Tell me anons of Sup Forums what's stopping Carol from being an all out rampage warlord villain and claim dominion?

Tell me anons of Sup Forums what's stopping Carol from being an all out rampage warlord villain and claim dominion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N13WI3oVda8&t=1m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's too cute

A sale at Nordstrom.

Superman would stop her

:^)

>Your DNA was touched by the noble Kree
When reading this I thought this was some kind of Inhuman thing before I rad your post saying "Carol"

she got fwends

Can Carol become Inhuman?

>evil empress Carol
My dick would be so hard.

Jess would probably stop putting out if she went full evil.

There is at least one AU where she joined the Kree Empire and conquered Earth for them.

That was from a terrible facebook game, though.

Jess would probably blindly follow her

I mean, I don't really know how it works in the comics, but one thing that's for certain is that the Kree performed genetic engineering on a hominid species (Not sure if it was early homo sapiens or even earlier than that) to create a new group of individuals they could use for their own ends. Their DNA is generally taken to be earth-origin, just altered by Kree technologies. Carol is quite literally spliced with the DNA of the Kree themselves, specifically that of Captain Marvel. It's a slightly different sort of thing.

She's not Cyclops.

shit writers

Still wondering if a terrigen mist would have any effect on her.

Jess does seem sad enough that she'd follow her only friend into being an evil overlord

Inhumans aren't Kree-Human hybrids, there's no connection to Carol.

Jess would end up justifying Carol's cause or if she ends up disagreeing with her, doubt that she'll fight. Probably just gonna walk away.

dcfag spotted

tale as old as time

Is she even that op. Ok, Binary's cosmic level but she burns out.

The evil half-alien lesbian empress of Earth. Would read.

Cru made her completely invulnerable, so that's something.

regular mindwipes keep her for getting to unstable.

Jess is ex-hydra and teen rebellion is probably the only reason she never accepted any of her surrogate Mother's offers to come back

her Binary form destroyed Broodworld, and she only did that after she couldn't find any more brood to kill

Mindwipes and all, she always seem to revert back to a personality type. Temper problem. Raging. Murder-y tendencies. She's broken as fuck but it doesn't stop her from enjoying wreckage.

Jess is not a leader type though. She's a follower and is easily emotionally manipulated.

Evil Empress suits her

The latest issue of her series had her pretty ambivalent about all of the pre-crime stuff, and she flips the fuck out at Carol after hearing about Bruce's death.

So when does she grow the penis?

She's not going to stay mad at the father of her child for too long.

What other marvel characters can absorb energy and redirect it?

Bishop? Slash ?

Yes, like it would have on anything. It just isn't likely to be Terragenesis.

Moonstone I think and yea Bishop

Depends on the type of energy. Human Torch can do it with heat. Pretty sure black Ms. Marvel (whose name I can never remember) can do it with certain energy types as well.

I guess being surrounded by the members of the Avengers kinda functions as a leash

Soy does a great murderCarol.

sigh

but can she do murdercarol?

real answer? three things stop her.

1) Denial. Carol really doesn't want to admit to herself how dark she is. In the issue with Cru she saw some of it and was pretty upset.
2) She doesn't really want to be in charge. Even though she's pro-law and order, she's always been part of a bigger machine (until recently). She can take orders, and frequently does. Even as boss of Alpha Flight she asks permission from people (T'Challa, whatever council she reports to). You can see this in A-Force. She-Hulk and Medusa argue a lot over who's in charge, but Carol kids of watches with a smirk on her face, because she doesn't care at all.
3) People. Carol's been around Marvel heroes for decades. That's affected her attitude. There's a lot of people she respects, who she wants to be like. Captain America and Spider-Man, IMHO, are the big ones. She's been molded by her environment the same way anyone would be.

Honestly, I think Carol was happiest when she was Binary and just roamed the galaxy all by herself.

youtube.com/watch?v=N13WI3oVda8&t=1m

>by herself.
she spend most of that period with the Starjammers didn't she?

not sure. I thought she was alone but I could be wrong.

She was a member of the starjammers for a time

What, with all the mind wipes...

2 is well explained by 1 and her management of Ulysses: she knows she's way too extreme(as she looks up to 3) so she prefer to have a buffer, an external limit of some kind so she doesn't have to worry about her ineffective moral compass-

Weird enough, Hopeless says it well in the latest Spider-woman: Carol needs an excuse, ANY excuse, to limit herself and not go full Fascist Thought Police.
Apply to everything else and add she likes murder people.

Best part? She only got superpowers and battle instincts from the Kree DNA, everything else is her own.

This

Gib us unrestrained murdercarol pls

>Cap was an unsuccessful artist before finding his calling in WWII
I feel like I should've gotten this connection before now.

Literally Hitler

>Ca..cap sempai?
this page is giving me a really weird boner. Let's post one with Carol

Having some serious doubts Carol is powerful enough to rule the world.

It's not like Marvel does not have a shitload of flying bricks on her level and higher all over the place.

too cute !

mmmmm yeah

Don't know about OP but am fine seeing her attempt to conquer it.

And also putting together a harem of superheroines for herself after she wins.

like the A-Force?

Hulk and Rouge

On reeds run. There was a flashback issue. Way before she got her powers. She always had a strong tendency toward violence - both in inflicting it and enduring it.

Yes please

>Weird enough, Hopeless says it well in the latest Spider-woman: Carol needs an excuse, ANY excuse, to limit herself and not go full Fascist Thought Police.

damn right. This is also why Carol needs to be married to Jessica. Jess will keep Carol from going complete villain, and Carol will keep Jess from being a complete idiot. and when Jess inevitably gets killed, Carol can go completely batshit insane and kill everyone she sees

this

Marvel, pls

NO, don't do that. Jess...

Rogue lost her flight power didn't she?

Rogue got it back when she absorbed Wonder Man. No one seems to care, either.

If they ever got together, you know that eventually a writer will break them up in the most drama-inducing way possible

permanently?

No one really cared when she absorbed Carol either. Honestly I thought being Rogue's power set was Carol's finest moments.

eh, oops, wrong thread

death to skrulls.jpg

Let me fix that

Hulk or Rogue stopping fullblast murdercarol?

Well she's clearly given in lately since she's head of Team Fascism in the latest Civil War.

Carol just needs a proper trigger to fully snap as full-blown murdercarol.

She never was not murdercarol. It's just that she still limits her homicidal tendencies to "bad guys"

Kashima?

I'd just about swear there's an anime almost exactly like that. Name's on the tip of my tongue...