trump is a racist, sexist, bigot and bully who says hurtful things.

That is way more important than some stupid emails. Do you want Trump as a role model for your children.

Enough about the server. No one cares.

I think this thread deserves more attention.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS T H R E A D

Old but the media ignores this shit STILL

Bump

It is amazing isn't it. It directly contradicts everything that Hillary stated about ISIS and confirms that they had foreknowledge that a battle to topple Assad could cause the rise of ISIS and no one in the MSM cares, even Fox.

Bumping

Bump for knowledge

Damn son

>people in America are contemplating voting for these corrupt-as-fuck liberals

Okey doke

Shills like this need to be executed on spot.

Nobody cares about this. Nobody EVER cared about this

>s-stop d-d-disagreeing with me
>people who don't agree with me need to be shot

Nice edge their kid. I cannot wait til you start bitching and crying when Trump loses.

>their

>posting this shit

Reminder that site always turns to shit every election cycle when normies shitpost

Here's a bump in the name of the God Emperor

its not breaking its 2 years old and has been discussed on a dozen news sites already

Not true. Look if this was true, there would be an uproar, Obama would either be forced to resign or arrested if he wasn't killed by angry Americans (or Syrians/ Syrian-Americans).

But there isn't. No one is reporting it except some obscure sites. Its bullshit.

Don't get your hopes up guys

Yes I want Trump as a role model for my kids, so they can mock your fat ugly kids who deserve mocking

and I care about the server

Records Corrected ( )
Records Uncorrected (X)

I won't be here, I'll be on the front lines in my department on Riot duty.
Guess how many liberals are going to disappear from this earth if Hillary cheats.

Keep guessing, and know every cop you meet is looking for traitors.

Learn how to read you stupid faggot, it talks about the Obama administrarion having knowledge of supporting the Islamic State.

>I'm going to put a pretty girl on my post so the goyim will pay attention to it

>overweight altright baby thinks he's a badass

must be fun to role play online when you're lonely huh?

Many people know Bush blew up the towers, yet there hasn't been a civil war despite the overwhelming evidence pointing to a false flag. The media doesn't report on it because they are the government's lapdog, read up Operation Mockingbird. People need to get out of this cucked mindset that if CNN isn't covering it, it didn't happen. They are literally the DNC's propaganda arm.

>tell libtard friend Obama and his administration are responsible for ISIS
>OMG it was just an accident from circumstances outside his control!
>So Clinton and Obama are so inept that they can't do anything but accidently create an international terrorist organization with terroritory across the middle east?
>Dude Trump is 10x less competent and I can't support a literal idiot. Who even cares where ISIS came from if Trump makes it WORSE!

I don't even know what to say these days.

there's no source for this crap

what a meme

Do we want any politician as a role model for our children?

But how could ALL the media be in on it user? It's not like all the mainstream media are owned by less then half a dozen massively powerful multinational corporations or anything, they're all mom and pop outlets run by salt of the earth former investigative journalists who only care about the truth!

17D zio chess. After 911 why you'd believe repubes is beyond me

Are you fucking retarded? Can you not read your own image?

Are you really this dumb or is this some sort of false flag attempt to give Trump supporters something to yell about and then look completely stupid to everyone else.

>having Hillary Clinton as a role model
WEEEEW LAD

Off the top of my head I literally could not pick a more corrupt, evil, woman abusing famous person.

You're right

>spelling it out for you

It doesn't say who the information is from.

Yes we can all read, and your shilling is beyond belief.

Obama and Hillary supported ISIS hoping to set a fire. They and the CIA are responsible.

How is this from ISIS? This just looks like a briefing about the creation of ISIS from ISI and AQI which started in 2006.

Most security directives are like this since what they write is either true or they want it to be/seem important.

YEAH THERE IS SHIT FACE, A DECLASSIFIED STATE DEPARTMENT DOCUMENT FROM JUDICIAL WATCH. THE SOURCE WAS THEIR FOIL REQUEST.

>the shill starts to realize drones and robotic military police will not be the norm for a decade
>shill starts realizing all the police and military are right wing and redpilled as fuck
>shill starts paniccing that maybe this wasn't a good idea
>shill doesn't know about the mods feeding ip adresses and trackable FBI information to other forums when they get off work
You are allowed to speak, but push may come to shove and you may realize, there is noone with much real forceful power on your side at all. Europe? Canada? China? ISIS? Obama? Who will protect you from every cop, soldier, general and 2nd amendment defender in the US? Yourself with no guns because you banned them. Get comfy in that grave you are digging friend.

>Hillary Shill
>retard

Which one are you?

Your only hope for redemption would be to sellout the other side and prove your loyalty

Just remember the rules only apply as long as everybody plays by them.

This is a dead end. People might even be pushing it as a distraction. It shows we could've predicted ISIS, but that's common knowledge.

All that's needed to condemn Obama's foreign policy is to look at the outcome.

nice wet dream there. Is that your go to fantasy when someone online hurts your feelings or says something you don't like?

>choosing between synonyms

That quote from the Judicial Watch paper appears to just be an intelligence report saying "This is happening at the moment".

From what I can see It was released under FOI or similar process, not leaked.

In itself it doesn't say who funded what, just that what actually happened seemed to be happening at the time, to the intelligence folks.

Bush's foreign policy was worse, but Obama's in the ME was no better. I'd like to see what options they weighed before ultimately picking the current path. Most of these decisions come off of information that would make us think about the situation differently.

There's no fantasizing I am just letting you know the potential future.

It's not wise to put all your eggs in one basket

The only thing worse than overthrowing an unstable country's government is overthrowing an unstable country's government and then leaving a bunch of guns and money to whoever wants to seize power. Obama literally made what Bush did even worse and Clinton helped.

CTR go home.
This is happening.

It's like an election where the most brutal violent monster wins the position of power. THANKS OBAMA THANKS CLINTON THANKS BUSH

yeah I'm not too worried about a bunch of overweight alright Trumptards

media won't touch this so it'll just remain a conspiracy theory

But hey, Gaddafi's dead! That's the important thing, right?

We came, we saw, WE KILLED HIM! HAHAHAHA
A
H
A
H
A
H
A

Really makes you think

FUCKING SHILLS ITT

THERE IS NO UPROAR YET BECAUSE THIS IS THE FUCKING UPROAR, THE UPROAR IS STARTING NOW

anyone bothering to follow /sg/ was aware they likely knew the consequences of their actions

And Hillary is a lying, machiavellian, scheming, power hungry bully who says whatever garners sympathy.

That is way more important than some stupid speeches

Enough about the two candidates. They both fucking suck.
Thank fuck I'm not a yank.

>mfw people still reply to trumpshills posting this

That is because you are blue pilled and dumb as fuck. Don't kys though, the day if the rope will be more fun if you are around to see it.

Anybody surprised hasn't been paying attention

>this is what trumptards actually believe in

don't cut yourself on that edge now

I'm just gonna let them believe the rigged polls meme. It'll make November 9th that much better

WE

>Trump’s statement is 100% accurate, and a leaked memo from the State Department proves it to be true!
look at this shit. we now have factions in the gov. going against potus and hillary. looks like there are some in the gov that seek rule of law.

A few more posts like that, and you can afford a soda.

>Trump is a racist, sexist, bigot and bully who says hurtful things.

>>this is what trumptards actually believe in
>don't cut yourself on that edge now

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

I'm too tired for this shit, take my bump and I'll hope for a happening to wake up to tomorrow.

BERNIE. You lost. You're a cuck. Fuck off to your lake house now and stop talking about your betters..

>he doesn't realize a trumpshill posted that