Momma, momma, momma

momma, momma, momma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a little bitch

>Spielberg went from this to nostalgia garbage like ready player one
What went wrong

The Millennium happened. For some bizarre reason, between the years 2000 and 2003, every movie started becoming shit and directors lost their creative integrity.

It's a weird phenomenon. Have you ever noticed that the default reaction to any new movie these days is "That looks like fucking shit", and they're ultimately proven right?

I still can't believe Spielberg thought it would be a good idea to have a dying WWII soldier sing Bohemian Rhapsody. He only got one word in the whole time.

no more brother wars.

What!?

hi

Thought it was fucking Spiderman for a second when I saw the thumbnail.

Did he make it?

Did they ever explain why they had to send a squad through hell and back just to make it to one guy?
Surely the town Ryan was guarding had some kind of supply road reachable by a truck.
Just send a fucking letter.

No, he died like a bitch so Valhalla won't accept him and fighting on the wrong side of WW2 will not grant him access to heaven.

The initial stage of Normandy invasion and breakout into France wasn't like that, enemy units would move into and through the lines of communication.
You don't push the bad guys back in a big line or wave, fighting units get launched into enemy territory like spears at strategic targets.
The enemy can have units all around you and still in the ground you passed through. Unless you surround them and exterminate them or they surrender, what happens is the enemy retreat when they realise they can't shift you off the strategic objective. Or they fight back, cut off your speartip and now your guts are the surrounded ones.
Private Ryan was at the speartip, Tom Hanks Team had to follow up the throw, as there were likely enemies in the territory, better to send armed unit than a postie truck.

>For some bizarre reason
What? He just lost his edge you weirdo. Why are you assigning mysticism to that?
>It's a weird phenomenon. Have you ever noticed that the default reaction to any new movie these days is "That looks like fucking shit", and they're ultimately proven right?
"Weird phenomenon?" Are you fucking stupid? The internet happened, people are not going to the theaters so films cater to wider audiences with their writing. Jesus fucking christ.

>Allied soldier deaths are bloody, painful, and tragic
>German soldier deaths are bloodless, quick and quiet.

What did Spielberg mean by this?

why did they attack that radio station when it wasn't their objective? Surely, allied patrols weren't far off and they could warn them thus avoid battle and just blowing it to shit with arty or bomb them
also why did they send their only medic at the assault?

stfu faggot

Threadly reminder that SPR dehumanizes the German people.
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc

He said in an Interview that he got grandkids now and wants to make movies more suitible for all ages.

I noticed this too. I used to love movies but then in the early 2000s I saw so much shit, especially starring Matthew Broderick like Inspector Gadget or fucking Godzilla, and since then I've assumed most any movie is thay type of shit. I'm so surprised when one is good. The 2000s gave movies a bad name.

Godzilla was 1998. Inspector Gadget was fucking 1999. You're just as stupid as the person you're replying to.

Germans aren't people

>For some bizarre reason
You grew up but clearly not enough.