You wake up locked in a dirty industrial bathroom with your foot chained to a pipe. In order to get the key to escape...

You wake up locked in a dirty industrial bathroom with your foot chained to a pipe. In order to get the key to escape, you have to watch the entirety of 2016 Powerpuff Girls so far, or any anime show over 20 episodes.

What do you go with?

Anime choose Samurai Champloo or Death Note and call it a day

I'd go with the PPG reboot, if only for the fact that the anger I will achieve from watching it will be well enough to incapacitate my abductor and get revenge on him.

i take digimon adventure 1, its basically Sup Forums anyway

Ranma 1/2.

If I'm locked in a bathroom anyway, I may as well indulge my TG fetish.

I think you should have made it more difficult. There are plenty of good anime shows from before they started making 99% garbage. Fist of the North Star and Hajime no Ippo are great. I like Kaiji and Akagi too.

Anime, fucking easy. Toss on some K-ON! or Working!, maybe Nichijou and I'll have a good old time.

Keep in mind, there's no food or water. If you choose a show over 100 episodes, you gotta watch it all before you die.

jojo bizzare adventure part 3, considering I've been watching the first two parts and waiting for a chance to get free time.

Also OP, Don't you get that you should make the other option JUST AS BAD as the fist

OP is probably one of those "If you like western animation you CAN'T like anime at the same time" spergs

look i just implied anime is bad while posting on an anime forum haha

Yugioh Season 0.

I should be alright.

Paranoia Agent. Gurren Lagann. Nichijou. And that's just off the top of my head.

You gotta try harder than that, boyo.

FLCL its only 6 episodes long and thousands of times better than most 20+ episode animes

I watch 13 hours of Slayers, then leave to go get something to eat or drink I suppose?

>Ping Pong the Animation
>One Punch Man
>Osomatsu San
>GTO
>Golden Boy
>NGE
>JJBA (limiting myself to Part 2 here)
>Kaiba

all worthwhile and probably even shorter experiences that I can pick without having to suffer through nuPPG.

Is this supposed to be bait? Like "le all anime is bad xD u can only like one or the other" sort of deal? Cause I remember a previous thread with this exact prompt and it got blown out the same way.

>specifically says 20+
>people start listing anime with less than 20 episodes

I would rather watch all 500+ (600+?) episodes of detective conan than watch that shit.

guess i could go for another cowboy bebop rewatch

Anime. I'd probably rewatch princess tutu or something. Do I get any snacks?

PPG anime

might as well die watching my fav anime then.

Awesome, I've been needing an excuse to rewatch Saki.

>pick demekko doubutstu
>7 min a pop
>nostalgia trip into comfy and cute
awwww yeh

Good excuse to watch all of the Dr. Slump episodes that have been subbed so far.

Also your question is retarded. "You can watch this shitty cartoon, OR you can watch something from this massive library of good anime."

Genius.

There's no such thing as good anime, though. There are reasons anime is looked down upon by everyone outside its fandom.

It'd be an understatement to say how disheartened I am when Western animators take so much influence or inspiration from this shit lately, even hiring goddamn studios from Japan. Like, why?

>or any anime show over 20 episodes.

maybe if you said like, 100+ plus episodes this would be a challenge

I mean, isn't a general anime season like 24 episodes?

1/10

This is a recommendation thread.

Shirobako or Bounen no Xamdou, for the record.

Ill rewatch Eureka 7 which is around 50 episodes.

Your move OP

So I have to rewatch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? Wow how terrible for me.

13. some get two cours though.

>Any anime of your choice
Easy mode would be Space Dandy but if you want me to commit to a long anime, I'll watch all of Kaiketsu Zorori

>before they started making 99% garbage

Man this nostalgia glasses shit is the most retarded argument

You don't remember 99% of shows from the 1980s and 1990s, only the good stuff.

>Nichijou
Much as I like that show, I'm not sure it'd be a good idea in this scenario if only because binge watching the entire thing at once would probably ruin it forever. Surely something with more concrete continuity would be a better idea?

I'd gladly rewatch Jojo from Part 1.

The new Powerpuff Girls, as it is much shorter at this point
With ongoing anime, you run the risk of dying from starvation

OP didn't think this through lmao

haha, ill just watch cowboy bebop and call it a day.

Samurai Flamenco