Don't give up hope. He's losing in the polls right now, but he's mounting a comeback right now...

Don't give up hope. He's losing in the polls right now, but he's mounting a comeback right now. Just remember that after his convention, he was winning in the national polling. That means that there are enough people willing to give him a chance that he can still change their minds and win this thing.

Give him a few more weeks and he'll be at least tied with her again.

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/HRC-SCI-NDA1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>but he's mounting a comeback right now
No he's not.

>but he's mounting a comeback right now

It's rope-a-dope at its finest. God Emperor understands the short attention span of the American people. He will go stronger after each debate and then he will finish her with the grandest of all grand finales.

He's a dope all right.

How so?

>I vote for criminals

>pol
Plenty of investigations have come and gone and Hillary hasn't been convicted of anything. I think you need to move on, friend.

Someone want to explain to me how Trump has a chance of winning if he automatically loses all states without paper ballots or photo ID? Clinton is obviously going to rig the votes or the electoral college

>Hillary's powerful friends didn't rig the FBI's recommendation against indictment

C'mon. Extremely careless = gross negligence.

Trump is losing. Youre losing. Youre all losing

>That makes you all losers

Not according to the justice system.

Put your conspiracy theories away and join the rest of us rational folk.If you keep doing this to yourself, you're going to start yelling about fake voter fraud like

We're going to win so much that we're going to say "please President Trump, we want to take a break from winning, we're so sick of winning all the time, we want to let someone else win" and then Trump is going to win anyway.

Read the non-disclosure form she signed. She was responsible for the safety of the classified information she handled. Her server wasn't secure, she was likely hacked, our top secret information was at risk. Google her non-disclosure agreement

how many shekels have you earned today?

Googled it. Article under it reiterated no criminal negligence found after an FBI investigation. I don't know what you're getting at.

Is that when the bald eagle attacked trump in his office?

freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/HRC-SCI-NDA1.pdf

Read point #3

and?

Unauthorized retention and negligent handling of sensitive compartmented information? She's not guilty as charged here? Her server was taken down at some points and her security was compromised and not all of the information was encrypted. She also deleted 33K emails with god knows what in them

Woah.. so this.. is the power... of shills..

The FBI investigated and none of what you said was confirmed or reason enough for criminal charges. Again, I'm not sure where you're going with all this gibberish.

I'm saying I disagree with the FBI's decision to not suggest an indictment, and I'm saying that the decision was made on political grounds. Look at the evidence for yourself: the FBI says hillary was extremely careless with classified information that was sent on her server. Some of the information was at the highest level (top secret). If her email server was not properly secured and was very likely hacked, this is called gross negligence and is punishable in accordance with the non-disclosure form she signed, along with other US laws. This was a political decision by the FBI, nothing more.

Well good for you. You disagree with the investigations outcome. You had nothing to do with it. Post your email and I'll send you a shiny gold star for you to print out and put on your fridge.

So you like to be spoonfed "the truth" by the Clintons and the media. Just read the non-disclosure form. If the FBI says she was extremely careless with TOP SECRET information, it does not logically follow that she wasn't grossly negligent with it.

Do you always believe everything you read?

Well I'm reading what you're typing and the first thing out of my mouth was "I don't believe this shit..." So I guess not.

Fact is there has been no evidence, either in the investigation or posted elsewhere to make me believe beyond a reasonable doubt that Hillary did anything criminal. That's fact, man. Plenty of rumors and theories... Lord have mercy are you people hapier than a pig in shit to vomit out your theories. Just never any proof. It's sad.

Well explain this to me: what's the difference between "extreme carelessness" (in the words of the FBI director) and gross negligence?

trump pulls in yuge crowds of 12,000 to 20,000, hillary at most has 1500-2000 people. i'm thinking the tptb are rigging everything they can to make hillary look good. if she wins (if she doesn't die first) it will be through voter fraud.
hillary has george soros behind her. that's two horses of the apocalypse right there.

pretty pathetic that you're already planning to cry fraud for the inevitable trump loss

Gross negligence is extreme carelessness after it's been left behind the fridge for a few weeks.

What's your point?

It's not like trump voters have jobs or responsibilities to worry about. Lbs and undecideds are very busy making industry and paying for the republican bases food stamps.

Also keep in mind that in a Gallup poll on October 26th of 1980, two weeks before the general presidential election, Gallup had it Jimmy Carter 47%, Ronald Reagan 39%. Two weeks later, that election ended up as a gigantic LANDSLIDE win for Reagan (489 to 49 electoral college votes).

.>says it's sad to claim voter fraud

Ah, so even if something is likely, and likely meaning lots of things that are sketchy has been happening this election Which means Hillary isn't a safe choice.

So if she was extremely careless according to the FBI, why does this not violate the gross negligence clause in her non-disclosure form? This is a very common complaint with the FBI's refusal to recommend indictment.

I gave up on him a while ago.
Writing in based yeb.

Cuase what she did wasn't a criminal act...

How many times are we going to loop around this? It's getting late and if I don't put some food in your mom's bowl soon, she's gonna get antsy.

Is critical thinking really this hard for you? Violation of the non-disclosure form IS a criminal act.

That's right. But she didn't violate the NDF.

You just agreed that extreme carelessness is gross negligence...

Bogus investigations that have done literally nothing to protect hillary dispite being a criminal

Thank you for correcting the record

Only after it's been left behind the fridge. Keep up.

You're welcome.

Ok pal. Good luck tying your shoes tomorrow morning

>not wearing loafers when businessing
You'll get there one day, pal.

The long-term trend definitely has Trump catching up. It's just a matter of time before he passes her.

That's not how those stats work, but good effort.

misuse of classified information isn't a criminal act

>$.02 cents is deposited into your account

FBI said it, not me.

FBI was under political pressure. if it wasn't for the election Hillary would be fucked.

Even if you like Hillary for other reason and think she is a better canditate just admit she fucked up bad its embarrassing man

Being this fucking stupid.

She was careless. But she's not a criminal. No one said otherwise.

CTR

being careless is a crime for anyone else and it wasn't just yoga or other bullshit she lied about.

Honestly It should be mandatory for a candidate to know basic IT knoledge running for president

everyone is above the law except the Clinton's

All I needed no know friend

Again. FBI said it after the investigation.

???

Why would you take the time to misunderstand statistics, and then project the win in january instead of november?

What like DNC fraud?