Wtf I love wonder woman now

wtf I love wonder woman now

Why were they having sex in such an open area? It's like they wanted to get caught. And couldn't aqumans wife just have divorced him and taken all of his money like a normal women?

So they're making a WW out of Carol Danvers and a Danvers out of Diana?

Beheading really gets to me. That used to be a person.

And now they're ahead of themselves!

FUCKING SPIC!

Wtf?

Hahhhahhaha

Kal-El being locked away aside.

friendly reminder that the entire alternate universe Earth went to shit because they couldn't keep their libidos in check.

I want a Flashpoint where huminity fights the fuck back and Atlantis and Themiscira are concentration camps. Barry is all like "wtf they are good guys" until they show him footage of their war crimes.

Is this what happens when you ask her for head?

>We could have had an alternate universe where Arthur and Diana have a meaningful relationship.
>We get this.
This isn't what I wanted.

>he didn't love wondy in the first place

>Liking anything but Arthur/Mera
What is wrong with you.

Flashpoint > Injustice

Mera kinda bores me.

Where is this from and what's the context here?

flashpoint universe

wonderwoman was visiting aquaman's kingdom for some good ol' political peace stuff. They kinda fucked each other literally. Mera found out and fought Wondy to regain her pride. Wondy does her thing with necks.

Correct me if I'm wrong about anything.
WW went to do the politics with Aquaman
They fucked and WW got that fish dick
Some hitch found out, probably had a crush on Aquaman (God knows why) and decided to fight to the death with WW for her honor or some suit

Am I correct?

*some bitch

Nah mate, she didn't have a crush on him, she was his wife, Aquaman cheated on her with Wonder Woman.

What was Aquamans response to her killing his wife

He decided to go to war with the amazons in revenge.

>What was Aquamans response to her killing his wife
Lost his shit. Went to war, flooded Europe, and all that jazz.

I can't believe you've said this

Aquaman and Wonder Woman organise a marriage to ensure peace between their nations.

They consumate the marriage

Aquamans existing wife, Mera, gets angry and attacks Wondy

Wondy goes all neck snap

Aquaman destroys the planet in a revenge attack

The Flash means that none of it ever happened.

I tried to think of fitting punishments for the themscarans and atlantians
he destroyed western Europe and large amounts of north africa

Hold on.
He willingly fucked her knowing he was a married man and she knew that also.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for any of them?

No of course not

You should feel sorry for Mera.

Arthur is really fucking awful person in this universe because his dad wasn't able to instill good values in him and died much earlier.
Arthur was still a kid when it happened so he makes his way back to atlantis eventually beats the shit out of orm and takes the throne
I'm not sure why wondys so shit though

So they are all shit in this universe and his Wife is an idiot for marrying an asshole.
Got it.

she probably got married for political reasons then started to actually like him
then Arthur wanted wonder woman pussy
how could she ever compete

also grodd took over most of Africa and the only hero doing anything about it is a white man from south africa

>started to like the obvious asshole
Okay thanks for confirming they are all idiots.

In flashpoint, the only good heroes is Cybord( or maybe SHAZAM family)
It's like what if dr manhattan read Marvel and think "i can do worst than that"

Wondy also kill's a child in this

Never hated Wonder Woman more in my life. Pic related happen because she slept with a married man. Movie shows her killing children. Fuck this bitch.

Edgy bait but apparently Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck.

Well, she is an amazon. They are cunts by nature and the entire DC Earth should be aiming that island with nukes.

I was just glad to see there was actually a universe that was filled with more assholes than our own. I thought we were filled with top dickheads but i was proven wrong.

>ywn fuck the skull of a woman's severed head

I dont think thats gonna fly in an totalitarian, all powerful monarchy run by her ex.

Do you guys realize it wasn't cheating, it was a political marriage? Mera was his concubine and Wonder Woman was to be the queen.

The most fucked up part about flashpoint, is that all of these heroes, people the flash regarded as friends and inherently good, had the capacity for such intense cruelty and meaningless slaughter inside them. All it took was something as relatively small as The flash not existing to bring out all of that inhuman horror, and turn them into histories greatests monsters.

