Opinion on dogs is what separates the civilized from the savages

Opinion on dogs is what separates the civilized from the savages.

If you can't recognize and respect dogs as man's best friend, you are a savage.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildcat
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamanakako,_Yamanashi
nydailynews.com/news/national/virginia-woman-killed-pitbulls-grisly-mauling-article-1.3703517
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shiba inu are so cute.
I want to keep a Shiba inu.
But I can't keep them, because I live alone... :_3

Cats are better.

Just another ingredient

why does japan respect dogs but everyone else in east asia hates them and eats them

>But I can't keep them, because I live alone
i'm not following

>why does japan respect dogs

Japanese think that dogs are very honest and loyalty.

Since Japanese favorite virtue is loyalty and honest,
I think that Japanese love dogs.

Just another ingredient

The best ingredient

Bcuz they are virgin only chads eat dog

Do you keep your friends on a leash? Keep them as prisoners on your house or property? Cut their balls off?

Fuck you

cats > dogs > humans

they aren't
but for sure they are smarter. motherfucking dumb dogs
but because cats are smarters, they are not friends

Are Shiba Inus expensive in Japan? They’re pretty pricey here.

>prisoners
Shut the fuck up you pseudointellectual worm

They are not prisoners, modern cats and dogs are DOMESTICATED meaning it is a MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIP

Why am I arguing with a mongol about this, you've probably got a dog stew going right now

Calm down

>They’re pretty pricey here.

Really?! (´゚д゚`)
In Japan, they are relatively low price.

Shiba Inu is suited to the living environment of Japanese and Japanese,
easy to keep and easy to breed,
so a lot of Shiba Inu are kept.

Purebred dogs are very expensive in America

How are they not prisoners? I like dogs but it’s dumb to ignore the obvious. Every dog never choose to live with us. We bought them from a breeder and put them in a gilded cage. They are so dependent on us it’s Stockholm syndrome. We take them from their mothers and cut their balls off.

He is so cool!! x3

Shiba Inu are dogs which are easy to breed,
so I think that they will be cheaper if Shiba Inu's breeders increase.

Pigs, cows and chickens are also domesticated. Horses are useful and beloved yet their meat is part of traditional cuisine in much of Europe.

This desu

Dogs and cats are not meant to live feral. Many states have a serious feral cat problem that is fucking up local ecosystems because they're slaughtering rodents and birds.

Dogs are humanity beet friend, mine just killed a filthy pigeon. Fuck those flying rats and their poo.

Cats are not native to America doesn't meant that wild cats don't exist.

Depends on the breed. Spitz types are superior dogs.

Pitbulls are nobody's friends.

Hello toxoplasmosis

What do you mean not ‘meant’ to live feral? Dogs and cats adapt well to wilderness and urban environments, that’s why we have feral dogs and cats. If dogs and cats weren't meant to be introduced into certain environments stop fucking putting them in those environments then. It’s humans that are introducing them.

Do you mean wildcats as in mountain lions, lynxes, jaguars, and ocelots? We got them here. Wild domesticated house cats do exist. We just call them strays.

If you're allowed to own pit bulls in your country, it's a third world country

I like dogs but I respect them enough not to bring them into my house and to support the genetic manipulation that has been going on for thousands of years to turn them from glorious wolves to disease-ridden frog lookalikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildcat

>the pitbulls are dangerous because i dont understand them post

Every fucking thread. Every fucking time.

People who value dogs more than humans are equally savage imho.

Actually, scratch that. People who value dogs over humans are even worst than Muslims.

Oh then no, the map says that they’re entirely old world. Here the term Wildcat usually refers to bobcats, lynxes, and ocelots.

>yet their meat is part of traditional cuisine in much of Europe.
>traditional

No it is low-tier cuisine. Nobody ever raised horses for meat.

>pitubal

I'd rather save a half breed pitbul than an american.

Either way i'd be saving a mutt.

>maultugal

>t. Has never met a pitbull.

>t. Pitbull apologist

Hope no innocent person gets killed when your nigger dog snaps

I own a greyhound

i LOVE dogs

Yeah but kissing and fucking a dog is a wh*te mental illness.

Japanese rural people ate dogs until the 1990s when that got banned

t. From rural Japanese family

Dog haters are subhuman

>MONGS BOST FRAND
Prime example of a sentence that is repeated over and over so people think it makes it true

You evil Liar

My grandma and her family ate dogs throughout the 1940s. Food was scarce and wild dogs roamed everywhere.

Sorry for bursting your bubble

>My grandma and her family ate dogs throughout the 1940s.

How old are you and your family?
Where is that?
Can you tell your town name?

>I need an emotional rimjob to feel better about myself
Go to hui

>that random racism against asians even though you aren't even dealing with one
Lel.

Grandparents were born in the 1930s
Japanese have longer generations. My mother had me at 38.
I asked my mom and she said this place
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamanakako,_Yamanashi
I’ve never visited.

All I know is what they told me. Call me a liar, I don’t care.

In the meantime, stop autistically defending Japan for everything. It looks pathetic and is annoying.
There are Koreans in Japan who always eat dogs anyways.

>even though you aren't even dealing with one

I agree

I just wish Asians weren't' so timid and weak, it would be funny if they saw you say it in real life.

I do not know the dog food culture of Yamanashi(山梨県 Yamanashi-Ken), Lake Yamanaka(山中湖 Yamanakako) at all.
I searched it with Google about dog meat culture, I could find nothing.

>There are Koreans in Japan who always eat dogs anyways.

I think that Koreans who lived in Japan was true.

Even an idiot can infer from the information provided that they ate dogs because of post-war food shortages.

>white mental illness
>Finland only European country where it's legal
WE WHITE NOW

I don't keep cats and dogs on a leash either. Or neuter them. They stay near the house because the food's here and the cold is out there.
Because I have S-P-A-C-E.
t. bönde

This

Hachiko, maybe?

And it is not like my grandparents ate cute little dogs

They ate the fat ugly mutts who roamed freely in the countryside before the government started forcing neutering.

Considering my grandparents were dirt poor farmers in early post-war Japan, eating dog made sense.

Did they raise them to be eaten? I don’t know.

Pet culture never really happened for lower class Japan before the 1980s. My grandma didn’t get a pet until she was elderly, and it was a bird.

Some dogs themselves are a sign of savagery.

This is native Finnish breed of dog. First known dogs of this kind are from the year 100. Meaning 1900 years ago. Somehow it reminds me of Japanese dogs which is strange. Finland and Japan are very far away from each other.

It's name is "upwards pointed ears Finland dog" but as you can see translating the name to English just makes it sound silly

Depends. Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs and need to be exterminated. Some other poor breeds are literally designed to have health problems so they are no good either, I do pity those though. Healthy dogs who have decent temper are alright though.

this god damn mexican pitbull kills another d*g for no reason

It's because it was a pitbull not because it was Mexican

You are right, but they should all still be exterminated. As should all dogs that instinctively attack humans. Because that is precisely why they are called our best friend - because we made damn sure the aggressive ones never contributed to the gene pool.

Here is a story where pitbulls in USA attacked the owner, a woman, for some reason and they ate her

nydailynews.com/news/national/virginia-woman-killed-pitbulls-grisly-mauling-article-1.3703517

A 22-year-old Virginia woman was mauled to death by her dogs while walking them in the woods near her home, authorities said Friday.

Same reason we fuck nigger