Diana kills a bunch of children with her bare hands for gods sake.

That's why you need the group clown no matter how annoying he is and how easy it is to hate him.

>Ever hating the flash

In Injustice maybe....

I think that's bullshit, there is no goddamn way the actual Wonder Woman would ever in a trillion years kill children or act like she does in Flashpoint. Unless, of course, she were being written by Johns

Also the timeline is different in a lot more ways than just the Flash not existing. Superman landing in Metropolis and Joe Chill killing Bruce has nothing to do with the Flash.

So that was a concubine crown? Probably in the comic (didn't read), but in the movie clearly WW was caught cheating.

>She's the voice of compassion in the justice league... but fuck it that's sexist. Make her a psycho crazy bitch.

When did Wonder Woman decapitate Azula?

man the new in house art style is so ugly why did't they get the guys who drew Batman/Superman apocalypse

TIME RIPPLES, user.

Nigga in the movie it was an affair the comic it was a arranged marriage

I can't believe you done this

>Wonder Woman
>Shorter than Aquaman

trash this garbage

Nah, that wasn't the problem. The Flash's time travel caused other shit. For instance, Superman never landing in Smallville and thus never becoming Superman also ruined shit. Which would've happened before Barry's mom even died, so his shit affected stuff past and future.

It wasn't just that there was no Flash. It was that Flash's time travel broke the universe in several places.

I mean, frankly, when there was no more Flash the universe should've just been destroyed. We saw what happens if Barry Allen dies/doesn't become The Flash in Chain Lightning -- The Anti Monitor wins.

But this is a cartoon with comic book rules. She could be brought back anytime the plot demands it.

Sounds realistic.

A lot of things changed. The amazons were worshipping the titans for example, and had demons at their side.

Children.

And all those other Brits who died in the invasion
Plus aquaman shitting all over Stalin Mao and hilters kill count in a day

Real heroic there, Wondy.

can we all just agree that Aquaman probably would've been taken more seriously if he were like this back in super friends

She kinda over reacted.

Nature v nurtue

Poor Cyborg. He got really fucked up in this movie.

If supermans origin story wasn't he would be leading the American counterattack to kill aquaman

This guy get it.

I loved this movie when it was released. As a non reader, seeing thomas wayne as murderbat was mind blowing moment for me. After that everything made sense. Seeing Wonder woman fuck Arthur and then rip her wife's head off was kind of strange but at that point, it was established that this world wasn't the one Barry knew.

What I hate about this movie is all the ANIMErica style they brought for every new 52 adaptation. Also, another thing that ruined me the joy of watching a new DC animated movie was that mature element this movie established. Every single movie after this had to cover a "murder" and a "sex" quota scene.

I love this movie but I hate what introduced us to.

And Killing Joke was the first R rated DC Animated Movie.

I thought this is what happened if Superman was never there to inspire people to become heroes in the first place, but since shit like Bruce dying is part of this timeline it's all fucked up.

I also hate how secular the movies became
Justice league
Batman
Batman
Justice league
Batman
Justice league
everyone else's character development and adventures is happening off screen while we Focus on Bats and Damien and don't get me wrong I love them but where's the variety? and can we even call it Animesque its like faces are too big while every other feature on it is too small and to far apart.

You don't know shit aboit Amazons. Read a book. Hercules is a rapist and the Amazons have every right run a sword through all of the dudes. All of them!

The whole point of Flashpoint is an universe were everyone got fucked up, hence why Flash is trying to fix it.

And i bring it again I find it hilarious that The Killing Joke gets a R rating when freaking Flashpoint and Assault on Arkham has both more sex and more violence.

So now she's started twisting all the way round.

She better behead someone in the movie

its in world war 1 people this is when people really started using chemical weapons

AMAZON'D

how could mera even compete

Why does WW hate necks?

beheading people seems pretty fitting for a greek warrior

She hates a lot of things. Among them,in no particular order, are: Nazis, furries, necks, people with doctorates, abnormally egg-shaped people, abnormally small people, abnormally large people, people who practice magic, the global secret intelligence community, gods, demigods, various mythical monsters, various extraterrestrials, and people with inordinate amounts of personal wealth. I'm sure there's more.